MOD & FOD #15 Now we know Slymon really is a prick, because all he’s doing is taking the mick!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The midwives she is close to at Kings confirmed that her husband knew and she only spoke ill about him so it would throw ppl off and look genuine. She according to midwives there hasnt been at work, not seen since the incident.
Were they asked by a reporter? 🤣
They ‘confirmed she knew’ but she’s not been seen since the incident. So that’s just staff gossip then...

Missed this s couple of days ago, some mumoflads jumping on the publicity band wagon. But details of what happened allegedly.
85A0BA40-A159-4488-9A85-E6C2170A99DA.jpeg
3B03B8F4-D879-4696-9BD6-7F32D88973A6.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Were they asked by a reporter? 🤣
They ‘confirmed she knew’ but she’s not been seen since the incident. So that’s just staff gossip then...

Missed this s couple of days ago, some mumoflads jumping on the publicity band wagon. But details of what happened allegedly.
View attachment 59092View attachment 59093
Someone I know knows the midwives at Kings

Meant to say she had told them that FOD knew what she was doing

Did you read that somewhere ?
Like I told the other person who quoted me, I know someone who knows the midwives at Kings, shes close to them and they said she told them FOD knew what she was doing

Like I told the other person who quoted me, I know someone who knows the midwives at Kings, shes close to them and they said she told them FOD knew what she was doing
Is the someone MOD?

Reactions: 1

Yes of course. Sounds like a strong source.

I’m just not sure I buy the whole someone I know, knows someone she know who says her husband knew (why on earth would she talk about being a vile troll in work and that her husband knew?) when it would jeopardise her job so seriously and make them look like utter twats?

Reactions: 22
Well, there's no denying it, Gimmie was right. They are the chav version of the Hoopers.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why would the midwives know? What she sat in the staff room and told everyone she had a fake online presence on tattle where she slags off other bloggers. But it’s fine because my husband knows.. yeah sure. Sound believable.

Reactions: 19

I’m just not sure I buy the whole someone I know, knows someone she know who says her husband knew (why on earth would she talk about being a vile troll in work and that her husband knew?) when it would jeopardise her job so seriously and make them look like utter twats?
Yeah, I find that hard to believe too. Apart from the unlikelihood of admitting to being such a monstrous dick to your work colleagues, if ‘the midwives’ all knew about it, all this would have come out rather a lot sooner.

Reactions: 11

This brings 🐂💩 to mind! 😂

• Haha
*however it’s not beyond the realms of possibility that he did know. “Yeah, you gotta make it believable, so stick something in there about me being a twit”.

I know some midwives at Kings. I can’t imagine any of them giving a shiny tit about the whole thing, beyond a bit of idle workplace gossip about how bonkers the whole thing is. I haven’t asked them about it though.

I know some midwives at Kings. I can’t imagine any of them giving a shiny tit about the whole thing, beyond a bit of idle workplace gossip about how bonkers the whole thing is. I haven’t asked them about it though.
A couple of friends will be heading off to Kings in the next few months so will ask them to get the gossip in-between contractions

• Haha
Reactions: 18
His last offering is desperately sad on so many levels. What an absolute cuntwaffle. For a start yr 7 is secondary school, so you actually see quite a few teachers and certainly don’t sit on small plastic chairs. He talks complete tit trying to be relevant. I’m embarrassed for him.
Also biscuits?
I had ours last night. Saw a teacher who hadn't realised my daughter has gone up (she is my son's yr11 head of year) and kept forgetting her name. Lol. They only give us the bare basics of how they are getting on so far and what they are predicted in year 11. It's a bit random. But it was no way near as pants as FODs video.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I had ours last night. Saw a teacher who hadn't realised my daughter has gone up (she is my son's yr11 head of year) and kept forgetting her name. Lol. They only give us the bare basics of how they are getting on so far and what they are predicted in year 11. It's a bit random. But it was no way near as pants as FODs video.
His kids are in private schools so if parents evening was like he described I’d be appalled as a paying customer!

Reactions: 13

because where I work communicates with these mdiwives and an individual at my work place knows of the midwives there since she use to work there

Reactions: 1
Also mental health is big bucks in Insta these days. It's a real hook to catch those vulnerable mums. Recently I've noticed Insta mums writing and selling courses on 'reframing anxiety', 'perfectionism', 'being the nice girl'. These 'courses' are designed to be sold you a very very specific group of women, and they are not cheap! Often aimed at young mums, vulnerable, mums looking for Insta cred. What qualifies these Insta mums to write and sell these courses, is it ethical?
And they have zero idea how much damage they do by doing so.

I finally unfollowed him - don’t know why I waited so long - I’ve unfollowed so many insta-huns recently- totally disillusioned with them all - I’ll probably save a fortune 😬
Just sign up with a different email if you wish to view his eccentric waffle first hand. It's what I did when MOD blocked me for liking a post 🤭
You can view on the gramster app

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.