Molly-Mae Hague #46 “ShE's HaD a BaBy AnD hEr FiGuRe HaS cHaNgEd” - Her followers are completely deranged

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Highly convenient that Bambi decided to walk just as the press are reporting she’s in Dubai by herself…. 🤥
100% does not look like a baby’s first steps

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Also easier to photoshop the reflection in the window than a normal picture in a mirror
I have no idea how they do it esp when it looks like a video .
I literally couldn’t be arsed lol x
---
Defo not first baby steps .
They stumble after 1 or 2.
Had to be about fukin Chanel .. can’t just be about her daughter or any truth .
She does my head in.. so fake and braggy witch.
Get ya filters off and fake life Molly .
Boring basic witch

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I'm shocked she has decided to go to the Middle East with Timmy she usually lets him have free reign there... I know he is crying inside.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I find it weird she never mentions the wedding! Like don’t you get engaged in order to get married? It’s like she’s got the ring and that’s enough for her. No mention of any kind of planning or thoughts about how they may do it whatsoever.
I believed the engagement to be a carefully orchestrated publicity stunt.
---
she had a lot of clothes hanging up and put in the drawers so I can't see her moving hotels. she surely must be staying there a while for the amount she had but who knows with the way she goes on
Here's a visual of said clothes 😭.
Screenshot_20240510_205138_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 1
I think there will a statement from both of them at some point this year saying they’ve amicably decided to split we will continue to Co parent our daughter and will always have love for eachother blah blah blah wrote by fran. Some point this year not now. I think this is just a spat which they’re milking for engagement and speculation as always.
---
I believed the engagement to be a carefully orchestrated publicity stunt.
---

Here's a visual of said clothes 😭.
View attachment 2926603
where has all this colourful clothing come from?!

Reactions: 15
So who is that she’s there with? Someone with a ginormous big toe. But it was a painted toenail so I assume it’s not Lurch’s but you never know these days I guess.

Maybe it’s Nanny Big Toe. The baby was smiling so we must assume a nanny was in the room.

She’s lapping up all this speculation by the way. Any engagement helps her to stay relevant.

Reactions: 4
She's with Erin and Anouska
So who is that she’s there with? Someone with a ginormous big toe. But it was a painted toenail so I assume it’s not Lurch’s but you never know these days I guess.

Maybe it’s Nanny Big Toe. The baby was smiling so we must assume a nanny was in the room.

She’s lapping up all this speculation by the way. Any engagement helps her to stay relevant.

Reactions: 1
if she is pregnant will this one be called thumper... continuing paying homage to her fav Disney film and to her "wonderful" boxer fiancé Timmy?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So now we know she’s simply just on holiday and is alive and well, why DIDN’T she post for Tommy’s birthday? Or film thing? Interesting

Reactions: 11
Either he'll just be dropped back into her content and then a vlog saying "you guyeeessss serriouslyyyy everything is fyyyuuunnnnn" OR the silence continues and then she drops a vlog all demure and crying explaining that "sometimes the fairytale doesn't work out but I'm fine, Thumper is fine" and then Tommy gets absolutely railed by the DM under Fran's supervision. I assume the first as usual
---
Also just have to share how ridiculous this shot is zoomed out, thank you DM. Shaped like bleeping eeyore
1715362480319.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8