Mrs Hinch #683 Year twenty twenty four and Soph is still yet a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What on earth does she look like!

I have hair almost that long naturally and let me tell you… it does my head in! I could never cut it short, I would be lost without it. But day to day, it just sits in a mum bun / messy ponytail. Otherwise it gets in the way, my baby girl hangs off it, it drives me mad and gets everywhere. There is no way you would catch me cleaning with it hanging and dangling in front of my face like that.

I know Instagram is a lie… I very much doubt she looks like that daily unless she’s filming something her face is appearing in. But I just don’t understand how she can put up with all that fake hair when she’s supposedly a cleanaahhhh and mum of young twin boyszzzz. Plus the owner of a farm.

She looks absolutely ridiculous. X

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Bird woman of Home Alone Maldon is, at it again I see. Choking the chicken to death nearly too. I bet Inch would like her to choke his chicken. 😜🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
And what the duck is going on with that hair parting? Looks so greasy.

Screenshot_20240110_163017_InsMate.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I bet the gormless twit sits and practices the hair flick 🙄 It’s a pity Sheila the cow isn’t around to show her again what happens to yellow coloured straw hair 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 41
That slo motion hair flick 😂😂😂🤢 and then a good old fondle of the dog to end with 🙄. Why is every single light in the house on? Gaining that many followers just to watch her wipe her cupboards..I think not!

Reactions: 21
Bird woman of Home Alone Maldon is, at it again I see. Choking the chicken to death nearly too. I bet Inch would like her to choke his chicken. 😜🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

View attachment 2680458
Because she has such a long face that center part looks awful. Makes her look harsher than she already does

Reactions: 16
Because she has such a long face that center part looks awful. Makes her look harsher than she already does
Especially when her scalp is so greasy you could fry a portion of chips in the grease on it! 🤢

Reactions: 14
Anyone else waiting for the chicken to peck her eyes out when she leant in😂 oh just me 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Can anyone tell me the website used to check the Hinch Ltd business accounts? Is it free or have I just dreamt such a thing exists to be nosey 😂

Reactions: 7
Slopha has done me 🤣🤣🤣
Mrs Hinch #683 Year twenty twenty four and Soph is still yet a bore - new thread title by the very excellent @Tootle Pip Wiz 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻. Please keep them short and swear free and clearly marked thread suggestion.

As the last thread lasted for 742 years, the recap is looooooooong!

Sophie started off her New Year by setting a cleaning challenge for January, or “cleanuary” if you will 🤢…except it wasn’t a challenge as it lists things most people do regularly anyway (sort the laundry, clean the toilet, etc). Most of the useful/worthwhile tasks she included had been plagiarised from another cleaning influencer’s January challenge (which started on the 1st January - take note Hinch). New Year, definitely not new Soph!

She then made a reel of her and Inch “undecorating” the house, which basically involved them taking down her eleventy million Christmas trees and attempting to flog a decoration storage bag that she purchased from that small business AmaZON!

Sulky Soph then went in a mood over the trolls 🤷🏻‍♀️ so had to visit Mummaz for a motivational chat along the lines of “don’t let them drag you down…you are exactly where you need to be…they’re so green…get well” or something similar.

Whilst there, Soph discovered that she “can’t cope” (what’s new?) over Fiddle reusing a personalised Hinch bottle. It’s unclear whether she couldn’t cope with the idea of someone being environmentally friendly and reusing something, or whether it was because her brand name was on a bottle of lenor! However, this shouldn’t surprise her as you can personalise anything these days, even tins of spaghetti hoops for your son’s Christmas present!

On Thursday, she treated us to a video of Audrey howling and said she’d taken him to the vet because she was concerned about him. Three things come to mind here. Firstly, the dog in a neurotic mess and that is down to the way the owner interacts with him. Secondly, take the bleeping dog for a walk! It’s understimulated and bored and that’s probably another reason for the howling. And, lastly, like duck did she take him to the vets. And, if she did, I hope she was told in no uncertain terms that the physically bad condition of that dog is down to neglect by the owners!

She then channelled her inner Nigella and decorated a shop bought cheesecake in a manner that even Lonnie could have done! She really is a lazy mare. I’m not a great cook but even I know that a cheesecake is one of the easiest dessert you can make and she has all the time in the world. Just goes to show how much she values her family if that’s all the effort she puts in.

Dogpie’s next “cleanuary challenge” is to fold and put away her laundry. This will take hours as she apparently leaves clothes all over the house - on the beds, on the floor, behind the doors. Messy cow! And does completing this part of the challenge so early in January mean that she won’t be washing, drying and sorting her laundry for the rest of the month?! 🤷🏻‍♀️

Sophie went prom dress shopping with Abi and Mamfa. She reminisced about her own prom dress, saying she never gets to wear dresses anymore. Bull 💩 Hinch. Unfortunately, the image of many of the dresses you’ve worn in the recent past is burned into the minds of these nusty trolls! 🤢

#couplesgoals Hinch and Inch had a game of Tattle. Oops, sorry, Tapple, before Dogpie and Fat Dog Slim cuddled up for a night of beastiality on the sofa!

She did a washing machine clean, which was minging considering she says she only did it in November! 🤢

Then is was back to exploiting the kids, with a picture of ‘Ronnie who is autistic’ as I’m sure she’s now calling him. What’s ups, Dogpie? Were your boring Cleanuary reels not getting enough likes?

Poor Mrs H was distraught when Jaymeeee (bless ‘is ‘art) tried to do the washing and ended up dying her favourite jumper, meaning she had to go crawling to that other pond life influencer, PTWM, for a new one. She then took a leaf out of her creepy mouth-breather husband’s book and did some covert filming of her cash cow children.

Another day, another cleanuary challenge. This time, Slopha was having a clear out for charity. Of course her permanent appendage Fiddle is with her. She calls it her getting tit done day. Very professional language for her business account! 🤷🏻‍♀️ Mum and daughter were sitting in the garage having lunch…sschoop from Greggs because neither is capable of open a tin of Heinz and heating it up! Sophie said that the boot of the car was full of donations for the charity shop, which begs the questions what were all the new unopened toys still in the garage and why didn’t she donate before Christmas when many people could have benefited from them? Talk about rubbing the sheep’s faces in it during a cost of living crisis! And then, just to hammer home her privilege, she announced she’ll be going on holiday abroad in February! Can’t have BFF SSS one-upping her!

Wiki is the pink button at the top. Thread 500 is a must read for newbies, lurkers or thr plain curious!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She comes across as wanting to be more intimate with her dog and favourite alpaca than with her husband 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Her size 5 flippers have made me howl 😂😂😂the way she plodded backwards ffs 😂
saw this on FB while I was waiting a dreaded hospital app you have all kept me entertained! thank you Nustys!

IMG_9624.jpeg
IMG_9625.jpeg
IMG_9622.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
That stupid ‘cleaning’ video just helps to further highlight how badly designed that kitchen is. That whole wall of nothing hut empty space. Anyone would think it was a moving out clean video, you know when you give the house a once over so the new owners don’t think your dirty scum. That’s how empty it is
I'm putting my house up for sale next month and I've blitzed the kitchen & packed all the worktop crap/appliances away and I hate it. It's echoey and soulless. I loved the tidiness for a few days but now it's just grim. I couldn't live like that full time.

Reactions: 18

View attachment 2680458
She looks RIDICULOUS
---
Can anyone tell me the website used to check the Hinch Ltd business accounts? Is it free or have I just dreamt such a thing exists to be nosey 😂
Companies house

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.