Mrs Hinch #695 Tick tock Hinch, the clock is ticking and your only content is rehoming chickens!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s the one who posts them wearing their uniform. Any “fan” could google Maldon school red uniform and work it out.
Ooh. I bet that admin staff got a bollocking for spelling Lenny incorrectly 😂
To be fair it’s probably Lenny on his birth certificate and Hinch spells it wrong

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’ve noticed that five minute mum isn’t up Hinches arse anymore. I’m guessing she got sick of hinch ignoring her. She’s moved onto Nancy B now. Ha.

Reactions: 20
She’s started following a YMU employee. Interesting. Has she been in meetings to attempt to boost her failing career?

Eta - the chap she’s just started to follow represents her. Feels like this is a recent change. Maybe she kicked off …

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
She’s started following a YMU employee. Interesting. Has she been in meetings to attempt to boost her failing career?

Eta - the chap she’s just started to follow represents her. Feels like this is a recent change. Maybe she kicked off …
Maybe they’re sick of her kicking off and ignoring their advice so they’ve palmed her off on the work experience lad! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Maybe they’re sick of her kicking off and ignoring their advice so they’ve palmed her off on the work experience lad! 🤣
He's YMU's new senior talent manager - I'd love to have been a fly on the wall at his first meeting with Soph.
"So what is your talent, Soph?"
"Well I wipe fings wiv me cloffs."
"Err, yes, we all do that, I meant what talent do you have?"
"Errr .... I'm good with a filter and exploiting my boys."
SIGH

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Never has a human been so lacking in charisma, personality, intelligence, vocabulary .. let alone talent!
🔊

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
He's YMU's new senior talent manager - I'd love to have been a fly on the wall at his first meeting with Soph.
"So what is your talent, Soph?"
"Well I wipe fings wiv me cloffs."
"Err, yes, we all do that, I meant what talent do you have?"
"Errr .... I'm good with a filter and exploiting my boys."
SIGH
Don’t forget her cooking skills!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Surely it’s undeniable to everyone involved in her career has royally fucked up. She’s ground to an almighty halt since … when? I guess after the book launch. Soooo since she joined YMU? Now does that mean the blame with her noticeable lack of growth (in direct comparison with the likes of trollomon who however you feel about her, has her finger in every single pie that his whisked past her), or has hinch arrogantly refused all of YMU’s attempts to engage her in a tv career; Brand partnerships etc, because of her complete fixation with “going solo”?

I’m genuinely fascinated by the halting of her career. She did at one point seem unstoppable. Untouchable. She now appears to be silently blacklisted and I can’t help but suspect it all boils back to her reaction to trollomon’s Asda range. We can literally pin point that moment. I’ve always believed that hinch didn’t see that coming and then publicly (at least within the realms of their management/influencer world) made her feelings known about that. Big mistake. Huge. To quote another. You don’t duck with Stacey and win. She’s got way more clout that hinch.
And since then her career has ground to a halt. She clings to her sscchhent because it’s the one avenue Stacey hasn’t gone down yet. Hinch must panic every time trollomon mentions her washing machine.
YMU are either involved in this sabotage or are quietly biding their time until they can shed hinch. She may well bring in decent revenue. I don’t doubt she earns some decent cash. But we can all see at best she’s plateaued and at worst she’s on a downward trajectory.
Hinch and trollomon can’t keep up this pretence of friendship for much longer. I only mention it here in the Hope that sheep google it and end up here. The more who notice it. The more inevitably it will be addressed - never directly. Only through little digs and hints. AND THAT will be hinch’s ultimate downfall. She will not play that round to her advantage. She’s too thick. She’s too explosive.

Eta - excuse the typos.

• Heart
Reactions: 78
Surely it’s undeniable to everyone involved in her career has royally fucked up. She’s ground to an almighty halt since … when? I guess after the book launch. Soooo since she joined YMU? Now does that mean the blame with her noticeable lack of growth (in direct comparison with the likes of trollomon who however you feel about her, has her finger in every single pie that his whisked past her), or has hinch arrogantly refused all of YMU’s attempts to engage her in a tv career; Brand partnerships etc, because of her complete fixation with “going solo”?

I’m genuinely fascinated by the halting of her career. She did at one point seem unstoppable. Untouchable. She now appears to be silently blacklisted and I can’t help but suspect it all boils back to her reaction to trollomon’s Asda range. We can literally pin point that moment. I’ve always believed that hinch didn’t see that coming and then publicly (at least within the realms of their management/influencer world) made her feelings known about that. Big mistake. Huge. To quote another. You don’t duck with Stacey and win. She’s got way more clout that hinch.
And since then her career has ground to a halt. She clings to her sscchhent because it’s the one avenue Stacey hasn’t gone down yet. Hinch must panic every time trollomon mentions her washing machine.
YMU are either involved in this sabotage or are quietly biding their time until they can shed hinch. She may well bring in decent revenue. I don’t doubt she earns some decent cash. But we can all see at best she’s plateaued and at worst she’s on a downward trajectory.
Hinch and trollomon can’t keep up this pretence of friendship for much longer. I only mention it here in the Hope that sheep google it and end up here. The more who notice it. The more inevitably it will be addressed - never directly. Only through little digs and hints. AND THAT will be hinch’s ultimate downfall. She will not play that round to her advantage. She’s too thick. She’s too explosive.

Eta - excuse the typos.
Yes! The End ❤

Morning Sous!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Don’t forget her cooking skills!
Yes you can’t deny her that one!

Completely in awe of how many times she can take pre-rolled pastry, pre-grated cheese and some tomato puree and turn it into a vom fest.

That is definitely a skill.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25

Eta - excuse the typos.
I think this was all planned by Solomon from the very start. She saw Hinch doing well at a point where she had faded off our screens a little and didn't have a big insta following. She 'befriended' Hinch, took all her ideas and did them, but because she has great presentation and acting skills, did them way better. Loads of Hinchs followers followed her too and gradually she has positioned herself before Hinch. As for YMU, my guess is they saw Hinch as a threat to Stacey's rise to fame, and what better way to put her back in her box than take her under their wing and close the lid themselves, leaving their real star Solomon to get all the great jobs. And it's worked, Stacey us the sheep's favourite these days and Hinch is where she is. She's been gullible and stupid and the very best thing she can do is take her money and go.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
I find it funny that this thread is so convinced that her carer is dwindling. Her recent accounts show that she's getting richer, B&M and Home Bargains have shelves dedicated to her Vacant Vibes rubbish, even with one shop putting her name on the side. She still has enough pull because of her moronic followers. You don't enroll your twins into a private school if it isn't for the long-term
She knows exactly what she's doing and she isn't going anywhere unfortunately.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
My whole heart wants her to have pissed off for good. I honestly couldn't give a tit why. But I can't allow myself that notion. Because she won't be. Her ego doesn't no the meaning of duck off you're a twit.
And if she comes back swindling people over illness or her boys 🤬.
If she left because her whole house had been engulfed in fabreze flames. A camel had her babies. Henry at Ron. Or freda had Jamie's love child. Who cares. I don't need to know. I dknt want to know any of her bullshit.
But shell be back.
Sadly.
BTW cult and hinch 👋. I WASNT wishing ill health on you. So go find another blanket to tit scream into.

Reactions: 10
I find it funny that this thread is so convinced that her carer is dwindling. Her recent accounts show that she's getting richer, B&M and Home Bargains have shelves dedicated to her Vacant Vibes rubbish, even with one shop putting her name on the side. She still has enough pull because of her moronic followers. You don't enroll your twins into a private school if it isn't for the long-term
Agreed people on this thread want her to fail so project that but she’s really not. She can do the bare minimum and still brings in plenty of money.
YMU have given her a new senior account manager, not some kid to manage her career.

Reactions: 11
I really hope for the boys sake that they used some of the income that was flying in at the start to set up proper investments that would guarantee growth outside of the Hinch fad. Otherwise in a couple of years it’s bye bye private school, notafarm etc

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I think when you make money in the way she does, there’s a difference between having a thriving career and earning money.

Compared to when she was at the height of her popularity she doesn’t have much now in terms of partnerships, appearances on This Morning etc.

I think what her management is good at is negotiating longer term deals with some payments up front and the rest over a period of time. So in terms of P&G it doesn’t matter if the scents sell or not. She has her cut before it even hits production. They have to release them though in line with a contract. Same with the “books”. I reckon way back when they negotiated a contract where she had to put her name to a certain amount of books (hence the blank notebook 😂).

All speculation of course I’m just gossiping on a gossip website and this is just my chain of thought. I think time will tell as she’ll be coming to the end of her pre-negotiated deals. P&G are already casting their net wider than they have in a long time in terms of using other people so I wonder if she’ll get as big a cut of the pie next time? Maybe she’s been allocated a more senior member of the YMU team as they’re not making as much money off her as they thought so she needs to be more actively managed 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I really hope for the boys sake that they used some of the income that was flying in at the start to set up proper investments that would guarantee growth outside of the Hinch fad. Otherwise in a couple of years it’s bye bye private school, notafarm etc
I genuinely think they will do that. Maybe I'm giving her too much credit but we have to remember that her dumb blonde, trad-wife persona is an act. Underneath she's a shrewd influencer who is married to an experienced salesman. You don't get to where she is by being stupid and careless. For example her keeping the old house came across as something from the kindness of her heart in the media, but it's an expensive asset.

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.