Mrs Hinch #695 Tick tock Hinch, the clock is ticking and your only content is rehoming chickens!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So a loss yesterday...

Screenshot_20240506_104152_Samsung Internet.jpg

If Hinchs page has no activity from her side and she's been buying bots.. instagram might detect an inactive account with evidently fake accounts and start doing a clear out..

So by her unfollowing/following a person a day, it'll make the profile still look active.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Here comes Trollomon gently caressing her dog that looks like a healthier version of Henners. Almost identical to what Hinch posts when he’s lying on his gifted mattress. Stacey has never posted so much dog content. WEIRD.

She’s just replacing all of Hinch’s content. I was sceptical once upon a time but I honestly think it’s a case of keeping your enemies closer…
Came here to say the exact same thing - Trollerman at her best lol 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Came here to say the exact same thing - Trollerman at her best lol 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I'd say hinch doesn't care about falling numbers because she ll be back with either the saddest news ever or a big pregnancy announcement and she knows her numbers will shoot back up ..................................

• Sick
Reactions: 15
She'll come back and reference that it's been a tough few weeks due to "family health reasons " alluding to her Nan or Dad, nothing specific, something nice and vague that can't be confirmed nor denied, and in the meantime she's been off having some cosmetic procedures or, has indeed, fucked off on her real kid free holiday.
Even if it is that, that's no reason to not do your 'job'. She reckons this is her full time employment, and anyone else wouldn't be allowed to take nearly 2 weeks off work.. and if you're self employed you can't afford to.
All she's showing again is that she's completely unrelatable and the only person in the world that has 10 months holiday a year

Reactions: 24
I can't sleep and checked Tattle as you do,saw a comment from @Greentriangle and was taken back to the time when admin had a bit of fun and responded to requests for users to rename themselves.Green was surely a victim of when they changed names to chocolates in Quality Street😂 For anybody who doesn't remember,the Mods would get a request from someone along the lines of "I want to be known as something different" and their user name automatically changed to "something different"🤣🤣
I joined Tattle just before R was born but wanted to change my name on here so I chose Green Triangle as it suited who I am - but I think others got given Quality Street names without any choice. I must be the only one who has never changed it again! I'm no victim but can I go off and have a deep rest and/or a sulk now 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I think new thread title should be something like ‘where is Mrs hinch’ so it comes up when any (are there any??) remaining sheep search for where she’s been.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Prob too late but I’ll put my hat in thr ring:
Thread suggestion
Where’s Hinch? Deep rest, deep sulk, no one cares so all the best!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Someone just needs to drive past and see if the cars are there 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
what is her source of income?? she doesnt have any ranges out. She only has her name on a cleaning product and if she's not doing any paid for ads right now. Surely she won't be making anything at the moment. Money would soon start drying up the longer she stays off her socials, her out goings must be huge.

Unless she cleared out these 2 weeks as time off!!

Reactions: 11
Can we have a poll at the stat of a new thread with all the options of why she's MIA:

Dog is dead
Camel etc is dead
Pringle etc is dead
Family illness/bereavement
Just trying to get sympathy/where is she coverage in the press #fail
Mr YMU has told her to do some real work and she's refusing
Jamie has left her
Cosmetic surgery
Getting investigated by ASA/HMRC/Insta
Sulking over Stace
Lost her contract with P&G
Buggered off on holiday

What have I missed?

Reactions: 30
Can we have a poll at the stat of a new thread with all the options of why she's MIA:

Dog is dead
Camel etc is dead
Pringle etc is dead
Jamie has left her
Cosmetic surgery
Sulking over Stace
Buggered off on holiday

What have I missed?
My money is on Jamie leaving her because she has lost her P&G contract 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Dog is dead
Camel etc is dead
Pringle etc is dead
Jamie has left her
Cosmetic surgery
Sulking over Stace
Buggered off on holiday

What have I missed?
She's been sectioned..

• Haha
  • Heart
Oh dear ... so she's still on her account deleting an account who she was following - unless she has led them to despair and they have deleted their account!

1715000300746.png

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I'm going with her being sectioned under the mental health act and had her phone(s) surgically removed from her grabby claws.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.