MOD & FOD #15 Now we know Slymon really is a prick, because all he’s doing is taking the mick!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
MOD is still losing followers at a pretty steady rate. Down to 659K now.

Reactions: 4
Someone I know knows the midwives at Kings

Meant to say she had told them that FOD knew what she was doing

Like I told the other person who quoted me, I know someone who knows the midwives at Kings, shes close to them and they said she told them FOD knew what she was doing
Sounds like he said she said.

Reactions: 7
Hi. New here. Been reading since the hell broke loose. Thought I’d be intrigued at FOD’s subsequent posts, but just finding them all very boring?

I knew of MOD a while back. I used to live a few roads away from her in London and spoke to her very briefly in the local twin group about twin breastfeeding (I have two year old twins). When I discovered I was having twins, I found both MOD and FOD inspirational. I really panicked about coping with twins, and there they were, living the dream with their’s and making it look so easy and fun, and having them down the road to me made me extra star struck.

However, after having my own, I quickly became bothered about the ‘use’ of their twins. Twins are so often made out to be a gimmick, their individuality isn’t championed by many twin parents when it needs to be, and it’s something I really try to be conscious of with my own.

I’ve been reading tons of you have a problem with the way they (especially FOD) uses the twins, of course, but does anyone here have twins and so does it hit home especially in that way?

Reactions: 25
FOD is updating his stories.

I know it’s been mentioned before but wow he aged quite considerably over the last week or so 😬

Reactions: 8
His last offering is desperately sad on so many levels. What an absolute cuntwaffle. For a start yr 7 is secondary school, so you actually see quite a few teachers and certainly don’t sit on small plastic chairs. He talks complete tit trying to be relevant. I’m embarrassed for him.
Also biscuits?
just FOD, proving to the millions he's never been to any of his daughters' parents evenings in his life!

he's trying WAY too hard, to the point where his posts reek of desperation. he's obviously struggling to come up with content without relying on the kids, and left to his own devices, he's resorting on using old posts - such as his old andre persona - as inspiration to push the comedy angle, failing to realise that those posts were never funny in the first place. the problem being, of course, that he isn't actually funny - despite obviously believing otherwise! his posts come across as incredibly awkward and mega cringe. he's seriously embarrassing himself, yet in his desperation to stay above that magical one million followers, he seems willing to publicly humiliate himself, all for the sake of the gram. guaranteed his next post will involve a ridiculous dance. as if his girls haven't been humiliated enough as the result of MOD's actions, without FOD jumping on the let's-embarrass-our-daughters bandwagon.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Can someone summarise? Can’t bring myself to hit un-mute!
Marnie has put some Aladdin music on his Spotify playlist which he’s ended up listening to on his train journey.

Perhaps Marnie is subconsciously trying to tell him she’s dreaming of A Whole New World. One that doesn’t involve inane musings of her father.

I’m going to hazard a guess that this is an under cover Ad for Spotify Family.

Reactions: 36
God he's so boring, is the most interesting thing that's happened to him this week is a Disney song playing on Spotify?

When he posts you can download from here https://storiesig.com/stories/father_of_daughters and unloading to here, makes the threads better to read for when they expire

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Marnie has put some Aladdin music on his Spotify playlist which he’s ended up listening to on his train journey.

Perhaps Marnie is subconsciously trying to tell him she’s dreaming of A Whole New World. One that doesn’t involve inane musings of her father.

I’m going to hazard a guess that this is an under cover Ad for Spotify Family.
what family though?! Maybe they've seen sense and left him.

Reactions: 3
what family though?! Maybe they've seen sense and left him.
I hope not, I would hate to see a family split and I believe that Clemmie has just as many faults as Simon does. Also, I don’t doubt for one minute that the pair of them love their girls very very much but I do believe that in many aspects particularly privacy that they have failed them.

Reactions: 21
God he's so boring, is the most interesting thing that's happened to him this week is a Disney song playing on Spotify?

When he posts you can download from here https://storiesig.com/stories/father_of_daughters and unloading to here, makes the threads better to read for when they expire
View attachment 59148
Why does he never post these in real time? I’d have a teeny tiny bit of respect for him if these things were actually genuine musings and not recorded and posted at ‘peak’ time. 🙄

Reactions: 17
Why does he never post these in real time? I’d have a teeny tiny bit of respect for him if these things were actually genuine musings and not recorded and posted at ‘peak’ time. 🙄
I was just thinking this! It’s light!!!

Reactions: 12
I especially liked in the recent FOD story where he casually (well, not so casually actually) slipped in that he was listening to "progressive house"?!?!? YEAH right!!!! We've seen your techno Wednesdays and clips of your cheesy Camp Bestival DJ set... Progressive House my a*se...My bet it was the other way round, HE was listening to the Alladin soundtrack when HIS DAUGHTER's progressive house track interrupted his cheesy Disney tunes!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I especially liked in the recent FOD story where he casually (well, not so casually actually) slipped in that he was listening to "progressive house"?!?!? YEAH right!!!! We've seen your techno Wednesdays and clips of your cheesy Camp Bestival DJ set... Progressive House my a*se...My bet it was the other way round, HE was listening to the Alladin soundtrack when HIS DAUGHTER's progressive house track interrupted his cheesy Disney tunes!
He must think progressive house and techno are so cool, and make him so relevant. But seriously who the duck speaks like that? Surely you’d say ‘I was listening to Take That’ or ‘Hits ‘93’ not ‘progressive house’. He’s 36. What is he doing? Then filming himself discussing this utter fuckwittery (although it’s not witty) but uploading it 4 hours later. Wankpuffin.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Hi, it's Amber from MeettheWildes here - I've been a silent reader for a while and I've learnt a great deal from Tattle generally, so I hope that you don't mind me making a rare post to share that I've apologised on Stories also (it seemed less attention/engagement-seeking than to dedicate a grid post to the matter, though I appreciate that it's not ideal that my apology has disappeared 24h after the fact). As it can't be viewed any more, I've attached it here.

In short - I made a mistake and a serious one. I do feel that the NMC should investigate clearly what Clemmie said, the context in which it was said and the broader issue of whether there is a conflict of interest between midwifery and 'influencing' but it was inappropriate of me to suggest that my following should also consider reporting her to her regulatory body. Additionally, I closed the comments - for a number of reasons that felt justified at the time, but primarily because I had previously enjoyed a whole insta lifetime of being completely uncontroversial, I didn't know how to handle my comments blowing up. They are now back on, though I do hope that I'm 'yesterday's news' because I'd really like to return to bumbling along uncontroversially.

I won't interrupt your private space again, but as I've been reading for a while there are contributors here whose sound judgement I respect and who spoke out against what I had said, I just wanted to make it clear that I heard, and that I'm sorry.
I don't know of you either, but I REALLY respect this and how you've owned and faced up to things and gone right on here too! You won't change some people's opinions, but I think this is a great example of how to face up and move on! (Might check you out now though, but only if you promise to properly mark #ad #gifted etc at the start of all ads etc!) Thanks X

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.