Mrs Hinch #677 On the 1st day of Xmas Sopha sent to me, tat that she got for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was at the beginning of the video stood in front in plain view, then for some reason moved behind the goal.

Her mother then joined her to take over babysitting Soph and the boys support the cause.

Then she disappeared.

Bored probably as all eyes weren't on her.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Well well well, I hope I’m a cat with 9 lives because that Fred recap got me dead a few times!!

i do not believe the message reply re not posting the football game otherwise it would have been crowded!! That alone killed me twice 🤣 does she think she’s Michael Jackson?! bleeping maldon?!

Next - the tins and the so called Xmas wish. 1) it never happened 2) he prob doesn’t give 2 fucks about tins but she’s feeding an obsession for him ‘why don’t you line up tins babes’ - i can hear it from here!

I could go on but I have to go to sleep 🤣

Reactions: 38
Ryan Reynolds who is an actual celebrity owns Wrexham FC doesn’t hide when he goes to the football game and I’m pretty sure he has way more fans than a failed IG “cleaner” . I can’t believe she wore that silly hat and pretended she wasn’t at the match as if millions of people turned up and the paparazzi would be hounding her for pictures 😂
Up the town 💪least Ryan is famous, not tend famous, that hat though 😆 she looks like a giant drawing pin, she spends so much time looking at herself in the mirror you'd think she'd see how silly she looks 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It looks like Ronnie has a shopkeeper's outfit on, like they are playing a game. She's probably told him to set the tins up for the shop, then pushed the ND narrative on the back of it. There is no precision there at all - the line isn't straight, the tins are different, some are upside down or round the wrong way etc etc It's just two twins playing shops 😉
And next time they will be lined up just for us 🙄🤔😉

Reactions: 11
Mrs Hinch #677 On the 1st day of Xmas Sopha sent to me, tat that she got for free

Fankyou to @londonlife24 for the new “Chief’s Kisssh” thread title 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 (It was inssshpired by @HinchesSousChef) I had to shorten it a bit to fit.

Thread suggestions are taken from anywhere on each thread. Please keep them short and swear free and clearly mark them with Thread Suggestion.

The Wiki is the pink button at the top of the page There’s answers to all sorts of questions, such as:
Q) Who lives at Greyskull, her old home now?
A) Her sister Mamfa and her family.
Q) Is she pregnant?
A) No idea and we don’t care

Thread #500 is a must read, especially for newbie Nusties, so grab some crunky snacks, 10litres of coke and settle down to have your 👀 opened to her lies and use of filters.

Since the last thread recap....

Monday 13th November

First up a story where she was wearing a “Green fleecy hooded blanket” She said when she went downstairs the boys shouted “The Grinch” 🙄 She forgot mention that they do that anyway whether she’s wearing the green hooded blanket or not 🤭
View attachment 2583372

She also said her sister Mamfa had taken Lonald swimming. She’s far too much of a narc famousssh to take him herself 🙄

Also she commented that she had a lot of work and washing to get through... so she popped into town instead to visit a new shop she’s nevvva been in before, even though it opened in August 2022. It was QD, Quaaaality Dissscount. She picked up an array of tat for a Hinch Haul and it will never be scheeeen again 🤭
View attachment 2583383

Next up anovvvver AD for Popsa. She didn’t have to say much because Popsa is Popsa 🤭 But she did say it was a quick reminder guyssssh because her discount code was ending in 48 hours and to click her link. What she didn’t say was that if you go directly to the website you get a bigger discount. She also managed to share wedding pics... yet again 🙄 FFS 🙄
View attachment 2583384

There was then yet anovvver AD for Sccchaaark handheld hoovers. Because she’d had hundreds of messages about a discount code 😴 she showed two of them still in the boxes they come in. She was giving them away.... no not as a competition for the hunzzz, but to family and friends for Christmasssh. You can get a better discount going direct on the website.... but she won’t get any commission, blesssh’er’arrrt 🤭

Tuesday 14th

NoNob post to his stories an odd pic of the two of them looking like they were going to a prom 🤔 At first I thought it could be a pic of their vowel renewal, but quickly realised if it was the Floofheads would be there and her dress would be even more puffy. Not a recent photo either judging by the colour of the trees.
View attachment 2583386

He then added a reminder about the chelebrity football match he was play in at Brentwood FC at the weekend, with a pic of the team.... he wasn’t included on the pic 🤭
View attachment 2583390

She had the day off 🙄🙄🙄

Wednesday 15th

She post a pic of the Floofheads and Hennerz mentioning the wevvvva. She’s probably eyeing up a job on “This Morning” as a wevvva presenter, she tried being their all fingsssh cleaning presenter but epically failed as she ain’t a cleaaaaner, Sheila. IYKYK

Next up... a Black Friday AD for Desenio. She showed a framed print that she’s giving her sister Mamfa for Christmasssh. With all the mentions of her sister lately anyone would think she’s trying to make them a thing like SSS and her Sicker Sister 🤔😂
View attachment 2583394

There was also a print of poor old Weepy with the toddler twinsssh. Blesssh’is’arrrt, we know what he’s getting for Christmasssh now as well. And of course there was anovvver wedding pic of them 😴😴😴

There was then some schnacksssh for Ren and Lon after school that she could have made with them when they got home....Oh wait, silly me, she wants the attention from the hunzzz all to herself for them 🙄
View attachment 2583397

Next up a vile vomfessscht she made in her crock of shite pot, complete with dumplings that need to be tested for radiation and some green stuff floating in it 🤮

She claimed to have had the crock pot for years but it’s only seen the light of day since her ex-tend-bestbubs4eva shared a story of her making a stew the day before 🙄
View attachment 2583403

Thursday 16th

Usually her day off, but she started the day with a pic of her dog... Audrey Roberts 🤭
Of course her book just had to be placed in the background 🙄
View attachment 2583405

She then showed cleaning out her under the sink cupboard.... yet again 😬 She also shared a pic of spray cleaners with “Hinched” on them, a minkeh and a scrub daddy claiming that “Some love handbags and shoes, I’m more of a spray and sponge gal” She must have forgotten about the designer trainers and bags she owns then 🙄

Next up a Couples Hinch Haul with NoNob where she bizarrely bought a cauldron each for Ren and Lon 🤔 They we’re more likely for her and Fiddle 😂 NoNob looked as confused as we all felt. Also, she’s begging for a gig with “Pretty Little Fingsssh” having the bag strategically placed in the pic 🙄
View attachment 2583415

There was also some cringe banter about her ordering the wrong size balls for a craft project... secondhand embarrassment all round, especially as NoNob has NoBalls at all 🤭

She then bored the arse off the botsssh and us nusties by making some plain brown bags into reindeer gift bags for Ren and Lon 😴
View attachment 2583417

As if that wasn’t boring enough and been done by others years ago she turned a plain bag into a gingerbread house. It looked like it was ready for the wrecking ball 🤭
View attachment 2583420

Friday 17th

Yet anovvver day off 🙄🙄🙄

Saturday 18th

Breakfast is supposed to be the most important meal of the day, right? I guess it’s supposed to look edible as well? Not at tend farm.... yet anovvver vomfessscht, this time used as an AD for her Airfryer... she has the 2 drawer version dontcha know 🙄

This vile concoction included in one drawer a piece of bread with a couple of spoons of beans, some pre-grated dry as the desert cheese and some bits of tomato. In the other drawer she cracked some eggs, some broke so no idea how many but during the cooking process the egg congealed together... she called this scrambled egg 🤢 She dished it up for NoNob and he apparently enjoyed it. His stomach must be made of lead.
View attachment 2583424
View attachment 2583425

Next up, she made yet more giftsssh she’d copied off someone.... a candle holder, with a miniature bottle of wine and some candy canes covered with cellophane... guess what Mamfa if you’re reading here, anovvver of your Christmassssh presents 🤭
View attachment 2583428

Sunday 19th

Started the day with a story about how she knows Santa Claus is coming to town.... by using her Hotel Chocolat Velvetiser.... she’s still trying to get a brand gig with them 🥱😴

She’s getting her money’s worth out of that tacky candy cane striped candle, it’s being included into most pics and reels 🙄
View attachment 2583431

NoNob posting again about the schelebrity charity football match he was playing in during the afternoon..... absolutely no mention at all from Sopha. When asked about it she replied this ⬇ What a cocky, egotistical twit. Who does she think she is? 🙄🙄🙄
View attachment 2583432

NoNob’s team won the match... she could have at least said congratulations to him and added about the charity... 🤦🏻‍♀️ Silly me, it didn’t involve her, so she’s not going to mention it 🙄
View attachment 2583434
Shirt IYKYK

Separated at birrrfff 🤭
View attachment 2583435

Next up she shared stories of tidying up... it was the usual few toys tend thrown around and she showed their Christmasssh bedding.... in November 🙄

Also, she shared a “Hello Petal” delivery, which she likened to “Hello Fresssccchhh” Apparently it’s become her and her mummaz thing to pot the deliveries togevvvva. I mean, it’s so hard to pot a few plants on yer own innit 🙄 Then again, they are joined at the hip 🤭
View attachment 2583437

In the evening Trollomon played a blinder, she post to her stories that Lydia Millen and her husband had been visiting and even had a roast dins with them. Sopha will still be green now with jealousy and rage to compete with the Incredible Hulk 🤭 She would loveeee to be tend bestbubs4eva with Lydia. Also, SSS said Joe is twinsssh with Lydia’s husband 🤣
I can only imagine the amount of tranq darts FredaYahooo got through last night and Sopha crying into her barfffroom blanket 🤣

What did she have in reply... a dull story about whether to put her Christmasssh tree up 😴 It’s probably already up.

Monday 20th

No school run again for Sopha (Does she ever do it) She showed her messy kitchen after the school run which mainly consisted of the mess she’d made putting together her hot chocolittt stayshunnn 🙄 She then made one using her velvetiser (Of course) before starting work at way past 9am.
View attachment 2583438

Next up.... yet anovvvva AD for an Iconic Gift Set for Christmasssh.... the box isssh schooo schoffft though guyssssh. For the eyesssh there’sssh a massscara and a schmokey eyessshadow pallet wiv a brussssh... there’sssh an exclussshive dissscount for the hunzzz to help line her pocketsssh 🙄

She then showed decorating some biscuits to look like Christmasssh puddings with Lonnie, except she completely took over as per usual and being grabby with the icing. Sopha, hunnnnay... when toddlerssh decorate biscuits or cakes it isn’t supposed to look Instagram ready or photo perfect 🙄
View attachment 2583439
Brilliant. I'm reading the recap and all I can hear is your 'Sophie' voice. Not all voices in your head are cause for concern, some are just very funny nusty hens,🤣🤣🤣🤣 oiii oiiiii

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It looks like Ronnie has a shopkeeper's outfit on, like they are playing a game. She's probably told him to set the tins up for the shop, then pushed the ND narrative on the back of it. There is no precision there at all - the line isn't straight, the tins are different, some are upside down or round the wrong way etc etc It's just two twins playing shops 😉
Yeh. Playing shops. And that why lon is putting it in bags!
I don't need her to OWN up to duck all. Her kid isn't so.ething that needs announcing. Whtejr he has bipolar ND or bleeping heart seizures. I dislike her blatant hinting or her using it. He's just her boy. He doesn't need sneak previews or to be hidden and revealed. He needs to just be him. Whatever she might or might not have to do to akust for his needs is HIS business
She uses it and him.
Lots of kids. Over sensitive.ill. or with other things they might at some point struggle and need more support with can be supported by their parents in their own private way. Their parents don't use them. It's sick. She is the wort kind of woman. She doesn't deserve that boy. Or how's she sold him in one way or another since the torture of watching his earlier years.

Reactions: 20
That hat 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Honestly, most people wouldn't even recognise her in the street. Mostly because she filters herself to duck so she is unrecognisable but also she isn't known outside of insta and bots aren't real people.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She looks like yer man from Jeepers Creepers in that bleeping hideous hat.

doesn’t want to draw attention from the cause yet stands at the very front of an empty stand in a big hat and a designer scarf 🤣 bleeping desperate much 🤣
I'm a tend celebrity get me out of here,🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 47
as if Lonald said that, all he does is parrot back what she makes him say usually! He’s not really old enough to comprehend gifting something to someone else in that context and Dogpie and the boisscchh definitely don’t say please in that house 🤣

I can’t believe the hat made an appearance again 😭🤣

Reactions: 22
Buy the kids some cars to line up, some action figures, lego anything instead of tins. Who actually had that many tins in the cupboard, is she stocking up for a zombie apocalypse

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Was it the same hat for the stomping around Savers opening and then Winter Wonderland where Ronald was shoved in his pram the whole day?!

I’m obsesscccscched wiv it if I’m honessscccct guyscccch 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 28
You know what grinds my gears. First thing I would if I had all that money is get my child private speech therapy, private diagnosis, build a sensory room, private paediatrician, private physio, private bloody everything. She has no bleeping clue what inclusion means. The daily fights I have to do for my child. Give some money to autism charities, spread awareness! She's bleeping me off with this whole ND thing. She has no idea what we go through. I don't have 5 mins to myself never mind to make a hot chocolate stayshun. It actually makes me upset that she's plugging this, if he is ND then she's going about it all wrong and ffs give the boy some privacy for once!

• Angry
Reactions: 50

Fankyou to @londonlife24 for the new “Chief’s Kisssh” thread title 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 (It was inssshpired by @HinchesSousChef) I had to shorten it a bit to fit.

Thread suggestions are taken from anywhere on each thread. Please keep them short and swear free and clearly mark them with Thread Suggestion.

The Wiki is the pink button at the top of the page There’s answers to all sorts of questions, such as:
Q) Who lives at Greyskull, her old home now?
A) Her sister Mamfa and her family.
Q) Is she pregnant?
A) No idea and we don’t care

Thread #500 is a must read, especially for newbie Nusties, so grab some crunky snacks, 10litres of coke and settle down to have your 👀 opened to her lies and use of filters.

Since the last thread recap....

Monday 13th November

First up a story where she was wearing a “Green fleecy hooded blanket” She said when she went downstairs the boys shouted “The Grinch” 🙄 She forgot mention that they do that anyway whether she’s wearing the green hooded blanket or not 🤭
View attachment 2583372

She also said her sister Mamfa had taken Lonald swimming. She’s far too much of a narc famousssh to take him herself 🙄

Also she commented that she had a lot of work and washing to get through... so she popped into town instead to visit a new shop she’s nevvva been in before, even though it opened in August 2022. It was QD, Quaaaality Dissscount. She picked up an array of tat for a Hinch Haul and it will never be scheeeen again 🤭
View attachment 2583383

Next up anovvvver AD for Popsa. She didn’t have to say much because Popsa r the hunzzz, but to family and friends
She was at the beginning of the video stood in front in plain view, then for some reason moved behind the goal.

Her mother then joined her to take over babysitting Soph and the boys support the cause.

Then she disappeared.

Bored probably as all eyes weren't on her.

View attachment 2583636
View attachment 2583638
View attachment 2583640
View attachment 2583642
The lack of support for her husband is because she thinks she'll get mobbed, papped, whatever. Not only is she deluded but that's a stupidly selfish way to be, not only was she not supporting her husband, the charity didn't have her support either. It looked dead. She could have sold one or 2 more tickets. Another example of her putting her own needs first.
Loving the effort going in to the threads, can't be easy coming up with that much information on someone who does duck all for a tidy living.

Reactions: 23
I don't know if it's just me, but does anyone else find it strange that she uses those icing tubes to full on cover the biscuits? Wouldn't it be better just to melt some chocolate or make a small bowl of icing? It would be different if it was used as decorating a small area 😵💫

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.