Mrs Hinch #686 Still no content - she hasn't got a clue. She's taken Trace out to finger her mangetout.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im very early in the thread but One of you clever hens needs to get "hobbie" into the next thread title somehow! I hope you all have crunkysnack filled days, I'm off to a NT house today with grandfather Soapy. Usual panic is already ensuing about where ill hang my coat and if I'll need to cry at anyone eating solo in the cafe, but hopefully there will be a disabled space to nip the car into as no one likes walking too far do they, unless it's around B&M, now that's an entirely different matter.

Reactions: 24
She normally plays the poor me people are picking on me when other people have got new stuff going on 🙄

Reactions: 27
You’d think she’d want to share snippets or at least inform her followers as to what’s happening with her own range…she says they are all on the journey with her, so why not share what’s going on? Or is it because it was never happening in the first place - perhaps she couldn’t raise the investment needed and didn’t want to invest all her money setting it up??
I think that ship sailed. Like all her deals, I reckon she threw a strop because she wasn’t treated like the queen she thinks she is and Inch waded in like the arrogant, cocky chav that he is. Some companies stay but others move on to less arrogant dick heads - enter SSS.
---
She normally plays the poor me people are picking on me when other people have got new stuff going on 🙄
The list is endless on that one.

Reactions: 10
Very early thread suggestion-
Sofa Sofa over there how's your hobbie and your fake hair? Sofa sofa over there how's your fake arse and your gormless glare?!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
wait till one of the boys think it’s a good idea to drop toy metal cars through the bannisters and onto the floor below, possibly hitting someone on the head or Henry.
Tbf, the robot twins only have babies toys. Giant Little miss flipper feet might progress to metal toy cars when they're 18

Reactions: 12
Anyone else disappointed there’s no boss witch in Karen Millen fake nodding and pointing pose this time?
That's all right, it lives on...
I'll never tire of sharing this again and again because it's just the height of cringe.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
'People group together to tear you down' - funny she never questions why they do! We want you to get caught in your countless schemes, Soph.

'Cleaning is my hobbie' - Hunnayyyy cleaning is a necessity for everyone on the planet, and so is cooking actually. Your hobbie is to filter and eye duck yourself on camera and then watch it and pretend you are someone else. Your other hobbie is shopping unnecessary tat and indispensable bots.

I hope we make you feel as tit as you make your followers feel by constantly reminding them of what they don't have, by pretending you live in Disney land.

ATB you arse padded narc xx

Reactions: 31
I find this padded arse thing hysterically funny. Has the age old question of; “does my bum look big in this” changed to “does my bum look big enough in this” ?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
My God her negativity is just draining. Moaning about when people group together to tear you down 🙄 give it a rest.
Not our fault that you don't like being caught out on all your lies and deceit 🤔
That’s definite nod to Tattle without mentioning it because then she’d have to admit she reads on here all the time!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
**Thread suggestion**

Cleans for a "hobbie" but never looks happy, constantly in leggings with a built in nappy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 88
Your hobbie Soph hun is buying barshkitsss and chopping boards and pretending you like a bargain when we all know you only buy it to look relatable

Reactions: 16
I find this padded arse thing hysterically funny. Has the age old question of; “does my bum look big in this” changed to “does my bum look big enough in this” ?
She’s always wanted a big bum. Who remembers this photoshop fail ffs. The fact she forgot to edit the other hamstring has killed me off. One leg is a noodle & the other has been doing intense workouts
A98D95FC-A84B-4CE5-ABD4-A9856148E26A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 83
Sure love, sure you have 4.8 million Hinchers. On the first page alone I counted half were bots.
Someone feeling a bit insecure seeing all the other PR promotions everyone else is doing and you’re stuck putting your name on some crappy chemicals for the washing machine?
Diddums

Reactions: 28
STOP LYING!!!!
It's blatantly obvious she reads here!
"People grouping together to knock you down"......
Ask yourself why?
Why do you have almost 700 threads here?
You have bought in the region of 40,000 bots to add to your so called followers over the past 30 days you utter lying fraud! 🤬
The lies will catch up with you and the fall will be hard. Stop embarrassing yourself!
We live in her empty head, rent free. 😂😂😂😂 Nah, Hunch, can't stop, won't stop, ATV babe.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I was just going through Sopha’s Instagram account, right back to her early days and when she announced her pregnancy with Ronnie, along with when he was a baby etc. What on Earth happened to her? I know the answer is fame and money - it’s more a rhetorical question. But she is a completely different person now. I know she has always had her issues, even at the beginning. There wouldn’t be 686 threads for nothing! But she used to look genuinely happy in her pictures, she looked like she genuinely loved Ronnie, she looked like a natural in her pictures holding him - stark contrast to now. She can’t even communicate properly with the robot twins and she hasn’t a clue how to act around them… (or be allowed around them on her own without another person present, but by now you probably all know my thoughts and speculation as to why that is!).

I’ve said it before on a post that got lots of likes, but when she first started her page she had a niche. There was regiment, order, a path she followed. You knew what you were getting from her. Her content all matched and her photos all went well together. Her account (and herself as a person) is just all over the place at the minute. I’ve no idea what her Instagram even is now. Before she was a cleaner… now is she a make up artist? A mum blog? An animal person? A chef / baker with all her concoctions? (I use the term chef / baker very lightly 😂).

She really has completely lost her way and become so weird and unhinged. There was something about her before - she was chatty in her stories, confident, knew what she was doing. Where as now she’s just an absolute mess. But hey ho, it couldn’t have happened to a nicer person Sopha! It won’t be long before your downfall and I am here for it!!! It catches up with everyone in the end, nasty people always get what they deserve eventually. X

Reactions: 34
She's said this for years ohhhhh don't let anyone tear you down, this is my HOBBY.

She's been doing the same thing for years, she's got no further forward in her career and now her idea of good content is alpacas that no one cares about and a kitchen surface wipe down.

I will genuinely be absolutely gobsmacked if she's still around come next summer.

Reactions: 31
View attachment 2740686

She just had to get the 4.8 million followers in didn’t she 🙄🥱😴 Most are unused and forgotten about IG accounts that were started and finished in lockdowns… so many paid for bots and the rest are hunzzz that haven’t seen the light of day about her… YET, they will eventually!

I’m amazed they didn’t unfollow in their masses when she put that reel up that looked like Hennerzzz had died. What with the “He saved me, I’ll never forget” BS along with the 🖤 and black screen at the end. There were many comments saying they were upset…..and it was just a weird photoshoot with him, that she’d already shown when it happened 🙄

Sopha, stop feeling sorry for yourself FFS. You really NEED to grow up and take responsibility for your actions, lies and BS 🙄

I started the day tutting like the bus grannies and it seems I’m ending the day the same way 😂
Yanno, if she is really is living her best life, enjoying her achievements, such as having her tend name on a bottle of chemicals, providing a safe and loving space for her children to grow up and thrive, happily married to a Manzzzz with Noknob, then why would it matter what a bunch of nusty trollzzzzzzzzzz post about her on a gossip site. Obviously, the woe is me, post brings maximum engagement and all hunz to her in box (said the actress to the Vicar). Fly high Slopatendarsecheeks
---
Thread suggestion: Cleaning is her hobbie, careful Hinch you’ll soon need it for a jobbie.
😂😂
She is a giant jobbie, tbf

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She needs to make her mind up (or pick which lie to go with!) on whether its her 'Hobby' or 'Job' (I say the latter very lightly).
One minute she says she loves cleaning and its her Hobby, then she saying 'I AINT A CLEANAAAA!', then she comes on moaning on a video all sulky saying its her job and she does it 6 days a week!, she isn't a celebrity she is just a cleaner, blah blah bleeping blah!

Im not sure about anyone else but I do not attend meetings for my hobbies (or make up meetings) have to 'work' 6 days a week for my hobby(I still laugh that she actually had the audacity to proclaim this that time) or need to drag the privacy of my children into proving my hobby to a load of randoms. She is full of shite.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.