Mrs Hinch #672 £10 on rotting crop, Sopha’s door is such a flop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that Ronnie or Lonnie doing homework? I wouldn’t be sharing either way, but really just highlights how behind the poor boy is. Do they never do any colouring or drawing at all at home??

• Sad
Reactions: 22
What's the point in doing a make up AD when you've already got make up on?

Reactions: 14
Ron’s going to be gob smacked in school with no phone in his face or people laughing at him.

Zoph just stop being a class A bleep !

• Sad
Reactions: 19
There is no excuse for showing your child doing their schoolwork to strangers on the Internet.
She is an appalling parent and her husband and everyone else who enables her and goes along with this charade should be ashamed.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Ronnie is learning well at school. I noticed he said “r-uh” (he added a schwa) instead of “rrrrr” but he was able to correctly identify sssss, mmmm, ttttt and even ch which was excellent. It indicates that school are actually undoing the incorrect sounds he’s probably picked up from YouTube. He’s doing well though.

However, I will say his pen control isn’t great. Nursery have a part to play in this - we have to assume he’s prob been there full time - lots of playdoh, sensory activities etc should have supported this. But like others have said - it shows he’s prob never allowed to do any drawing at home.

Eta - forgot to preface this with she shouldn’t be showing ANY of this.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
Poor boy asks a question for help and she’s just there hyperventilating and laughing

• Sad
Reactions: 35
What on earth would compel you to share such an intimate and private moment online, of your child LEARNING? She’s sick in the head. It makes me SO cross! X
---
Also as others have mentioned, his pen control isn’t great. So much for all the artwork Hinch has shown that have supposedly been done by Ronnie, like perfect colouring in between the lines, perfectly drawn circles etc. We all said at the time it was her work, not Ron’s and todays video has confirmed it 🤣. X

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Does she know he's supposed to colour the sections, not just squiggle over the letters? 🙄

Reactions: 12
Also as others have mentioned, his pen control isn’t great. So much for all the artwork Hinch has shown that have supposedly been done by Ronnie, like perfect colouring in between the lines, perfectly drawn circles etc. We all said at the time it was her work, not Ron’s and todays video has confirmed it 🤣. X
Ooooh do we have the receipts for this anywhere? Xx

Reactions: 3
Why does anyone need to see him doing his homework? Who cares?! Maybe sitting with him in a quiet space and doing it together with her full attention may be more beneficial to him than a phone shoved in his face (again right up in his face!)
I'd go mad if someone shoved a phone in my face while I was trying to work/concentrate let alone me do it to my child.
defo! First of all should absolutely NOT be showing this online. My eight year old toddler would skin me alive if I videoed him doing his homework. Secondly, she should be helping him, explaining the task is to colour the sections not guffawing and heavy breathing filming him. She’s an absolute freak!!

Reactions: 26
Wasn't really a "fridge clean" was it 🙄
More of a fridge wipe ..didn't really desperately need cleaning ..like every other thing in the hinch home it's for show/ showing off purposes only 🙄
Exploiting her son YET AGAIN 🤦🏼‍♀️ ffs give the kid some privacy 😣

Reactions: 20
this just came up in the ads, ordered one each for Ronnie and Lonnie…
I’m obsessed with watching her when she does a vid she is bleeping unhinged.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What the duck.filter R Us is back open for business. How she allowed.amyone reported?
She's not interacting with him. She's not focused on him at all. She's completely inside her own head of how this is being filmed for the gram. She's a despicable little.cretin.
How can you treat your children like this. How can you out these precious,intermate but also delicate moments out there for people to see.
She's not bothered or even listening properly just pointing and directing to how it needs to be script,seen done for her video. Stop going through the motions for a.gram shot you shitface.and instead actually he in the moment with him.listen. look.interact and evolve from what he's saying.and stop laughing at him!
That poor boy.
And no I don't spend my afternoon cleaning my fridge. No it doesn't look spotless. Far from it. But my life isn't a vapid scene set. So go duck off and find actual meaning to your life and perhaps what really matter.otehr than how ypur tend life looks on camera. Because your jot inspiring.your.making,fueling people feeling like tit because noones house or fridge looks like that(some manage it,some dont. which IS PERFECTLY ok..other people houses are lived in.and people deserve to be proud to have a home of life,character,their own.not some soulless,vapid,nothing.A cold unhappy place.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Popped on to the Fred.. .. she's a bleep.. videos back to back to call out one son... what a massive gaping arse! Is she trying to humiliate Ron op purpose for content?

Reactions: 14
We are such foolish nusty trolls…. OF COURSE Lon doesn’t know the 3 little pigs from a book (read aloud to him by his mum who is a published author don’t ya know)
It’s from a CARTOON.
FFS
Mom of the year there that one 😂
Also does he not need to be in bed yet?!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.