Mrs Hinch #676 All content leads to #ads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love it when Hinch makes up profound things that her kids have said just so she can push her twisted is he/isn't he neuro diverse agenda.

"Mummy, why do people make up things that their children have said for social media? Isn't it just inherently dishonest & indicative of an inability to construct a compelling narrative themselves?"

Lonald Hinchliffe: aged 2
Also, not only is Lonnie a child genius to construct a sentence like that but also a selfless little soul to ask for something for his brother when asked what he would like for Christmas. Tis truly a Christmas miracle 🙏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Guysssssh… I have the next thread/recap ready to go…. just going to watch “I‘m a shelebrity” then will pop back on 💕xx Oh no, it’s an eating trial isn’t it 🤮 I bet even those are better than Sopha’s vomfessssts 😂
Perhaps that is where she gets her inspiration from!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Everyone needs a minky - yeah the idea you nicked off someone else.

Reading tattle it seems by the last quote.

403650698_1842892242834153_7841636633300510613_n.jpg
403877349_932827517686206_8176245370020102414_n.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She makes it so easy to criticise her ..so so easy 🙄
This ficko is doing the same with Lonnie as she did with Ronnie when doing a child friendly activity...
Grabby hand always there to snatch and take over,
Not letting Lonnie do his own thing with decorating the biscuits and then perfecting and changing what he's done so the final pic for the gram looks perfectly symmetrical and aesthetically how SHE wants it 🙄🙄 She's a truly horrid mother who's obviously learnt from her own truly horrid mother.
And as for not sharing and mentioning about Jamie and the charity football match yesterday cos she didn't want it overrun with her "fans"..she is delusion personified 🤢🤭
She's a self proclaimed one half of a tend celebrity couple dontcha know 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
God's sake can someone buy Ron some blocks so he can make his lines please. Poor soul having to piss about with tins because his mum won't buy him the things he actually likes.
My boy loves to make a line so I get it. Perhaps Ron specifically likes the tins but I feel like he ain't got nothing else to make them with.

Reactions: 22
Wait! What! So she wasn't at home cleaning yesterday afternoon, surely Soph wasn't telling lies guyzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Last time the tins had to be on the bench and he had to have enough to fill it up. Tonight they can lie on the floor in front of said bench

Reactions: 8
Kindness and inclusion 😂 give me strength. Everything she says and does separates those children from others, singles them out, makes them different. She does the same with her followers. She knew nothing about being kind and including others - the school bully. Another harvest festival pre record to show Ron’s “needs”. Did she have to pop to Tesco again? If so they eat or waste far too many tins of spaghetti. Is she going through the “typical signs of ASD” checklist on google? She doesn’t understand that lining and sorting is a developmental play skill children go through, no she has to push it as his latest obsession. Glad to hear she’s cured the boys fighting though and they are best buds. That cuts out another 25% of her content. Not much left if she cuts out “the boys fighting” or “you’ll never guess the morning I’ve had”.

Reactions: 22
So she proceeded to show all her cloffs and was going to tell us what she uses each of them for as people were asking. But then didn't. Very helpful indeed.
🤦🤦🤦🤦

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.