Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Mrs Hinch #672 £10 on rotting crop, Sopha’s door is such a flop

Fankyou to @seen-the-light for the “Chief’s kisssh” new thread title 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Thread suggestions are taken from anywhere on each thread. Please keep them short and swear free and clearly mark them with Thread Suggestion.

▪The Wiki is the pink button at the top of the page
▪Thread 500 is a must read, especially for newbie Nusties.
https://tattle.life/threads/mrs-hin...ife-in-lists-of-lies-the-tattle-truths.26662/

Well, what crap delights have we had from Sopha and the Cling-On-Clan since the last thread recap.....

Firstly, she shared pics of her snogging RoyOiOi. To be honesssssscht he looked like he’d rather be anywhere other than being snogged by mummaz 😳 I would say “Blessssh’is’arrrrt” but he’s a cocky arsenal hole 🤭

E39807FD-9444-4F68-8510-517DE04F3613.jpeg

We then saw her ex-bestbubs4eva SSS Trollomon trolling Sopha with the cute dolls house she made for her little girl 🌹’s birthday present 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 It was MUCH better than Sopha’s one she tend made for Ronblesshim’s Christmas present..... which was never scheeen again. At least 🌹was seen playing with it. I bet Ol’Fiddle was busy that night with bitty and “Get Wells” 🤭

3E1328B9-BDAC-4AFF-AB89-9CFE1912EDB3.jpeg

There was some schpeculation that her and NoNob had gone on a trip to the Lake District. Well, she did write on the lissst (To show off her book of listsssh that she wants hunzz to buy) that she was going to pack for the Lake District. If they did go it will be probably be shown sometime in 2024 as if it’s actually happening then. They should have taken Fiddle with them (Probably did) and then the Lakes could have copied Loch Ness and have its very own Loch Fiddle monster swimming around, fiddling with everything and shouting “Get Well” at the locals and tourists 🐍🤭

We then had “Snippets” of her day week month.... she packed up Ren’s clothesssh and then realised she had to pack up Lon’s as well because of them being dressed the same toddler twinsssh.

She then showed some kind of vomfesssht she’d made which had broccoli, mash, fish and some kind of sauce that looked like custard 🤢 She didn’t show them eating it, she probably fed it to the Spice Gurrrrlsssh Chickensssh. I wonder how many are left after that.... Pat is still unaccounted for, missing from content for weeks and not mentioned by Sopha..... never scheeen again.

79556AEF-F3CF-4825-B284-BEDDF3012803.jpeg

We then had #bunnygate She did a story asking where she could find a replacement for Lonnie’s favourite cuddly bunny.... that wasn’t even lost 🙄 No doubt hoping the manufacturer Jellycat would send her freebies..... it would serve her right if all the hunzz and botsssh she has left following her all managed to get hold of one and sent them to her..... can you imagine the whole length of the vulva driveway covered in gifted bunnies..... they would all never be scheeen again.

She then decided to tidy out the small cupboard that doubles as her wardrobe and make-up room. To be honesssssscht I’ve blocked out most of what happened from my memory because she showed her and NoNob discussing and holding her thongs 🤢 She then lit a candle in the cupboard 🙄🚒

Ronald’s record player 😔 really do hope the little fella enjoys it... his mummaz clearly doesn’t “Ron, shall we turn it off yet” While sat there cackling like a seal into her barfffroom blanket at the floofheads (Llamas/camels) peering into the orrrrrrangery 🙄 Instead of creepily filming him stood with it, why not spend the time ordering some fun, children’s records from AmaZON..... next day delivery is available, hunnnnnay 🚚 Mind you, it too will soon be never scheeeen again.

They then built a scarecrow for the autumn door disssshplay, or rather Ickle Sopha-Rose did 🙄 Instead of using old clothes from their wardrobes or from charity shops she ordered them from AmaZON and filled them with Llama pee and ratzzz 💩 covered straw. She even drew a face on him that looked like NoNob after being caught in Willy Hill🤭 She asked the Hunzz to name him. The best they or rather Sopha could come up with.... “StrawBarry” 🙄 FFS. Just call him “Big Freda” and move the shitshow along 🤭

04B143AD-5DB8-467A-BD95-73DE16C86C41.jpeg

6C5A4B04-64FF-4568-A04F-447B28EEB426.jpeg

Finally..... It’s AmaZON Prime day guysssssh. An AD for Maybelline, putting make-up over and already made-up, filtered to fuck face 🙄
Click the link shoppersssh hunzz
🙄 SHE DOESN’T LOOK LIKE THAT 🙄
Here’s ickle anxiiiiiiety ridden Sopha-Rose, who has tummy shiversssssh and doesn’t go out anywhere.....

F7CA97F8-4832-4DE4-A2B5-819A488011E0.jpeg

Guide to nustie’s chat:
▪Sopha-Rose - She picked Rose herself when she was a teenager
▪Tophie or Sopha-Six-Toes - Due to pics that very much look like she has 6 toes, probably caused by her trying to filter her feet a tend size 5 that she insists she is (Deffo not)
▪Hunzz - her shoppers/sheep/fansssh
▪6 days a week - is what she claims she works....yeah right 😂🤣😂
▪NoNob - Jamie short for James, her husband that doubles as her cameraman and security guard.... referred to as NoNob because of photos of him in women’s underwear when he dressed as “Janine” during his stint on Fash FC. He has NoNob in the pics 🤭
▪Fiddle, Fruitcake-Freda - her mummaz who’s around 24/7. Provides bitty and calms Sopha with her tranq gun when all goes tits up and Sopha’s sulking in Hennerz barrrskit
▪Hennerz aka Audrey (Due to looking like Audrey Roberts from Corrie) Fatdog Slim, Chicken Strip - her dog who’s partial to hunting through their bins for leftover kebabs and NEVER GETS WALKED. Sopha said the weight on him is from eating too much at Christmas.
▪Toddler Twins - Ron & Lon, she insists they’re both toddlers and that they look like twins so dresses them identically.... what a twat.
▪Weepy Al - her farrrrver. Hardly seen as he’s so busy making her schplintery furniture in the workshop.... or out hunting for used floorboards and bits of wood.
▪Bumbuminnit - came about after a trip away where there was a bidet and Sopha didn’t know what it was... NoNob answered “It’s for your bumbuminnit” 🙄😂
▪Arsenal Hole - came about after a comment left by one of the hunzzz.
▪Chief’s kiss - a recent addition from a bumbuminnit kissing comment left by one of the hunzz on a grid post.
▪ATV - Sopha ALWAYS says “All the best” Given that NoNob often wears a vest it’s become “All the vest”
▪Blessshed be - a crazy hunzzz provided that one in a rant about trolls. She also said they eat crunky snacks, drink 10litres of Coke which they stuff down their greedy fat throits.
▪Oi Oi - NoNob’s favourite phrase as well as “All the best”

Hope that helpsssh (Another favourite phrase from Sopha) I think that will do for now.... except to say that as far as we’re aware and we couldn’t really care Sopha’s not pregnant. Her sister, Mamfa & clan are living at the old house “Greyskull” and we’ve no idea and also don’t care if she’s still friends with tend bestbubs4eva SSS aka Stacey Trollomon (Who does an excellent job of trolling Sopha)

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 128

BBC1HD

VIP Member
Guys, we shouldn't be so harsh on Sophie Rose. I've just got confirmation about her whereabouts over the last two days ☹.

On Thursday she was reporting on the Frontline

Screenshot_20231013-140901.png

And today she's had a UN meeting trying to solve the conflict.

Screenshot_20231013-140514~2.png

She's amazing ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 119

mammaof3

VIP Member
Thread suggestion.
#673 Soph tells us how to end a war but she’d rather snog the dog on the bedroom floor.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 111

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
Perhaps we should organise a missing person poster seeing as she's gone awol. Then again, who would be able to spot her without the many faces she uses?!
Missing. Have you seen this person? Erm well what does she actually look like for starters. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

PhotoGrid_Site_1697298229269.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 93

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
There have been LOADS of posts like this today. I doubt she even knows where Israel is. Probably thinks Hamas is a dip. She’s jumping on the bandwagon as usual.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 87

Wize Owl

VIP Member
(To be read in Big Brother’s Marcus Bentley’s voice)
”8.35am at tend farm, Sopha and Hennerz are in the bedroom” 🤭

i’ll see myself out…….

IMG_8671.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 78

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Guysssssh, Sofi-Rose- Atta Annan has been away from the gram because she’s been so busy on her peace keeping mission and has a new book all about it……Here’s a quote “I felt sscuch a connection what wiv being a motorbike mummaz, so I put togevvvvvver a care package for them all, blessssh’em, all the besssscht”

Care package includes:
▪ Schtinky Scchented candle
▪ vomfessscht sschpaghetti hoop pie
▪ Set of schplintery wooden skis made by Weepy
▪ Linen hankie sssspritzed with Fiddles perfume
▪ Clean pair of NoNobs pantsssh
▪ Throw made out of the Floofheads fleece
▪ Half a dozen bottles of WKD

IMG_8679.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77

ilovepizza21

VIP Member
" I always wonder why his trying to say".

At a guest hun I'm guessing " take Me for a walk you lazy cunt " 🤷🏻‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 76

Andioooop

VIP Member
When the slimming filter only works on the right side of her face ffs, look how wide her jaw is on the left, it’s non existent on the right lmaooo
IMG_3480.jpeg

Just you casually filtering yourself again hun
57C28CEB-5432-4D15-AC82-AC87914252C1.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 76

Latala

Chatty Member
Probs on her way to Gaza with a food parcel of Just Rol & half a dozen open nappies 🤷🏼‍♀️ ready to tell people they are right where they’re supposed to be 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73

Picklelily

VIP Member
She’s started following that Roxy from the cleaning community that died a couple of weeks ago. She is an absolute gross freak. Why would you start following her when she’s no longer alive and won’t be posting anymore 🤢😵💫

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 72

sk8ergirl

VIP Member
If she ever announces a pregnancy in the next few months I will 100% think the dad is Henry.

• Haha
Reactions: 72

Andioooop

VIP Member
I reckon Weepy Al & @fannysjohnny have done a runner together, no sign of either of them, Fiddle’s been quiet aswell, not her mouthy self. All very suspicious
IMG_3385.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 70