Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BeeHappy

VIP Member
Mrs Hinch #682 Christmas is done…next up, exploiting her son - magnificent suggestion from @thatsnotstrictlytrue. Chief’s kiss to you, hunnay! Thread suggestions are taken from anywhere in the thread. Please keep them short and swear free and clearly marked thread suggestion.

Happy New Year you bloody lovely nusty trolls. I hope you bought the new year in by shoving crunky snacks and full fat coke down your fat thriats!

Hinch has remained quiet over the festive period, just popping on to show us the boys on Christmas Day, because why would they have a private Christmas without a camera shoved in their face?! Strangely, the boys were not wearing their £40 NoTHs pyjamas that Sopha had encouraged her sheep to buy because she just loved them. Even more strangely, Santa appeared to have gone all ‘Magic Mike’ when he got to Not a Farm and stripped off before delivering the presents and fucking off back to the North Pole!

Lonnie got a baby doll to tend rile the trolls and another ride on toy that he won’t be allowed to use outside because of the woolly wankers, whereas Ronnie got a tin of personalised spaghetti hoops because he’s obshesshed and it fits in with his autism (or acoustism according to one sheep) diagnosis…in her view!

The five hens (fuck me, has another one gone to live with Paul O’Grady in the sky? I can’t keep up!) got a new football, the llamas got reindeer antlers (stop dressing up your livestock, Dogpie, you fucking idiot) and Audrey got food because he definitely needs more of that!

Sophie Rose received a jigsaw puzzle from Mamfa and she loves it so much she’s going to frame it and has now declared herself a puzzler! The jigsaw was a 100 piece that you average 3 year old could tackle and is aimed at people with dementia! Perhaps our Soph is drip feeding her next diagnosis?! She then popped on to let her followers know that is ok to stay exactly where you are….and not bugger off to Jamaica like Best Bubs then?!

Sopha then got all excited about being mentioned in Casualty, appearing in a crossword and getting name checked in a panto as a cleaning guru. Do these people know she “ain’t even a cleanah”?!

Finally, the great news that her children’s book is now reduced to 75p. Cheaper to use that than to actually buy toilet roll!

Happy New Year, Mrs Hinch. I hope that 2024 is the year of your (professional) demise! 😁

The wiki is the pink button at the top and thread 500 is a must read if you fancy a new year recap of her c*ntishness!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 90

Andioooop

VIP Member
It’s the fact she put the hair flip in slow mo thinking she’ll look sexy 🤣 what a fail that was hunnay
IMG_4007.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 87

CoolMom

VIP Member
OK I will admit it, several times a week I too find myself spying on my kids playing together when I'm walking past an open door and hear them chatting. I do it because I find it so fucking awesome that I created these amazing kids and I adore their bond. It is also usually very funny to eavesdrop on the crazy games they invent and hear the 'tend jokes they tell each other.

Film it? Nah mate, I'm soaking up the moment.

Share it with strangers? Fuck no, that's creepy as hell. I'd go mad if someone were filming me secretly and sent it to others.

Guffaw, manically laugh and say "awwwww, can't cooopppeeeeeeahahahahaha"? Again, no. Because I'm not simple.

• Heart
Reactions: 73

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Bush to the party with this, but oh my word….. man boobs and arse crack all in one day 🤮 What was it one of our nusties said about NoNob once “He makes my clam slam closed” (Or suchlike) 🤔😂🤣😂

IMG_0084.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 72

Chatty Member
Honestly lost at what to say now. Only really here for you lovely nusties. Her and james plonking themselves on the sofa and congratulating themselves on a job well done, when people have been doing this shit whilst holding down jobs with structured hours. Is laughable, it’s fucking laughable. We’ve all gone back to work Sophie, actually some of us never stopped!!!!!! I’m only hanging around for you lot and the lolz at the shit show content she’s trying to pedal.

• Heart
Reactions: 72

bozlem3080

Chatty Member
I was thrown out on NYE by my vile ex, I called a friend who I’m currently staying with till find somewhere & she made me a coffee IN A HINCH MUG! I mean I don’t know what’s worse really 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69

Char4649

VIP Member
She used to call Ron naughty and humiliated him on socials

Now he's been 'diagnosed' he's suddenly inspirational?

Without him, I wouldn't be able to cope.

Fuck off you lying tw*t.

Also, I see fiddles been writing fake inboxes again.

• Heart
Reactions: 67

Wize Owl

VIP Member
If I’m honessssscht guysssssh I haven’t had time to join in the convo on here as I’ve been so busy making myself hot drinks and watching my favourite childhood films 🎥 Sod the cleaning and cooking, my Owlets have had to leave the nest and fend for themselves, blesssh’em. I’ve instructed our cat to clean my make-up brushes and our dog’s going to lick our cars clean 🐶👅😂

Mr Owl is tackling the Tupperware that we put away dirty after Christmasssh and is then going to deep clean the toilets and clean the sink for the only time in January…… while I sip on my latte and watch Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, Oi Oiiiiii 🤣😂🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
I cannot get my head around just how fake this family is.

You haven't "got him" at all. And it's not his place to make you be a better person or teach you. That's supposed to be your fucking job for him.
Also, don't show your face but happy to show his. Nice.

• Heart
Reactions: 61

ifimhonest

Chatty Member
She's going to do her best today 😆
I just want to say - as a Scot - we do not claim this arse-licking fuckwit Mario 🤚 I do not know (nor want to know) any Scottish guy that would ever act like this for the fear of getting his baws severely booted. I’m fank yoooo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

Andioooop

VIP Member
The slow mo hair flip ffs, it wasn’t sexy the first time, your 2nd attempt is worse
IMG_4015.jpeg

Eta: You’ve also disrupted your filter
64441721-A6EC-48BD-BA7C-5E0230CEB214.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
The thing that struck me in Jamie’s posts was that they have no problem taking Ron to noisy places. The crazy golf was noisy and Jamie has to raise his voice. Hinch has always mentioned Ron not liking noisy places, yet ever since he was small they take him to fairs, shopping centres and other noisy places, yet NO countryside or woodland walks despite saying they are an ‘outdoorsy’ family - yeah right!

• Heart
  • Sad

Zofloragirl

VIP Member
I hate it when parents say their kids make them happy, they are my rock, they keep me safe, etc etc. putting them on a pedestal. It’s very emotionally distressing for children, they are given an adult role of protecting their parent from a young age and it’s very damaging. Those kids are going to need some serious therapy one day.

• Heart
Reactions: 59

JMS123

Chatty Member
Do any of you nusshhhty troll hens have a similar sized house? I would be very intrigued what that place costs to run every month 🧐
Me. My shoulder is buried under a vest, long-sleeved T-shirt, jumper and gilet for most of the winter rather than bared at every given opportunity. Our maximum room temperature is 15 degrees at best in cold weather and I’m a stickler for turning off lights etc. My forecast annual energy costs for the next year are £5k so hers must be triple that.

The biggest cost is maintenance as everything costs more because there’s more of it and tradespeople charge you more because they think you can afford it. Jobs like repointing the patios are £5k, gardener is £4k a year, we have a pool which breaks constantly and it all adds up. I’m very aware that I’m lucky to have the space but the carrying cost does start to wear you down over time.

If I had no secure income like her, I’d be shitting myself frankly.

• Heart
Reactions: 59