Mrs Hinch #685 When in doubt, wheel the autism content out šŸ™„

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yawwwnn. Shall we do a bingo of what will feature in her ā€œFebruary challengeā€?
-Makeup drawer (maybelline or iconic ad)
-vacuum toaster crumbs (shark)
-washing machine clean again (P&G)
-throw things out of her wardrobe that weā€™ve never seen before

I think they will go on holiday at half term - thatā€™s towards the end of February for them. That means she prob only needs 6 ā€œcleaning reelsā€ to spread out.
Itā€™s also her birthday; valentines and pancake day.

Reactions: 22
Yawwwnn. Shall we do a bingo of what will feature in her ā€œFebruary challengeā€?

I think they will go on holiday at half term - thatā€™s towards the end of February for them. That means she prob only needs 6 ā€œcleaning reelsā€ to spread out.
Lonnies birthday. Maybe thatā€™s why sheā€™s so quiet

• Haha
Reactions: 60
Is she on another deep rest?! I mean we all knew thatā€™s why she mass recorded her January cleaning ā€œchallengeā€ because even she didnā€™t want to be doing it all 31 days but itā€™s so funny to be proven right.

Sheā€™s that predictable these days the bingos are too easy. Sheā€™ll be back tomorrow with
- hens
- floofs
- fat dog Hennerz
- Desenio
- POPSA
- HB haul

ATV
Sheā€™s not done popsa for months. Maybe a Christmas post for baubles but nothing for ages.

Reactions: 8
Guys!!! I know Iā€™ve been MIA for a while but inchā€™s next celebrity appearance football match is in my home town šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ does Soph go? Do I need to go and get in the wild pics?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

My predictions are:

- wiping the blinds
- digestive biscuits with hearts
- Pastry concoction for lurve
- under the sink shmell bits
- Iconic how to look like a blow up doll for valentinze day
- some kind of eye bleeping pics with a dress on for date noight

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Donā€™t forget the air fryer clean

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Now now trolls, maybe she is working, having elocution lessons and reading a dictionary, so we don't have to hear I just luuurrrvveee it guys, Im obshessesed, to be perfikley honnneeassttttt amongst others šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Clean the bathroom walls with the pishy floor mop

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Now now trolls, maybe she is working, having elocution lessons and reading a dictionary, so we don't have to hear I just luuurrrvveee it guys, Im obshessesed, to be perfikley honnneeassttttt amongst others šŸ˜‚
I honessssschtly read that as 'electrocution lessions' šŸ˜µ šŸ’„ šŸ¤£
I'm going to throw in a February Dussht bleep, starting in one of the many toilets and finishing on the kitchiiin work tops šŸ‘šŸ¼
Maybe a Valentines/Barrfday break with the šŸ‘€ šŸ‘ƒ beady eyed one. Not that we give one smidgen of alpaca tit! ATV ā¤

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I remember reading years ago that Joey Essex forces his feet into shoes that are far too small because he thinks it looks better to have smaller feet šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ I wonder if she does the same, we know how she aspires to be like the TOWIE lot šŸ™„
I remember that episode šŸ¤£ the lies Hinch makes up are so trivial. I just dont get it
---
Guys!!! I know Iā€™ve been MIA for a while but inchā€™s next celebrity appearance football match is in my home town šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ does Soph go? Do I need to go and get in the wild pics?!
In her black floppy summer hat as disguise

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I reckon she's going to do another Pan Tr Y sort, tidy the camels shed, makeup drawer tidy and the play room - she might attempt a toy rotate but she's not actually rotating them, just binning some off.

Anyway, Hunch, that's your content plan done for you bab.

Reactions: 19
Hinch scrolling through tattle jotting down any content suggestions the nusty trolls have made šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Valentines theme fire place with fiddle.
any activity she can do herself, but with fiddle.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Who put the bets on the dog? Because you win! Late night Monday post about how dogs are always there when us nusty trolls knock her down!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Is the dog on his way out? Bit weird to post a random tribute to your dog at half nine on a Monday.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Guysssssh, iā€˜ve been AWOL for a few days because I decided to tidy my Tupperware cupboard and have been sat on the floor for a few days trying to decide if packets of crisps are actually Tupperwareā€¦. by this morning I was bored of it to be honesssscht, so to make life easier and my cupboard less cluttered, I ate all of the bags of crisps. I just opened up my mouth and inhaled them down my nusty, greedy throit šŸ¤­ (Iā€™ve actually been decorating my toddler Owlets bedrooms in readiness for new baby Owlet šŸ˜‚)

As for Sopha being AWOL for a few days itā€™s basically due to her being an absolute twit. Sheā€™s also been putting together her February cleanuary challenge, but is flummoxed as to why thereā€™s 29 daysā€¦.. Oh Fiddle, best get the tranq darts ready, hunnnnnay and btw ā€œGet Wellā€ šŸ¤­šŸ˜‚

1706564398694.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Who put the bets on the dog? Because you win! Late night Monday post about how dogs are always there when us nusty trolls knock her down!
Shame she don't hug her kids like that scruffy fat mutt dog.. stupid bint

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.