Mrs Hinch #695 Tick tock Hinch, the clock is ticking and your only content is rehoming chickens!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she's spooked by the recent program about the Instagram scammer Belle.
One of Belle's ex friends told a story of how the realisation of her entire background story being falsified triggered warning bells.
That's what first brought me to tattle,reading the first line of her memoir out of interest at the time. I would have wished her all the best but I couldn't believe the lies she was telling and how she painted such a misleading picture of her upbringing and family harmony.
There's a series on netflix called Inventing Anna, which I actually think resonates with hinch more than the Bella story, there's definitely similarities between them all though.

Reactions: 16
I think what’s telling is that whilst hinch is MIA trollomon has been relentlessly posting. SSS would have typically put her “phone in a drawer” a couple of times by now but the fact that she keeps going hints to me that they are in a stand off. Whilst SSS keeps up the momentum hinch can’t get a word in edge ways.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
She deleted a load of grid posts just before she went AWOL didn’t she. I wish we’d figured out which ones.

• Wow
Reactions: 28
This is very odd for her. It'll be 2 weeks Wednesday? And not a word from her. If it was a holiday, she would usually post something atleast.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Come on Jamie. A Made in Chelsea nobody is doing it. Where are you?
Screenshot_20240506_080923_Instagram.jpg

---
There's a series on netflix called Inventing Anna, which I actually think resonates with hinch more than the Bella story, there's definitely similarities between them all though.
Brilliant show.

Reactions: 5
I don’t follow her, haven’t for ages but I am laughing at her doing her make up in her Skims pyjamas and everyone saying how hot and pretty she is 😂. Can’t quite believe people still think she actually looks like that when we saw her on SYLO

• Haha
Reactions: 27
At first I thought it was the dog but now I’m wondering if she’s been banned from posting to her grid and on her stories for a while. And also not able to leave comments on other peoples grid posts. It’s very obvious that she’s also in charge of Jamie’s account too and they’re linked - so I reckon his account has also been banned as it links to the same person / phone number / email address / however it works. Because when she’s quiet he normally pipes up. X

• Heart
Reactions: 34
She'll be back with no explanation whatsoever, she does this so much to the point that once the tattle thread title was actually a well wish, something along the lines we hope all is OK or something to that effect, I think she was pregnant with her 2nd and people worried that something had happened with her pregnancy, nope, she was back like nothing had happened.

Reactions: 18
Maybe we should all agree a time to clean out our washing machine drawers simultaneously and we’ll manifest her back! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Just been looking at old posts on the MHMMDI fb group (typed Mrs Hinch in the search bar of said group) and found this. ⬇
I liked her for a while and then the story about the "shopper" in 2019 didn't seem to add up so I googled to see if there was any more to it.
Couldn't find ANYTHING, no comments about it, no press articles, zilch.
But. The top post was Tattle. And that's what led me here. I think it was thread 40-something when I joined. And it really opened my eyes.
So here I am 5 years later and she's got nearly 700 threads about herself.
It only takes that one discrepancy for people to think something ain't right and for their eyes to be truly opened at what a con woman she really is.
Her time is over. And she knows it. Especially when there's hardly any people in those groups posting asking where she is and if she's ok.
At one time they were all worried sick. And now they aren't in the slightest bit bothered.

View attachment 2917438
Add that to the list of things that didn't bleeping happen. Absolute liberty

Reactions: 14
Maybe we should all agree a time to clean out our washing machine drawers simultaneously and we’ll manifest her back! 🤣🤣

Ha no thanks! I'm quite happy for her to stay away forever, at least it means those kids get a break from being performing monkeys

• Heart
Reactions: 24
SYLO's Dilly has posted about the realities of poor health post cancer treatment, chemo etc.... Where you at Hinch. She'd normally be all over that orrrrrr just completely ignore it for something that makes her look worse off 🤔🙄

Lol I can’t believe how much she has out huffed herself 😂 what a child.
Will probably come back with some montage with Taylor swift “ I can do it with a broken heart” as the soundtrack .
I don’t believe anything has happened, she just wants attention and is in the mother of all huffs. Imagine living with that 🙄

Reactions: 25
She'll come back and reference that it's been a tough few weeks due to "family health reasons " alluding to her Nan or Dad, nothing specific, something nice and vague that can't be confirmed nor denied, and in the meantime she's been off having some cosmetic procedures or, has indeed, fucked off on her real kid free holiday.

Reactions: 33
She'll come back and reference that it's been a tough few weeks due to "family health reasons " alluding to her Nan or Dad, nothing specific, something nice and vague that can't be confirmed nor denied, and in the meantime she's been off having some cosmetic procedures or, has indeed, fucked off on her real kid free holiday.
They are just not kid people guyys

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Oh a cosmetic procedure is a good shout. Maybe Jamies real nose grew back? Foughts n prays with him at this difficult time

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Here comes Trollomon gently caressing her dog that looks like a healthier version of Henners. Almost identical to what Hinch posts when he’s lying on his gifted mattress. Stacey has never posted so much dog content. WEIRD.

She’s just replacing all of Hinch’s content. I was sceptical once upon a time but I honestly think it’s a case of keeping your enemies closer…

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Ohh this is a very good shout! Maybe she has had her ridiculous brow lift corrected. Or she’s trialled the bum enhancing pants/leggings long enough to know she wanted it permanently and is in Turkey getting a BBL 😂🍑

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.