Mrs Hinch #684 Step by step, day by day hurry up Hinch and fade away!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello lovely nusties 💕 🐔
I've been a really crap one at that and whilst missing you all, I logged on for the first time (in what has been 3 crappy months) to find I've missed a whopping 10 freds!

So... at a guess:
No new raaaange of homewear ...
tit food
She is a veggie/vegan dontchknow!
Tatt Xmas hauls, duplicate plastic
Wonky table wot Dad made, covered in dussht and unused
Cunty couple doing duck all
Grey joggies, backward chav cap
Filtered to duck
Jealous of Stacey
McBoring twins - identically dresshed every single day
Fiddle loitering on their land
bleeping floofhead snogs
tit 💩

I have, however, heard about the long predicted autism diagnosis!

I hope this year is kond to everyone of you.
Couldn't care less about Hinch, or her family. Surprised she's still even bothering!
I will get back to it, albeit slowly 🐢 😵💫
Much love to you all xxxx
Magic! You’re back! I’ve missed you 😘.
However, as you have correctly predicted, you have missed nothing Hinch-wise. It may be a new year, but Dogpie is serving up the same old tit!

ETA - I was referring to her content but also works for her food! 🤪

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I'll admit it, our car is a disgrace at the moment 🫣 It's winter. We have animals, the footwells are muddy. The boot is full of bits of hay, feed, water cans and other paraphernalia and we're not farmers.
Further I have to confess that our bed was not made at 9am, but my animals had full tummies and fresh water. Not seen slopie smashing frozen water for the camels or chickens yet this winter?
Animal lover my arse!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
So we're goung to get another fridge clean/organise, cue the tend messy fridge and another tupperware cupboard organise, cue the tend lids all over the place, didnt need new plastic dishes and cups to do that, she is such a waster and such a chemical hazard and one sad fucker clutching at straws, totally UNrelatable oh and I don't know about any of you guyschhhhhhhhs but I cannot bear the smell of jasmine

Reactions: 17
Imagine the impact she could have on safety if she was aware?! Get real. She’ll block anyone that mentioned it and call them out with a Gretal rant ffs. She’s never admitted to being wrong about a single one of her dangerous practices!
Quite a few people have mentioned this in the comments and said that she’s already been told before 😬

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
What happened to the very expensive John Lewis fridge organisers she had?

Does she still use those plastic milk dispensers 😂 RIP at Maldon tip no doubt

Everything is disposable with this woman.

Reactions: 29
Lmao she's looking down so far so inch doesn't catch her real chin that she may aswell be licking the floor

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Never known someone to buy the same shite over and over again. The huns must have Amnesia from all the fabreeze fine misssssht spray (did she mention that one has a finer mist) because she's bought no end of fridge contraptions, storage boxes, barskits over the years.
How much did she spray and literally inhale 😳 my lungs hurt just watching it

Reactions: 24
Anyone else spread out their shopping on the floor?
Are there no tables in that house? 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So B&M is where she was the other day then when Jamie picked her up from "work".

Pro-tip: if your house is clean, you shouldn't need air freshener. Why anyone would want to inhale that many chemicals and synthetic scents is beyond me. It makes my lungs ache.
The only “air freshener” I use is open all my windows every morning no matter the weather or temperature outside ! I can’t stand the smell of chemicals or plug ins wax melts etc.

Reactions: 22
Anyone else spread out their shopping on the floor?
Are there no tables in that house? 😆
😂😂😂Yeah but they are so tit like the booooof she won't even shove her hunch hauls on them.
in over neeeewwwssssss guyyyssszzzzzzz I took my dog today for a 1k walk the first walk since I became disabled last year. Huge achievement ggguuuyyyysssscchhhhh I just looooovvvved it.
so hunch if I can do it so can you, twit!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Oh my word… just how much Febreze does she spray around, it must reek of fartsssh and fagsssh there 🙄 Mind you, she does only have one nostril so maybe it concentrates the smell 👃🏻🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Can't believe that stooooopid 2018/19 me used to look forward to her HiNcH hauls 😵💫😵💫
It's just buying pointless cheap plastic tat, morrrrre cleaning products she doesn't need ans sneakily getting a plug for p&g by conning the huns to go out and spend money on unnecessary chemicals so their houses smell like hers 🙄🙄

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.