Mrs Hinch #686 Still no content - she hasn't got a clue. She's taken Trace out to finger her mangetout.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“When your meetings look like this”
Does she know what a business meeting supposed to look like? Coz I’ve been in business for many years and I’ve never been to a meeting that looks like that.
It looks more like one of those market research events where they give you a coffee, a croissant and a £10 M&S voucher in exchange for your opinions on tampon packaging.
Exactly what I was thinking. Our meeting rooms aren’t festooned with tables of flowers, mood boards and other such fripperies. Our clients control multi-million pound investments but happily sit in a chair with a glass of water and crack on with the actual discussion.

Hers looks entirely for show, it’s a strange old world when it’s all about the appearance and nothing of substance (unless a chemical smelling fragrance is your life’s work).

Reactions: 35
Anyone else disappointed there’s no boss witch in Karen Millen fake nodding and pointing pose this time?

• Haha
Reactions: 45
STOP LYING!!!!
It's blatantly obvious she reads here!
"People grouping together to knock you down"......
Ask yourself why?
Why do you have almost 700 threads here?
You have bought in the region of 40,000 bots to add to your so called followers over the past 30 days you utter lying fraud! 🤬
The lies will catch up with you and the fall will be hard. Stop embarrassing yourself!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Do we reckon this has something to do with the look fantastic ad? I know many of us messaged LF, i messaged them with unfiltered photos vs the filtered ad she was doing. Let’s hope so

• Heart
Reactions: 40
No. My meeting room doesn’t like this. In fact quite the opposite. Some days there aren’t enough chairs. People bring their own drinks and there are certainly no fooking flowers. But in the meetings I attend we discuss life and death. We often have to agree to stop treatment for patients and in effect place them in palliative care. We also discuss quality of life and often ground breaking treatments. So go shove your blue napkins, fresh orange, untouched notepad-and fake flowers up your arsenal hole and crawl back to your narnia.

And no I’m not jealous my house is probably the same size as sofas. But it is definitely not a mausoleum. And my staircase was being used by little toes as a zip line for action man and power rangers up until yesterday. Jeez that forced playing you’d think they’d invented the wheel.
6C7D3549-D188-473D-8DCE-CAA6EE53BD4F.png
tit sorry I forgot to film them. Edit it. And put it on the www for millions of pervs to watch. But I’m not a twit and little toes wouldn’t perform

• Heart
Reactions: 52
You’d think she’d want to share snippets or at least inform her followers as to what’s happening with her own range…she says they are all on the journey with her, so why not share what’s going on? Or is it because it was never happening in the first place - perhaps she couldn’t raise the investment needed and didn’t want to invest all her money setting it up??

Reactions: 24
IMG_6114.jpeg

She just had to get the 4.8 million followers in didn’t she 🙄🥱😴 Most are unused and forgotten about IG accounts that were started and finished in lockdowns… so many paid for bots and the rest are hunzzz that haven’t seen the light of day about her… YET, they will eventually!

I’m amazed they didn’t unfollow in their masses when she put that reel up that looked like Hennerzzz had died. What with the “He saved me, I’ll never forget” BS along with the 🖤 and black screen at the end. There were many comments saying they were upset…..and it was just a weird photoshoot with him, that she’d already shown when it happened 🙄

Sopha, stop feeling sorry for yourself FFS. You really NEED to grow up and take responsibility for your actions, lies and BS 🙄

I started the day tutting like the bus grannies and it seems I’m ending the day the same way 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I'm back. I neglected you all for another thread that's turned to utter tit. I'll never leave you all again ❤ my little tattle trolls, the feeling over here feels like tattle home x

I saw a bit of her stories earlier, doing her usual bollocks I see 🥱
The comments above tho, regarding the padded leggings, I thought that STRAIGHT AWAY. I've thought it about the past, say couple of cleaning reels she's done. What a melt ffs!

"Being you is your superpower" never heard anything so stupid, her new range will fall to bits like her others did. She's not capable enough to run a successful business. She just isn't.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Is there actually one genuine thing about this women?
Not the day..the time...the face or the arse, not the hair.even the plants on her fake farm are ...err fake
Certainly not the followers count
She's even faked gloves on her kid
She lies about childcare, school runs the fact she's never alone with her own kids
She thinks she's a animal person..look at the size of that dog.
Though we've not seen her over feeding the camels carrots for a while...

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I just showed Mr Owl the pic on here of the padded arse knickers…. his expression was like this 😳 Accompanied by “What the duck are they, some sort of maternity pants?” Blesssh’is’arrrt, he thought they helped somehow with sitting down postpartum 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I'm back. I neglected you all for another thread that's turned to utter tit. I'll never leave you all again ❤ my little tattle trolls, the feeling over here feels like tattle home x

I saw a bit of her stories earlier, doing her usual bollocks I see 🥱
The comments above tho, regarding the padded leggings, I thought that STRAIGHT AWAY. I've thought it about the past, say couple of cleaning reels she's done. What a melt ffs!

"Being you is your superpower" never heard anything so stupid, her new range will fall to bits like her others did. She's not capable enough to run a successful business. She just isn't.
Ha yeah you came home. That other thread was fine till today then all the argumentative ones came on. I've stopped reading it now too!

Reactions: 9
Ha yeah you came home. That other thread was fine till today then all the argumentative ones came on. I've stopped reading it now too!
Too right I have. Yeah it's since today, they are banging on thinking the story is gonna blow up worldwide and Ash will never be seen again, when in reality- she'll be back in 2 weeks lol. Bored now really.

Oh my lil Hinch trolls, you fat snack eating coke drinking trolls 💜
Kinda want Hinch to drop a little scandal, spice this thread up a bit 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
STOP LYING!!!!
Ask yourself why?
You have bought in the region of 40,000 bots to add to your so called followers over the past 30 days you utter lying fraud! 🤬
The lies will catch up with you and the fall will be hard. Stop embarrassing yourself!
"Group together." Ffks woman. For all your bulchy can't tear me down posts, name us then! "Can't stop me.won't stop me,never knock me." Errm yet you can't even have the bleeping balls to not make a passive aggressive post,and instead name what your meaning. Stand tall on your size 9 feet and say what you mean.

Come on Ms nappy ass of Essex say what you mean. Say who your directing these snide posts at.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
The Hinch threads have always been a breath of fresh air compared to some of the others. No rules, people get along, we have a laugh. Quite liked reading the Jack Monroe threads for a bit but certain things have to be posted behind a spoiler tab and it’s all a bit cliquey. Although she shares some grifting features with the Hinch.

Whoever said why the cryptic posts is spot on. If I had a new range, I’d be talking about it and trying to build excitement. Well, as much as you can about plates and cushions like every other. Her endorsements have clearly dried up so she’s stuck with gushing over washing powder fragrance and a few prints. You can see she hates it and thinks it’s beneath her..

Meanwhile best bubs has new deals coming out of her ears. SS may not be faultless but she knows how to sell a product. The part I can’t understand is that they’re prerecorded videos. There is literally no excuse to retake it until it’s perfect because that’s what professional people do. Not post I love it/I’m obsessed with it ad nauseum. It’s so lazy and I’d be furious if I was paying her to promote my products.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
You nusty trolls; tearing someone down because of her “hobbie”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
STOP LYING!!!!
Ask yourself why?
She never looks happy doing her “hobbie”. Thought she said she ain’t a cleanah Sheila anyway

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She never looks happy doing her “hobbie”. Thought she said she ain’t a cleanah Sheila anyway
She isn’t. It’s her hobbie. Not sure why she told us she didn’t read. That’s obvious from her vocabulary, articulation and the crap she writes.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.