Mrs Hinch #71 Jizzy water ball, salty stews, Hinch’s veg rack makes the news!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you reckon she’s fallen out with trace?
All I know is if my “bestie” was on radio I’d have something to say about it, even a well done?!

Reactions: 10
The two days off line was to clearly hide the fillers and the loft ladder installation although it was needed because she puts a filter on herself anyway and only films on top of the stairs when she’s on the beg for the ladder

There’s a video on the virgin radio page (grid post) and wow there’s no denying them fillers

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Money really does not buy you class or taste. She always looks tacky, don’t think I’ve ever seen her look decent, even in her wedding day she just screamed big fat gypsy wedding in that monstrosity of a dress. Her hair is dreadful and ratty, the off the shoulder tops look like one snag and they’re fine. Her house just makes me feel colour blind, it’s so devoid of character or life. Even Ronnie looks bored shitless of it all. I know she’s trying to create an image, trying with all her might to make the Hinch brand happen - but it’s all just tacky. She’s a saleswoman at the end of the day, one with a very over inflated Opinion of herself.

Although - celebrity come dine with me? Can see it happening. Jamie will serve his famous sloppy stew whilst Soph takes them on a journey through her humble life

Reactions: 23
So what were the cracks that Stacey Solomon picked up on? When you do nothing but portray a perfect life...stop insulting our intelligence, it's a manufactured friendship courtesy of gleam!! After buying followers, trying other avenue's and approaching gleam you still just can't believe it, nothing dropped on your lap! You fought tooth and nail to get in a position where you can Rip folk off, vulnerable people... Absolutely nothing about you is genuine... so stop with the faux coy looks and fake modesty..you blow your own trumpet more than Sonia of EastEnders!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I do home visits as part of my work. I’ve started playing a game where if there is a silvery grey carpet, I look for Mrs Hinch branded stuff. So far I have a 100% success rate.
Noooooo please don't do this 😂
My carpet is grey and has been for years! Omg does that mean people mistake me for a Hincher 😩

Reactions: 4
Just seen Mr Hinch’s post and just thinking

Bug Boy - proper bellend
Chris Evans - proper twit

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Proper Geezeeeeeeeerzz 🙄🤣

What’s the story behind the name Bug Boy? I have to know🤣
I can’t remember off the top of my head, I think on one of the many previous threads someone mentioned he looked like a bug (think it’s a cartoon character) and it’s stuck in my head ever since

Reactions: 2
I remember when she always used to post in a zoflora group I was in on Facebook asking people to follow her page, I followed her (she only had 500 followers at the time) and she follows back. I honestly can’t believe how big she has become. It’s crazy to me!! Wish I would of started cleaning on my stories 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I can’t remember off the top of my head, I think on one of the many previous threads someone mentioned he looked like a bug (think it’s a cartoon character) and it’s stuck in my head ever since
He disappeared for a few days and she said he had a bug 🤔.... that's where Bug boy originally came

Reactions: 6
He disappeared for a few days and she said he had a bug 🤔.... that's where Bug boy originally came
Yep, she said he was in bed poorly with a bug but then showed the bed made and sprayed on stories. That's also where the rumour he has a previous family comes from as he seems to go awol a fair bit.

Reactions: 11
She looks much older in that Virgin clip.
That’s what happens when you fill your face with filler in your 20s make you look double your age! Just no need of it. Never seen anyone in their 20s who looks better for it. Same with all the towie lot and geordie shore

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
So what were the cracks that Stacey Solomon picked up on? When you do nothing but portray a perfect life...stop insulting our intelligence, it's a manufactured friendship courtesy of gleam!! After buying followers, trying other avenue's and approaching gleam you still just can't believe it, nothing dropped on your lap! You fought tooth and nail to get in a position where you can Rip folk off, vulnerable people... Absolutely nothing about you is genuine... so stop with the faux coy looks and fake modesty..you blow your own trumpet more than Sonia of EastEnders!!
Totally. Also, she practically asked everyone to like the loft ladder company on IG. They’ve now just been liked by a load of chav of followers who probably aren’t even local and can’t afford a lift ladder so it’s just based on likes alone. How sad..

Reactions: 10
I just went into loft ladders insta page there are crazy witches asking does he travel to west
Midlands. Going on about him being well and truly Hinched and welcome to the Hinch army. These
People are absolutely nutters

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.