Mrs Hinch #71 Jizzy water ball, salty stews, Hinch’s veg rack makes the news!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So what were the cracks that Stacey Solomon picked up on? When you do nothing but portray a perfect life...stop insulting our intelligence, it's a manufactured friendship courtesy of gleam!! After buying followers, trying other avenue's and approaching gleam you still just can't believe it, nothing dropped on your lap! You fought tooth and nail to get in a position where you can Rip folk off, vulnerable people... Absolutely nothing about you is genuine... so stop with the faux coy looks and fake modesty..you blow your own trumpet more than Sonia of EastEnders!!
Also, you’re right. Her job is posting tit oh IG 24/7. The dullest job there is and most people would absolutely hate to be that exposed, and wouldn’t be able to spare the time. She leads a very dull mandate lifestyle; she has no friends and does nothing but visit tit shops and prance around at home showing off tat she’s bought online - except the odd PR trip now.

Reactions: 10
She's so full of tit that one day there'll be an almighty explosion at Hinch towers and they'll all be covered in it!!

• Haha
I just went into loft ladders insta page there are crazy witches asking does he travel to west
Midlands. Going on about him being well and truly Hinched and welcome to the Hinch army. These
People are absolutely nutters
What’s the betting they don’t actually get one job from this.. 🤨

Reactions: 25
The two days off line was to clearly hide the fillers and the loft ladder installation although it was needed because she puts a filter on herself anyway and only films on top of the stairs when she’s on the beg for the ladder

There’s a video on the virgin radio page (grid post) and wow there’s no denying them fillers

Without the filters she looks so much like her sister.

Reactions: 13
Totally. Also, she practically asked everyone to like the loft ladder company on IG. They’ve now just been liked by a load of chav of followers who probably aren’t even local and can’t afford a lift ladder so it’s just based on likes alone. How sad..
OMG she has shared this page as if she is Oprah and going to change this man's life who runs the company

He's probably a middle aged joiner who doesn't even understand Instagram or use social media anyway - all she has done is given him more work by sending loads of followers to his page that he will now have to update more regularly!

"Bless him, they only have 49 followers" honestly so patronising? The company is hardly on the brink of bankruptcy awaiting your insta story shout out? They clearly don't need a massive Insta to run their business. How many of the follows will even result in any business for them? 99% won't even be local to the area?!

Reactions: 27
She's so full of tit that one day there'll be an almighty explosion at Hinch towers and they'll all be covered in it!!
Who reckons we should #gift Jamie & Ronnie overalls for when that day comes?? Never mind Hansnomes, he'll happily roll around in it 🤣 🤣 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The two days off line was to clearly hide the fillers and the loft ladder installation although it was needed because she puts a filter on herself anyway and only films on top of the stairs when she’s on the beg for the ladder

There’s a video on the virgin radio page (grid post) and wow there’s no denying them fillers

What has she done to her forehead. That make up looks like it was done in the dark.

Reactions: 4

I’m shocked she’s the same age as my niece, she could easily pass for being my nieces mom 🤣..the work she’s had done to her face hasn’t helped at all!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So is she saying she got up extra early, to travel from her home where all her clothes, make up and hair styling products are, to pack them all up, to travel to The Ned, to get herself ready in those clothes and use said make up and hair styling products.
Or....were her and Jamie put up in the hotel last night and they don't want to say?
Not sure why you wouldn't just get up a bit later, get yourself ready at home and then head to the studio 🤷🏻‍♀️
If they did stay, it's not like Ronnie is a new born, or exclusively breastfed or being abandoned. He's probably be having his first sleepover at Nanny's.
I could be wrong and reading too much into it.

Reactions: 18
What’s the betting they don’t actually get one job from this.. 🤨
I'm worried he's going to get quite a few messages from Hinch 'influencer' wannabes asking for a free installation in return for more 'exposure', and he'll have to waste loads of time replying to them all lest he angers the barmy army :rolleyes:

She doesn’t look pregnant but who knows 🤷🏻‍♀️ With Sophie’s track recorded this could of been recorded months ago... even her nails have changed colour again.
You can see she's breathing in crazy hard in that photo! Also photoshop is a wonderful thing :)

Reactions: 5
She looks so much better here than on her photos that she posts with filters and the awful Gretal face its quite a shock to see her as herself , she is a Bonny lass and when she is not putting on her fake voice and silly sayings ! Why does she he have such an issue with her natural self ? It’s this she needs therapy for in my opinion . With regards her business well sadly I am less impressed taking advantage of vulnerable people who copy what you buy putting themselves in some cases at real financial difficulties! the destruction to the environment woman you have become a Destructive force to this planet I wish you would see the light if you want Ronnie to enjoy fields and good health it’s time to start worrying about the planet he has to live on consumerism and chemicals are the very devil , promoting cleaning that does not damage the environment might not be so lucrative but will help and you have proved the point very well that if you endorse a product people will follow please think about the good you could do for the earth , for your followers and their families that could make you a truly beautiful person , not hair extensions, fake eyelashes and fillers ...

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.