Mrs Hinch #695 Tick tock Hinch, the clock is ticking and your only content is rehoming chickens!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it funny that this thread is so convinced that her carer is dwindling. Her recent accounts show that she's getting richer, B&M and Home Bargains have shelves dedicated to her Vacant Vibes rubbish, even with one shop putting her name on the side. She still has enough pull because of her moronic followers. You don't enroll your twins into a private school if it isn't for the long-term
She knows exactly what she's doing and she isn't going anywhere unfortunately.
Don't forget the recent accounts are in respect of tax year 2022/23 and we aren't denying she had a lot on during that time with tescos etc. I don't think her accounts for 23/24 tax year will show a sudden drop off but I'd be surprised if the bottom line increases in the same way as it did between the 2022 and 2023 accounts. If you read here or watch her account the evidence speaks for itself ie. No new big names are signing her up to flog stuff etc, her home range has never appeared, she's clearly not going to be invited back on TV.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
But you don’t constantly need new brands signing you up if you continue your bread and butter which brings in the income ie P&G. Her tv appearances were fleeting so she won’t really be missing income from that.
The Tesco range was a big pay day but she doesn’t need one of those every year to earn money.
She still makes a lot flogging make up, prints and cleaning stuff.

Reactions: 5
But you don’t constantly need new brands signing you up if you continue your bread and butter which brings in the income ie P&G. Her tv appearances were fleeting so she won’t really be missing income from that.
The Tesco range was a big pay day but she doesn’t need one of those every year to earn money.
She still makes a lot flogging make up, prints and cleaning stuff.
You do if you want your 'brand' to grow and evolve though. Making an income is one thing, growing and developing yourself as a brand and an influencer is another thing entirely. The longer this hiatus goes on and she does nothing new, the less attractive she becomes and the more attractive someone like Solomon becomes. Brands only want to advertise to sell products and a stagnating influencer isn't going to sell much.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She’s been silly getting the animals (mostly the alpacas). If there was a time where the money was truly drying up, she could of easily moved back to grey skull claiming she just missed it too much, the person that was in it has decided to move out and she could of used the money from the crem to keep the boys in private schooling. The sheep would have lapped it up and not thought any different. The second she gets rid of those alpacas that she’s wanted “all her life”, everyone is going to realise it’s just a case of she’s become a nobody.

Reactions: 21
I think I have to agree that I don't think she is going anywhere anytime soon and I think the same as @Cassy Role that she's been given a senior member of YMU staff to really try and pull her "career" back up ... which may well work enough to keep her ticking over like an annoying scratch that just won't go away but we'll have to wait and see whether anyone can make her do anything more than advertising stories and exploitation of her boys. I also wonder if she needs a senior staff member to work more with the press as she made enough F*** ups over the few years she's been on Insta to make some great copy should some of the press decide to head in that direction.

Influencer marketing is huge and brands know this but they also know that such marketing works best with Gen Z (16-23yrs old) and Soph is not going to appeal to that group. Brands are also more likely to work with smaller accounts (under 50K followers) and again, that ain't Soph ... although if you took away all the bots her true follower number would be much lower but probably not as low as 50K ... but how many of her real followers are active on her account would be telling and I am sure Mr YMU is working hard on trying to get these followers back in the sheep fold.

And maybe this graphic explains why Soph is so desperate to get to 5M follower, even if most of them are fake.

1714293804692.png

Reactions: 24
Yes! The End ❤

Morning Sous!
Because she doesn't have a career. I have an issue with influencer full stop. But let not crawl there and linked today 😆 . But Her kind of fuckfluencer Is just pure bullshit and not a career. It's just knobheads with a pedastool to manipulate. Even at the "height" of it. She wipes fucling clean surfaces. That ain't a career. It a tik tok trend. They can all get in the bin.
What's she going to do when it all stops. Because it will. She ain't going to be mrs.hinch the dog shagger on instagram for lifeszzzz is she. They certainly won't pay her. What then. What the duck is this shitface trained to do that will afford her this life? Shes a useless bint. Far to high in her own station.

Reactions: 17
OK so her business might be lucrative now but she's only, allegedly, mid-30s. I fail to see how her current career will set her, and the family, up for life. Yes it was a calculated move keeping the original house but even if that's worth 0.5 mil if she were to sell it that won't pay the school fees and the up keep of the other house for very long.

Reactions: 18
I find it funny that this thread is so convinced that her carer is dwindling. Her recent accounts show that she's getting richer, B&M and Home Bargains have shelves dedicated to her Vacant Vibes rubbish, even with one shop putting her name on the side. She still has enough pull because of her moronic followers. You don't enroll your twins into a private school if it isn't for the long-term
I don’t know about her accounts/ career but you gotta admit that her popularity is dwindling?? The love just isn’t there for her like it was before.

Shes such an attention bleep i think that’s what kills her more than anything

Reactions: 35
I don’t know about her accounts/ career but you gotta admit that her popularity is dwindling?? The love just isn’t there for her like it was before.

She loves the attention and loves the money. Her downfall has been her lies and ego. She thought she was really something when she had her Tesco deal & was besties with Stacey Solomon & thought she was popular enough to go it alone and launch her own range. Big mistake. We all know Stacey blindsided her by bringing out her ASDA range and the two women haven’t been seen together since Sophie posted that cryptic message which we know was aimed at Stacey. For two friends who supposedly FaceTimed each other daily, whose boys were best friends, who went to bingo together, had late night meet ups…their friendship has certainly cooled off and at times is quite icy. We now see stacey preferring to hang out with her sister (also a client of YMU) & the likes of Lydia millen and Miss greedy. Stacey doesn’t need Hinch anymore - she’s gained in popularity and YMU know she’s the one that has more of a personality and appeals to the brands. She can sell, lie, present more easily than Hinch. We know she’s going to bringing out a children’s toiletries range in the future too… so even more exploitation of her children and more money in the pot . I’m sure the new senior talent guy at YMU has been told to try and gain Soph more deals and tabloid attention. YMU are as shady as the influencers they represent. Sadly I reckon we’ll see more exploitation of Ronnie, the new silkies will be the new content & she’ll have to carry on cleaning -she has nothing else to offer. She really is talentless. The fact she has to BUY FAKE FOLLOWERS tells us everything we need to know. Jamie’s going nowhere - he has nothing to offer whatsoever apart from being Mrs Hinch’s husband. I’m just wondering if Soph & Jamie ploughed some of their savings into her homeware range (remember her bragging about the paint tin candles -were these part of her new range?). They will have wealth investors who will have helped advise them on how to invest their money so I don’t think we are going to be seeing them back working in normal jobs. It would kill them to work 9-5 - they are too used to living the lazy lifestyle of frauds. They are totally unrelatable - even her hinch hauls are just business transactions in the form of an AD. They aren’t genuine purchases. She has t bodies a store because she loves a bargain, she’s visited because her paid contract with these stores tells her she has to do it. She can’t possibly like shopping in Home bargains or B&M as she never wants to mingle with the customers ie her followers, her bread and butter - she never tells them when she’ll be in store. The only time they get to meet her is if they pay - now that’s very telling isn’t it?

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Yeah she never got to be the sccchhlebrity she wanted at least and actually hates being the mAd CLeAnInG woman, she’d really love to be a love island/Molly Mae type. I’m sure she’ll have money for a good while and be on the gram for attention and adoration from her sheep, but her popularity is definitely dwindling 😂

Reactions: 27
But she would enroll her kids in a private school without money for the future she’s not arsed it’s all about the moment and her being able to say they went to private school (even if it’s only for 2 years) the school isn’t about those kids and their education it’s about her! As others have said private schools aren’t the best for kids with SEN needs such as Ronnie with his autism. I very much doubt those kids will still be in private education when they reach high school.

As for the shops having shelves dedicated to her, yes they have but they remain almost full. It’s not like a few years ago when the shoppers rushed out to buy whatever she told them to buy.
I doubt her contact for the washing powders etc will be renewed they just don’t sell (other than the crazy 50 or so people who buy it all to take a picture of it to tag her In) unless they’re reduced to a very low price.

Hopefully she’s had a good financial advisor and invested some money for the future because this won’t last. I give her 2 more years max!

Last edited:
I doubt she’ll ever have to work another day in her life. Maybe Jim. Maybe. I don’t think they could keep up the celebrity lifestyle forever, but with the income she was earning at the height of her powers and a decent financial adviser sinking enough into investments, she’s probably got a healthy dividend to keep her going for a long time.

Reactions: 15
Do we think they ( I say they and not her as it is they, Jamie is running this show as much as she is if not more) will have had the foresight and brains to actually invest? Or do we think they are that arrogant in thinking this will last forever and not plan for the future and spend all the money 🤔

Reactions: 11
I think the "inflencers" all got the rug pulled from under them somewhat when the actual celebs (even z listers) such as SSS realised how much money was to be made on insta etc suddenly they turned on their accouts gained massive followings quickly as they were already known and saturated an already saturated market, hinch isn't a real brand its a made up brand and won't have much longevity. In 15 years time there will be the odd where are they now articles that no one actually reads. Insta wont last anyone remember Bebo? Its just a trend the 80s pop stars are all back touring crappy little festivals to make a living having been stars and making money most of them are broke and living very ordinary lives. Even Springsteen and the Eagles are still touring if money really lasted they wouldn't need to and they'd be off enjoying retirement somewhere.

I doubt she’ll ever have to work another day in her life. Maybe Jim. Maybe. I don’t think they could keep up the celebrity lifestyle forever, but with the income she was earning at the height of her powers and a decent financial adviser sinking enough into investments, she’s probably got a healthy dividend to keep her going for a long time.
I’m still convinced Jamie currently works. Maybe not full time but I reckon he’s either invested in or works with the garage people

Reactions: 30

I agree, it's dwindling but it's hardly gone completely and it's still clearly strong enough for her to get deals and enforcements. I just don't see what there is to celebrate from any of this when she's still filthy rich and will continue to pull money in.

Reactions: 9
You know the hunz are bored when we start to speculate about her finances and assume a downfall..

I personally don't think she is financially challenged at all - they would have made sound investments and shrewd deals with the big brands. Either way I really don't care.

Jamie is her manager or agent, whatever title he has he is the one organising deals. They could never admit to that otherwise it would defeat the argument of 'I have no idea how it all happened to little old me'. He works harder than her.

What I think is that beside money, they wanted fame. FAME. I would think they have come to terms with the fact that they can't get there because their lives have changed too much since they have kids and the backlash she gets constantly is affecting everyone in their family - she only posts for a fee and she couldn't care less if she is filtered or not because it brings the money.

Her absence the last few days is most likely an engagement/PR exercise. They need a new approach since her engagement is so bad. Everyone knows she buys followers, even the big brands, but consumers subconsciously trust an acct with millions of followers so it still sells. Not as much as before but still.

I would love it if she, and all the influencers out there disappeared altogether. Because it's commercial deception and they always target the mentally weak (most people get weak at one point in time) and make them believe a specific purchase will provide them with happiness, albeit temporary.

On that note, I'm afraid I'm about to use some puff pastry for an afternoon treat on this disgusting rainy day. Don't hate me. I don't use tomato puree :LOL:

Lots of love to you all xx

• Heart
Reactions: 39
You know the hunz are bored when we start to speculate about her finances and assume a downfall..

I personally don't think she is financially challenged at all - they would have made sound investments and shrewd deals with the big brands. Either way I really don't care.

Jamie is her manager or agent, whatever title he has he is the one organising deals. They could never admit to that otherwise it would defeat the argument of 'I have no idea how it all happened to little old me'. He works harder than her.

What I think is that beside money, they wanted fame. FAME. I would think they have come to terms with the fact that they can't get there because their lives have changed too much since they have kids and the backlash she gets constantly is affecting everyone in their family - she only posts for a fee and she couldn't care less if she is filtered or not because it brings the money.

Her absence the last few days is most likely an engagement/PR exercise. They need a new approach since her engagement is so bad. Everyone knows she buys followers, even the big brands, but consumers subconsciously trust an acct with millions of followers so it still sells. Not as much as before but still.

I would love it if she, and all the influencers out there disappeared altogether. Because it's commercial deception and they always target the mentally weak (most people get weak at one point in time) and make them believe a specific purchase will provide them with happiness, albeit temporary.

On that note, I'm afraid I'm about to use some puff pastry for an afternoon treat on this disgusting rainy day. Don't hate me. I don't use tomato puree :LOL:

Lots of love to you all xx

👏👏👏

Jamie is definitely the mastermind behind this whole thing. He may act thicker than two short planks but it is just that, an act. I might never earn as much money as she has/is, who knows. What I do know is that any money I do earn will be through genuine, honest hard work and I can rest easy because of that.

Reactions: 34
I’m still convinced Jamie currently works. Maybe not full time but I reckon he’s either invested in or works with the garage people
Probably why Helmet had to move in full time to be a carer for little old Soph and look after the boisscchhh!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.