Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fluffy20

VIP Member
I don’t understand what she’s trying to get at with the “we lived in a rented flat”, “we had to move in with my parents to save up for our deposit”, “we had £11 in the bank” stories.
Is she trying to be relatable?
Show that she came from humble beginnings?
Didn’t Jamie propose in a helicopter?
Didn’t they fly first class to the Maldives for their honeymoon?
Hasn’t she just shown photos of their stupidly lavish, big fat gypsy wedding?
And her and her Mum going to look at the house being built because “Jamie was at work”? Maybe if they were that hard up she should’ve got a job herself instead of twatting around at “hairdresser college”!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 84

purplethesurple

Chatty Member
There's a difference in having £11 in your bank sitting in a new build house you have just bought and having £11 in your bank worrying about how your going to pay your next rent, YOUR NOT RELATABLE

• Heart
Reactions: 79

CoolMom

VIP Member
I do believe she has anxiety, but not in the way most other people experience it. I'll try my best to explain my theory (only had 1 coffee so far, so brain not fully engaged yet 😆)

She gets anxious in one sense because she has never had to do anything by herself before. She's never lived by herself, traveled by herself or looked after her kids alone. I'm sure there is a million other things she's never done without Fiddles or Jim by her side. It's self perpetuating because everyone enables her, I imagine she throws a tantrum "but Jaymeee I'm scaaaaaared, there might be trolllllls there" so he just goes along with her. Or Fiddles tells her there will be trolls there so she needs to go along? (Qui, @fannysjohnny ?) She's always been treated like a lanky woman child so she still behaves like one and blames being scared for being unable to do stuff.

Secondly, I think it's a control thing. She gets scared about new places/live appearances because she can't control how she will look or come across at them. She knows she doesn't look like the person she filters herself to be on Insta. She knows she can't gush and fawn over her sheep in real life like she does via message to them. She knows she hates spending time with her kids so wouldn't want people to see her in the wild getting angry with them or ignoring them. She knows she's terrible on live TV because she blurts out nonsense and is really thick and talking about how she wipes down surfaces or shops for tat 3 x a week isn't actually interesting as an interview subject. She knows she's a fraud with no talent or anything to say. So she calls this reluctance to do anything anxiety and just glosses over it all.

Does this make sense?

Big love to the nusties who have shared their own experiences with anxiety, gentle hugs to you all. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 72

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Not wanting to detract from her 101 in irresponsible parenting but whoever started the lorry jokes - I’m here to continue it 😂😂

How is Sophie like her Lorry?
They are both filled with pointless plastic tat

How is Sophie like her lorry?
They are both toxic to the environment

How is Sophie like her Lorry?
They both like to be loaded from the rear.

• Haha
Reactions: 68

Chatty Member
Gahhhhhhhhh. My thread title was chosen… ????? WHAAAAAAATTTTTTTTT???!!
off to my nearest home bargains to skid and slide down the aisles in celebration. I’m fank yoo.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
Why has she posted this? Ron is able to go to school, play, do homework, go to birthday parties, go swimming, participate in school nativity. If he has therapy sessions then great, but it’s certainly not stopping him from doing anything else. Lots of parents have to juggle lots of things involving their children. She ‘works’ from home, and has a husband at home 24/7 too plus her mum with them all the time. She makes out her life is so hard!! She has no idea of reality whatsoever. Remember she told us her sister would take Lennie to swimming lessons whilst she went shopping! She can’t even clean without the boys being out of the house! She’s absolutely ridiculous and the quotes she uses make her look even more idiotic and pathetic. Honestly she acts like she has the only ND child on the planet. She’s such a narc.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 65

HoratioHoohah

IMG_7584.png

Why? To go with your fake farm, fake hair, fake arse cheeks, fake plants and fake fucking life, you piece of shit. She’s really fucking pissing me off today, can you tell?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

Mum of two

VIP Member
Sorry if anyone has those Uggs but I wouldn't wear them to put the bins out nvm to 'work' :rolleyes: they scream chav! Why would she wear them knowing she's about to be filmed? I know her dress sense is absolutely dire but she could have at least tried. Lazy mare.
Maybe I'm just old. But if I were to film an AD with the theme vacay vibes 🤮 I'd wear a summer dress, sandalls, sunglasses and carry a beach bag.
This old trout turns up in slippers, black leggings and some awful cardigan thing. Who wears that on holiday?....Wait probably the same people who turn up to nice hotels with their luggage in a bag for life.
Chavs.

• Haha
Reactions: 64

Danielle0120

VIP Member
What have I just watched ?
She's letting her kids near enough touch pipes, pipes children shouldn't be anywhere near.
My young kids aren't allowed near my washer or dryer, because I'm not fucking stupid and any and all pipes are boxed off.

I certain don't let them mess around with heat elements of my dryer.

She thinks she's really done something there. Letting her kids clean a pissing washer and dryer, acting like mummy of the year. When actually she's just shown how irresponsible she is.

Get your alpacas gone, put the boyschhh shoes on and LET THEM IN THE GARDEN. All that space. Let them search for bugs, climb trees, trampoline, get them a huge climbing frame and slide with your millions.

But no. Clean a dryer xoxoxoxoxox

She's such a shite and dangerous mam. She hasn't got an absolute clue how to parent those kids.

Let them near your mains box if ya like Soph. They'll have a blast x

• Heart
Reactions: 61

Wize Owl

VIP Member
New edition of 🥁Drum roll🥁 Arsenal Holes tagging Mrs Hinch 🤭

1) It seems the new trend is to tag a photo holding a bottle of Vacunty Vibesssh “Outdoorable Fressssh“ up to the sky 🙄
IMG_1151.png

2) This one of the Hunzzz saw the above photo and decided to go one better and get the sun in their tagged pic 🫣
IMG_1152.png

3) This one of the Hunzzz thought fuck that, I’m not looking at the sun to get a pic, I’ll take a bottle down to the seashore 😂
IMG_1153.png

4) Finally, last but not least…..this hun went down to her local little bay and took a pic of her Vacunty Vibessssh and even had a reply from Sopha…. bet she’ll eat out on that for months in the Cunty Cleaning Community 🥱🥱🥱
IMG_1148.png

IMG_1150.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 59

puddleduck

VIP Member
She things it's the Christmas Coca-Cola lorry and everyone will be lining the streets to catch a glimpse ✨️

• Haha
Reactions: 57

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Guyssssh, I decided that if Mrs “Toot Toot, Beep Beep” Hinch can have her half a name on a HB lorry then so can damn well I 💪🏻

So I’ve spent the day….

1) I recorded myself wanking all of the taps in my house…and even the one in the garden (Our elderly neighbour fell off his ladder watching, blesssh’is’arrrt) We don’t have an elderly neighbour

2) I faffed about tend cleaning already clean things everywhere, while flicking around my hair and playing questionable music…. recording myself of course 👍🏻

3) I made spaghetti hoop pie Vomfesssht for dinner, with fake cake bake for dessert 🤢

4) I ordered a life size cardboard cutout of Audrey Roberts from AmaZZZON, put a dog lead on it and left it at home while I went out for a walk 🤭

5) I borrowed my sister’s 2 dogs and along with my own dressed them up as the 3 floofhead Camels

6) I dressed my cat up as a chicken, but couldn’t round up anymore catsssh, so I’m just focusing on Pringle…. my cat slept all day, no henpecking from him 🤭

7) I made Mr Owl wear grey joggers, a white vest and a backward baseball cap….to be honesssssscht I made him change immediately as I felt sick and I’d quite like to get fruity with him again at some point in our lives 🤢

8) I dressed my 5 Owlets as tend-toddler-Quintuplets truck manzzzz driversssh, even my newborn baby.

9) I myself wore padded arse leggings and an off the shoulder torn top….along with white socks and outside fucking around Home Bargains slippersssh… oh and a Dryrobe covered in chicken shite 🤭

10) I left a message for NobNose Mario that we’re now bestbubs4eva I most definitely did not

I then contacted Home Bargains with the photos and they literally jumped at the chance to have “Owl Bargains” on their lorry, in fact I even saw them stripping “Hinch” off the poor bassshtard lorry they have hidden away in the corner of the yard…..

But, alas I told them I’m fankyou but no fankyou, as I’m not a twat with an overinflated ego, or a narc, and I’d never pimp out my Children, Husband or my animals. ATV ✌🏻

• Haha
  • Heart

Fluffy20

VIP Member
So she got changed into a summer dress after everyone else had gone home so that she could sit in the kitchen and eat a Chinese takeaway with Jimbob in his grey, prison issue joggers at a table set for four?
Make it make sense for fucks sake!

• Haha
Mrs Hinch #693 What happened to your black phone?

Faanks to our @Status:PiningTheBog for our winning thread title! 🥳 👏🏼

*The Wiki is the pink button at the top.
*Thread #500 is also a MUST read and an eye opening education for newbies & the curious!
Link: https://tattle.life/threads/mrs-hin...ife-in-lists-of-lies-the-tattle-truths.26662/

*Thread suggestions are taken from anywhere on each thread, please keep them short & swear free & clearly mark Thread Suggestion*
*Anonymous IG story viewer:
https://instanavigation.com/
*To report Hinch for her use of filters/false advertising:

RANDOM TLDR:
*Denied using any filters whatsoever on her recent make up Ad to a poster who asked on her IG page! 😲
*Identikit robot twins wossching plastic toys & collecting clean eggs in cream wellies
*Bucktoothed bastards, da Gewls 🥱
*More plastics, mugs & artificial flower tatt haul/Ad - (Freebies)
*Expensive helium balloons stuck to her OTT Easter "feature wall", same as Valentines before they fucked off to DUBOIIZZ
*Using the twinz to perform to camera, scripted chat, controlled play.
*Slip up, as Ronald says to Sloapha: "Where's your black phone?" (wot you use for trolling 'n that?) 🤭
*Egg hunt "Good boiii!", "Wewwl daan!", said the thick parents. "Hunt complete, now time to eat lots of chocolate" .. when she told her 🐑 Ronald doesn't like chocolate? Eh? 🐮 💩
*The boiiscchh garden is the teeny tiny enclosed plastic AstroTurf patch.
*Easter Monday dirty delete showing a new car, she also deleted another one of her early morning simper me quotes.
*Ronald/World Austism Day post. Yet has called him "naughty" countless times in the past. "Fire in her belly"? We don't think so! Sloapha has been ashamed of him and has exploited the boiiscchh for cash & clicks since they were born!
Also, Hinch, do you remember Eileen Lamb? ....... 🤔
We nusties spoke about narcassist parents and the long term effects on their children, very much related to Hinch and her conditioning/exploitation of her sons. They aren't allowed to be individuals and we shouldn't know anything about them.

*Vacant Vibezz Ad fest of toxic products, as ever, dishhplayed in her under sink cupboard of dreamz 💤
*Da boiiscchh dresshhed as mini Roadmen, in JayM style matching prison greys and chav caps, staged eating in the PANTR Y. Their parents have taught them zero manners, because they lack any themselves.
*Having kicked out HB staff for 2 hours, so the twat could twirl in the aisles and prance like Wonder Womannz in leggings & giant slippers. Kissing bottles of Vacant Vibezz.
*A HB lorry's decal temporarily changed to 'Hinch' Bargains, with sad toy replica lorries. The hunnz were all "teared up!". 🤦‍♀️
The lorry (or truck, if you are American) is, apparently a "SHE" & needs a name! FFS!!
(This REALLY was meant to be short btw!)
🔊

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha