Mrs Hinch #693 What happened to your black phone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New edition of 🥁Drum roll🥁 Arsenal Holes tagging Mrs Hinch 🤭

1) It seems the new trend is to tag a photo holding a bottle of Vacunty Vibesssh “Outdoorable Fressssh“ up to sky 🙄
View attachment 2857544

2) This one of the Hunzzz saw the above photo and decided to go one better and get the sun in their tagged pic 🫣
View attachment 2857548

3) This one of the Hunzzz thought duck that, I’m not looking at the sun to get a pic, I’ll take a bottle down to the seashore 😂
View attachment 2857550

4) Finally, last but not least…..this hun went down to her local little bay and took a pic of her Vacunty Vibessssh and even had a reply from Sopha…. bet she’ll eat out on that for months in the Cunty Cleaning Community 🥱🥱🥱
View attachment 2857556
View attachment 2857557
bleeping loosers 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Sorry if anyone has those Uggs but I wouldn't wear them to put the bins out nvm to 'work' :rolleyes: they scream chav! Why would she wear them knowing she's about to be filmed? I know her dress sense is absolutely dire but she could have at least tried. Lazy mare.
Maybe I'm just old. But if I were to film an AD with the theme vacay vibes 🤮 I'd wear a summer dress, sandalls, sunglasses and carry a beach bag.
This old trout turns up in slippers, black leggings and some awful cardigan thing. Who wears that on holiday?....Wait probably the same people who turn up to nice hotels with their luggage in a bag for life.
Chavs.

• Haha
Reactions: 64

1) It seems the new trend is to tag a photo holding a bottle of Vacunty Vibesssh “Outdoorable Fressssh“ up to the sky 🙄
View attachment 2857544

2) This one of the Hunzzz saw the above photo and decided to go one better and get the sun in their tagged pic 🫣
View attachment 2857548

3) This one of the Hunzzz thought duck that, I’m not looking at the sun to get a pic, I’ll take a bottle down to the seashore 😂
View attachment 2857550

4) Finally, last but not least…..this hun went down to her local little bay and took a pic of her Vacunty Vibessssh and even had a reply from Sopha…. bet she’ll eat out on that for months in the Cunty Cleaning Community 🥱🥱🥱
View attachment 2857556
View attachment 2857557
and they tell ‘trolls’ to get a loife hunnnaaayyyy 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 14

1) It seems the new trend is to tag a photo holding a bottle of Vacunty Vibesssh “Outdoorable Fressssh“ up to the sky 🙄
View attachment 2857544

View attachment 2857548

View attachment 2857550

View attachment 2857556
View attachment 2857557
I might bite the bullet and purchase a few of these items then take a pic of them inside my wheelie bin amongst the bags of dog tit and tag her in it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Timing Zoph, timing …… in reality how many folk will want a home collection from home bargains, yep the hinch cult, some folk just setting up home because it has to be cheaper than supermarkets etc, a few Airbnb/ b&b owners. In reality not a lot of folk compared to a year after you started Instagram, your stuff in Tesco was badly made and overpriced, so any other shop collections will be compared.

For all of the influencers it’s got to be embarrassing, just slapping a name on other people’s designs/ideas. It just can’t have that feel good feeling of actually making something with your hands that someone wants to buy

Reactions: 17
I think HB is where brands go to die, didn’t that disgraced influencer have a range there a couple of years back? Certainly not the mainstream next or Tesco she’s been used to.
---
Those shoes are butt uggly.
I quite like them for around the house, would never wear them outside though.

Reactions: 12
Timing Zoph, timing …… in reality how many folk will want a home collection from home bargains, yep the hinch cult, some folk just setting up home because it has to be cheaper than supermarkets etc, a few Airbnb/ b&b owners.
I own a holiday home and I wouldn't buy a range like this and not because it is Hinch (that goes without saying) but because there is no guarantee the range will be there a year or so down the line. When we started we bought supermarket sets but they were never there when we needed replacements so now we stick with IKEA which has the same basic ranges for years at a time.

Reactions: 33

View attachment 2857544

View attachment 2857548

View attachment 2857550

View attachment 2857556
View attachment 2857557
Vacunty vibes, outdoorzzzzzz edition

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wow, a lorry with the word Hinch on it. Jamie'll be jizzing all over the inside of his grey joggers :m

What I see is a flagging brand identity that is really having to push sales.

Still no own range launch?? :unsure: 🤨

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
To have used her registered trademark name of ''Hinch'' HB have obviously signed some kind of big deal with her.

and I think it's rather delusional that she believes it's a major thing to have.

435031624_1060296415037483_3810941456430039972_n(1).jpg

Untitled.png

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That ‘sea shore’ is 100% fake. What is wrong with these people? They defo also get involved in MLM schemes

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.