Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Andioooop

VIP Member
Found a few shots of Jimbob at the footy šŸ¤­

Itā€™s a video but I canā€™t post it. Its on the sellebrity ukā€™s stories if any clever trolls can post it.
Fiddle & her wooden kitchen roll holder are taking their own strike
IMG_4198.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 97
Hi nusties
Long time lurker here. This probably makes me a massive troll butā€¦. influencers advertising make up while using a filter is one of my biggest peeveā€™s on Instagram. I was feeling a bit brave so thought Iā€™d let look fantastic have it!

Sent them a message on instagram to say itā€™s inauthentic and misleading not being able to see the actual product blah blah blah. They only bloody replied and asked which influencer?! So yeah, Iā€™ve dobbed olā€™ hinchy in.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83

BeeHappy

VIP Member
Mrs Hinch #685 - When in doubt, wheel the autism content out šŸ™„- new thread title courtesy of @BBC1HD ā€¦clevah girl!!! šŸ‘šŸ»šŸ‘šŸ»šŸ‘šŸ». Thread suggestions taken from anywhere on the thread. Please keep them short and swear free and clearly marked thread suggestion.

Continuing with her scintillating cleanuary content, Mrs Hinch cleaned the Audi that they definitely never bought!

Shared a BTS video of her sitting on her kitchen floor staring into her under sink cupboard and inhaling quavers. She ā€˜tended she found it on her phone but, presumably, she must have known it was there since she set up the camera and pressed record?!

Nice little video of the boys playing with cardboard cups and eating biscuits off the floor whilst she sat on her arse, before being dragged outside to show how being outdoors is their favourite thing/to show off the new play house! *delete as applicable

Showed the most boring fridge clean ever, which seems to have been done to showcase her new B&M plastic fridge organisers. Her John Lewis ones must be at the tip!

Showed a picture of the boys in prison issue tracksuits then filtered herself for a roller rant about how naughty they are, bickering all the time and reducing her to tears. Maybe try parenting them for a change, instead of palming them off on others!

Then posted a story showing Audrey at the salon enjoying a hair wash and massage and saying what a beautiful boy he is. Youā€™re not supposed to have favourite children, Sopha. Especially when the favourite is the dog!

Inch took Audrey for his weekly walk to the ā€œfieldā€ again. I think this is possibly the new ā€˜two man teamā€™!

Day off.

Desenio #ad where Dogpie got Daddy to hang some filtered pictures for her. We know theyā€™re filtered because Hinch has a chin and Inchā€™s neck rolls have gone awol again. Sophie hung the pictures in her movie roomā€¦a room that is presumably supposed to be dark the majority of the time like a cinema. Sounds like the best place for them!

Cleaned her windows for ā€˜cleanuaryā€™ (but only in the tangeriny, because the other windows donā€™t matter and she ainā€™t a cleanah!), exploited the boys, posted an autism quote (from herself!)ā€¦the only times sheā€™s properly cited something! šŸ¤£

Another day off!

Sopha cleaned out her Tupperware cupboard (which had more packets of crisps than Tupperware in it, if Iā€™m honest guyshhhh) to complete her ā€˜cleanuaryā€™ challenge. Iā€™m feeling excited for the February challenge, which will probably include such interesting things like taking the fluff out of the tumble drier filter, putting recycling in the correct bin and opening the curtains!

Friday was Motorbike Disease Awareness Day, so Sophie took the opportunity to post picture of her sick child at his most vulnerable. She explained how Ronā€™s diagnosis affected her (made her legs fall off or something, and shit in a blanket!) before trying to flog some wax melts and burners that she was probably getting a cut from!

After such a busy day, Dogpie fought her anxiety to have a night out with her ā€œtend fwendsā€ā€¦not that she posted about that. She left that for make-up friend to reveal in a VERY filtered pic!

Shopie takes a weekend off because sheā€™s so exhausted from completing her ā€˜cleanuaryā€™ challenge so canā€™t possibly post that JimBobNoJob is playing in another celebrity charity football match (Iā€™m using the term celebrity very, very loosely!)

Wiki is the pink button at the top. Our lovely new newbies should take a look at thread 500...prepare for your eyes to be well and truly opened!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 73

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Move over Mr and Mrs Hinch thereā€™s a new couple in the little village townā€¦. Mr and Mrs Cuntliffe šŸ¤­
Mind you, to be honesssssscht both her and NoNob look better as Craig and Janine šŸ˜‚

IMG_6072.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 70

FatherJames

Thread suggestion

Still no content - she hasn't got a clue. She's taken Trace out to finger her mangetout.

• Haha
Reactions: 67

Fluffy20

VIP Member
hopefully the goal was to get to 5 mil and she will big off
---

bog*
ā€œA smile on Instagram can be tears in realityā€?
FFS! Itā€™s a job Sophie! Iā€™ve worked since I was 18, Iā€™m now 45, if any of my jobs made me cry on a regular basis Iā€™d fucking jack it in and choose a different career path. No one is forcing you to be an ā€œinfluencerā€, stop pretending itā€™s so fucking hard.
Youā€™re not an oncologist at Great Ormond Street hospital or a social worker dealing with victims of sexual abuse, you take selfies to filter and post online. Thatā€™s it. Have some perspective for Christs sake!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
Passive aggressive quotes yet again.

Mrs Hinch doesnā€™t set an alarm - Jamie prob does to get the boys to school & nursery. This is a woman who doesnā€™t walk her dog EVER. This is a woman who has never taken her kids out by herself. This is a woman who canā€™t have her kids at home when she sprays already clean things which for other families/ people only takes 10 mins to do. This is a woman who goes out all the time but hides it from her followers. This is a woman who never cooks for her family despite having the luxury of time & money, instead relying on Charlie Bigham ready meals, tinned soups and regular takeaways. This is a woman who prefers buying hauls (undeclared ads) only to never see those items again. Sophie is bored but is stuck..she has to pretend she loves cleaning and being at home, but the fact she has to keep repeating these claims, makes me think she really doesnā€™t like her life. She wants to be Stacey Solomon so much, but it just hasnā€™t happened for her.

Sophie Hinchliffe is one of the biggest frauds and liars on IG. Sheā€™s a complete and utter narcissist- always playing the victim, always seeking sympathy and validation. She has no problem hiding the face of her friend Tracy in Wagamamaā€™s the other day, yet canā€™t extend that privacy to her own children despite knowing the dangers of sharing childrenā€™s images and information such as names, DOB, where they live, what their bedrooms look like, what toys they play with etc etc online.

Hinch is over. Sheā€™s desperate to stay relevant. She has to buy even more bots to appear popular. How sad to have to live your life like that! Sheā€™s toxic. Really toxic. Hopefully one day her lies will be exposed to the public - Iā€™d love a documentary probing into the likes of Mrs hinch and Stacey Solomon and looking into the lies and sales techniques they use to manipulate others.

• Heart
Reactions: 64

Andioooop

VIP Member
Havenā€™t been here much, have been trying to catch up on the ash thread iykyk šŸ˜‚
Just wanted to put these pics. She wears bum pads doesnā€™t she? Got to be bum pads as she usually has a flat arse and she definitely doesnā€™t workout!
You can literally see the bum pad. How embarrassing
EC07E9E0-8484-4A5F-ACA8-5067D0D586D8.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 62

teshhco-tart

VIP Member
Commercially speaking - who the fuck is her audience?!

She goes from autism to motorbike disease - poor me poor me, to full on make up at home selling gear no one wears every day all day, to feeding camels and chickens in her tiny garden which hardly anyone does, to wanking her humanised dog, and then to show her kids dressed as little cunts pretending they love each other but to then complain they are a handful she cannot bear. She can't cook to save her life and if she does any 'craft' she does it with her mummy or daddy.

She speaks to, and about her husband like he is beneath shit and yet she proclaims 'couples goals'

Her cleaning hacks mostly consist of : clean something that's already clean, spray it with a million chemicals for the smell and that's done.

Nothing, I repeat, Nothing is inspirational about this bitch - she is just an opportunist who does fuck all but buy bots to claim money off agencies so she can't post the shittiest uninviting ads in the history of marketing.

She filters herself to the point where she could actually be a camel herself but no one knows. She is 6' tall, size 14 and size 9 feet but claims to be 5'6 size 10 and size 5 feet.

I loathe her beyond belief. She has got to be the most toxic 'influencer' in the UK - I will give her that prize!

• Heart
Reactions: 61

Andioooop

VIP Member
Yawwwnn. Shall we do a bingo of what will feature in her ā€œFebruary challengeā€?
-Makeup drawer (maybelline or iconic ad)
-vacuum toaster crumbs (shark)
-washing machine clean again (P&G)
-throw things out of her wardrobe that weā€™ve never seen before

I think they will go on holiday at half term - thatā€™s towards the end of February for them. That means she prob only needs 6 ā€œcleaning reelsā€ to spread out.
Itā€™s also her birthday; valentines and pancake day.
Lonnies birthday. Maybe thatā€™s why sheā€™s so quiet

• Haha
Reactions: 60

glittermicky

ā€œI quite fancy myself guyssssshā€ā€¦. First truth thatā€™s ever come out her mouth!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 59

BBC1HD

VIP Member
1000012554.png

1000012553.png

1000012552.png

Well done you nusty trolls. This pretty much confirms that she IS a size 8 -9 shoe size. Remember when inch bought her shoes and the box said size 5 šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚. What a pathetic thing to lie about.

• Haha

Wize Owl

VIP Member
OMG šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø I canā€™t believe itā€™s taken me so long to realise where NoNob does his videos from of him with Audrey in a field. Itā€™s somewhere I go and itā€˜s only dawned on me this morning. The TWAT is not walking Audrey to get there, he actually parks in a car park right beside the field as itā€™s a car park for a community centre.

There are plenty of places for him to take Audrey for a PROPER walk, thereā€™s no need at all for him to make out heā€™s on a walk or needs fecking wellies to be there. I cringe for him I really do, what a lazy twat. Heā€™s just there picking someone up from the centreā€¦. Itā€™s probably Fiddle doing a class on Bitty feeding for 33 year old toddlers šŸ¤­

• Haha
  • Sad