Mrs Hinch #682 Christmas is done…next up, exploiting her son

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder why she went back to the lakeside thing when she only went 2 weeks ago??
She’s boring and gets obsessed with things and will do everything on repeat. Mind you at least she’s gone with the kids this time - it’s usually Jamie who takes the boys to soft play…. Or did Sophie sneak out for retail therapy and then rejoined Jamie & the boys

Reactions: 30
1000019892.jpg
aren't these the 'special memory boxes' she had for Ronnie, then said she desperately wanted one for lennie, so b&m sent her one 'especially just for her'! Then we saw it chucked on the floor in the play room tend mess. Doesnt look like they were unavailable the absolute weirdo

Reactions: 33
So the house needed a wee bit of updating, but she has absolutely ruined it. Those pictures show it as a light, bright airy house. Despite the fact she always has the lights on, she, in my opinion, has made it it look dark, dingy and dismal 🤔
The shutters have really done a number on the light in the room. She’s even taken a door out which you think would make the place look brighter as well as having that massive glass thing put on the back, yet the house always looks dark due to the shutters.

Reactions: 29
The house for me looks soulless, echoey, dark, unwelcoming m, mis matched, badly designed and not a family home. Too much brick and wood, panelling - it just doesn’t go together. Her ‘styling’ is terrible - I’d love Lawrence Llewelyn Bowen to critique Hinch Farm like he did her last house 🤭

There was nothing wrong with that house - they could have moved in, lived in it for a while and then renovated and made better choices. But oh no, it all has to be done immediately. The fact she bought alpacas when they weren’t even living there just shows how impulsive and selfish she really is. Any true animal lover would have waited to settle the family into their new home and then purchase livestock. It also shows what kind of mother she is. She gave away the huge garden to the alpacas. Didn’t bring Ron’s playhouse that was still fairly new or the mud kitchen etc to have in the garden - instead she left it behind! Surely to make a move easier for kids, the whole purpose should be to move all their toys, beds, furniture -everything that is familiar to them. But no, she leaves most of it behind and replaces with brand new instead.

Reactions: 43
As already posted, it looked like a home before. It had life.
What a shame. She might've chucked money at it but she killed the soul of the house.

Reactions: 19
Can someone give her a poke 🤣 100% no big reveal for the year as she’s missed her window of opportunity (we all knew there was nothing coming but this radio silence just confirms it)…..🤣🤣

Reactions: 19
I can’t believe there’s been no new book, home range or frosted dangleberry v3 launch

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I'm thinking,as others have said,that the autism story/gridpost was supposed to be her big new year reveal but cos of her dwindling career she had to post it early than intended 🤷🏼‍♀️
Or is she biding her time with something that will trump anything Trollomon has to offer ??! 🤔 🤣

Reactions: 24
I'm thinking,as others have said,that the autism story/gridpost was supposed to be her big new year reveal but cos of her dwindling career she had to post it early than intended 🤷🏼‍♀️
Or is she biding her time with something that will trump anything Trollomon has to offer ??! 🤔 🤣
Hasn’t Boss Babe got a range of candles in tins coming or did I imagine that? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She said how nice they were upstairs, but cream was a bad idea with kids (and animals) so she ripped them all out. There was nothing wrong with them.
She's a stupid fucker, who can't remember what she has said! Unlike you and other nusties who remember everything!! She's gone and put light carpets in 🤣
crappy excuse to get rid. Waste, the kids could have run riot for a few years on those carpets without her worrying about mess!

Boring, we're having to go over old ground 😴 her and her bloody deep rest!! 🤣

Reactions: 12
We’ve just done a list of Stacey’s plans for 2024 on her thread. Hinch has nothing in comparison. Stacey’s got loads and probably even more stuff to announce we haven’t guessed yet

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.