Mrs Hinch #676 All content leads to #ads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The recaps are wild with the threads moving so slowly 😅
I’m fank you @Wize Owl for your hard not tend work
I’m relying on them a bit atm as she’s so boring I’m only dipping in and out

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Just catching up with Big Brother and wanted to reiterate what people have said about Jordan. He is 100% Ronnie in 20 years time!
he’s just talking about his favourite foods, nuggets, turkey dinosaurs and smiley faces 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
They got her sssshhent on the shelves. It’s an undeclared P&G ad. She’s got NOTHING. She’s grappling at so many things - Dunelm, home bargains, NOTHS and now this QD. None of it is going to stick.
I completely agree... she’s desperate now. I bet there will be some of her Frossshted Rossse Cunterland Range in the haul 🙄

There’s no way she didn’t know It’s opened, it’s right near a main set of traffic lights in the centre of town. You can’t help but see it when you’re sat waiting at the lights or just driving through. It’s also right near the main car park 🙄

She’s just chancing her arm at anything now, she’s hardly bothered showing Maldonia town and it’s a nice place to shop, lots of independent shops.... but she’s not interested in that, the hunzz can’t shop in them so she goes for the large shops like QD, B&M, HB, The Range, Dunelm etc... 🙄#mrshinchisover

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I love how trollomon lists the things she’s doing - cleaning, crafting etc as NOT work. Ha ha. I know she’s lying and views all this insta crap as work but when she’s says she’s got “work” later she means filming. What’s work for you hinch?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Her branding “people” must be losing the will to live.
One day she’s shrieking about NOTHS, which is all about small businesses, creatives, cutesy etc

And the next minute she’s in a new discount store which looks like it’s target demographic is entirely different!

Make it make sense!!!!

Reactions: 31
Is Jamie just doing a warm up match before the real celebrities go on the pitch to play their game? Jamie just isn’t a celebrity. He doesn’t work. He’s not in the public eye. Not interviewed on tv etc. I wonder if YMU are trying to raise his profile by making him do the couples cleaning reels. He’s doing nothing out of the ordinary. Most men can clean a sink and jet wash a few patio slabs. I find it utterly bizarre if he is actually playing the main football match. If he is, then maybe YMU have had to donate heavily to the cause to get him a place. Or perhaps Jamie has been saving his pocket money and donated himself. He’s always wanted to be famous. Shame they didn’t use his old footballing profile - if you 👃 you 👃 😂
Nah he will just be the Ball boy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She longs to be more 'high end' and talking about 'pieces', but she still has to resort to the bargain basement shhhhops and I bet she bloody hates it.

Reactions: 30
She longs to be more 'high end' and talking about 'pieces', but she still has to resort to the bargain basement shhhhops and I bet she bloody hates it.
nusty hen, she jus laaavvvsss A BARG (as she insists in her Dear Diary, sorry memoir!!🤣🤣)

She does hate it, and she hates cleaning and being known for that too, couldn’t have happened to a nicer person blesserart 🤭
he’s just talking about his favourite foods, nuggets, turkey dinosaurs and smiley faces 😂😂
Technically that’s better than what Ronald gets 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think that latest video sums up where we are professionally. Couldn’t beg deals from any other company so on the scrounge at Quality Discounts. The two bit cleaner from Essex is right back where she belongs.

Eta - I’m confused by her confusion. She was genuinely surprised to see a Christmas aisle, cleaning stuff, pegs…isn’t the store just a discount version of her fav - HB or B&M?

Reactions: 29
I think QD is exactly what she should go for.

Nothing shouts cheap, fake and plastic like QD Soph.

Reactions: 18
'Lens gone swimming with my sister because I have a load of work and washing to do'

Screenshot_20231113_133921_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
I'd love to have a mooch about in a shop on my own & call it work. But I have a real not tend ND toddler & a real not tend job.. she reeks of desperation now.

Reactions: 25
She hates it all doesn't she, forced to pick up crap in a bargain shop to appeal to her low grade sheep. The way she threw that Minky down summed up her attitude.
Ps Pronounce a 'T' once in a while, I dare you...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.