Mrs Hinch #681 Couldn’t care less about consent when all Hinch needs is content

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know what this is gonna do... cause a flurry of people thinking that's it I'm autistic too and asking to be put on the pathway for asd diagnosis. Causing a crippled system to become more crippled . I have two autistic children and care full time for my autistic brother I know deep down I am autistic too. I won't get diagnosed because it won't bring me anything my life is what it is.

What I care about is that I had to pay private for one of my children's diagnosis after being kicked out of two schools . Having to drive around the country finding her adhd meds because of a national shortage one of the reasons for this shortage is an influx of people getting diagnosed. So Hinch go duck yourself
I've been struggling to get a diagnosis for suspected ADHD and autism for years now but I work in pharmacy and I've seen tons of private prescriptions for stimulant meds come in. I've watched a Panorama on the increasing private clinics for ADHD and they're over diagnosing the condition and making the situation worse for med shortages.I feel your pain for your daughter.

Reactions: 7
Do you guysssh think the autism reveal post was planned for today but she needed something before Xmas as she didn’t bother filming any other content and there is nothing insta-worthy in her life anymore?

Reactions: 16
Maybe she could announce her and Jim bobs divorce? Or as she has no problem revealing her family's private medical history, Jamie's shortcomings in the bedroom dept.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Wonder are they all away on holiday last minute dash to keep up with the swallowmans. She's very quiet whatever she's up too

Reactions: 10
Happy New Year you nusty buggers. Hope you’ve all had a good one and crunky snacks & coke (Oioi not that kind Jimbob ❄) supplies have been depleted.
Hopefully Soph is starting the year as she means to go on by bleeping off into oblivion, never to be scheeeen again xoxoxoxoxo

Reactions: 8
New year, new thread Hens!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.