Mrs Hinch #684 Step by step, day by day hurry up Hinch and fade away!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes. I was looking At this the other day and was confused why she would only start following them when they’ve already done work at hers. I assumed maybe it’s someone who is connected to Brad the Cad. What do we reckon she’s had done? Some bespoke shelving maybe? A new desk for her office 😂
---
Completely forgot he had the football today. Disgusting that neither of them posted about it. I bet he was on the bench. I can’t remember the name of the thing to even look it up.
He works with Brad and the borough flooring bloke. They all seem to do work for the love island/towie lot.

This is the football but nobody had posted anything when I looked earlier.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
IMG_1863.jpeg
IMG_1862.jpeg

Look a those tiny size 5 feets. I’m a 5 and my toes don’t hang over the edge of a stair when I’m standing on it.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Just watched a reel of a cleaner that she follows. Why don’t any of them use polish on wood? I thought the sprays say not for wood but they all use it. I’ve had my wooden furniture for about 40 years and it’s in great condition because I feed it with polish or beeswax. Also had it so long because I still love it and I’m not wasteful!

Reactions: 24
View attachment 2720615View attachment 2720616
Look a those tiny size 5 feets. I’m a 5 and my toes don’t hang over the edge of a stair when I’m standing on it.
I’m a size 6. Sometimes a 7 and mine don’t hang over like that!
---
Took some digging but he played. Looks like it was mostly teenage girls gushing over the younger players. Jamie looks rough. No sign of hinch lurking in the background so far.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
She's posted absolutely nothing over the weekend .but has probably "gained" about 10000 new followers 🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
I live on the coast . Loads of paddle boarding , kite surfing ect . Don’t think Iv ever seen anyone wearing one ! Maybe the Norfolk lot are more hardy!
Same her we live in a very popular coastal village and the only people that wear the dri-robes are the tourists trying to pretend they are local 🤣 the real locals would not be caught dead in one!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
View attachment 2720615View attachment 2720616
The foot on the stair is the closest we’ve come to finding out her real shoe size! Well played my friend!

Also on the DryRobe policing front, I owned mine long before that twit did for open water swimming. I sometimes wear it to my kids sports at the weekends and I give no actual fucks what anyone says about that because I’m warm and dry. Atv!x

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m a size 6. Sometimes a 7 and mine don’t hang over like that!
---
Took some digging but he played. Looks like it was mostly teenage girls gushing over the younger players. Jamie looks rough. No sign of hinch lurking in the background so far.
She is an 8/8.5 - I’m an 8. I don’t know why she has to lie about it - she’s such a freak

Reactions: 15
I’m starting to feel a tiny bit sorry to Inch. One of the only things he’s done on his own (and actually for a good cause) and his wife doesn’t even support him. The sheep apparently love Jamie & his flip flops, so surely this is amazing content instead of wiping the same clean surface every day?!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Is this for the outdoor kitchen maybe? Surely it can’t be to replace the actual kitchen?

It’s a carpentry business so she could be having decking built maybe, or something else - adding to her-livestock menagerie??

Clearly Al’s carpentry skills are not required for whatever job she needed doing
Got to be honest, couldn't care less, she's a bore.
---
Looks like he did play
What a sad, washed up, useless, bleep he is

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
🚨 Freebie incoming 🚨

She’s just started following them and they’ve posted this pic today.

Looking at their page, they have a Mrs Hinch highlight with only one pic of her kitchen from May 2023 🤔
Whynthe duck are they so dim. Do they know what greedy grabby influencers means when they say collab. It means getting products for free.its cath and cake gate bullshittery. Made I Chelsea lot do it all the time, but so much more obviously lol..." anyone interested in collating me,I need wallpaper,outfits,meal for tonight." God why are people so stupid.and why have we gotten to this kind of false kind of business and advertising circles.
---
She's not one free "ski" holiday again is she? Somewhere up a mountain, filtering her body into a jacuzzi?

Reactions: 10
Hinch should read about Greg’s non verbal autistic son - puts everything into perspective - Ron can talk, communicate, go to school and tell his parents if he’s feeling unwell or sad - Greg’s son can’t and is still in nappies. She makes out like she’s the only one with an autistic child and a child who has had Kawasaki disease. She’s a complete an utter NARC. Everything is always about HER. I feel for Ron I really do, more so because of his diagnosis which she will continue to use.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Well done to inch for actually going out and doing something for charity even if it is with a bunch of z listers better than selling a wax melt where only so much goes to motorbike charity. She will absolutely hate Jamie doing these football matches

Reactions: 19
Looks like he did play
Inch is such a well known celebrity they don’t need to tag him in the pictures! 🤣
---
New week, new thread Hens!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.