Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
The thing with these analytical sites is that you can easily tell if he starts buying followers again now. People are checking it daily and if the trend changes and he suddenly gets 1000 followers people will know it’s dodgy.

His count is down to 1,010,440 right now.
I never understand the whole buying followers thing. What does it do?! Do they like/comment? Or just add numbers?

Reactions: 1

Peckhamparasite

View attachment 59566

The NMC is an openly searchable register. Clemmie is still registered as a midwife and there are no exemptions (at least for now).
View attachment 59566

The NMC is an openly searchable register. Clemmie is still registered as a midwife and there are no sanctions (at least for now).
I thought there were rumours of the NMC possibly investigating MOD's role of midwife and her instagram presence but presumably not or if they are it doesn't affect her carrying on working at Kings

Treesy19

VIP Member
I listened to the Clemmie Telford podcast with the Hoopers. It must have been recorded this year’s she mentioned the jewellery collaboration. There was an extremely high level of confidence and narcissism, from both of them, ,specially in the last part of the broadcast.
Of course, she had to jump on the podcast bandwagon.

Peckhamparasite

Someone I know knows the midwives at Kings

Meant to say she had told them that FOD knew what she was doing

Like I told the other person who quoted me, I know someone who knows the midwives at Kings, shes close to them and they said she told them FOD knew what she was doing
Is the someone MOD?

Lbr102

To be fair, she was travelling to London from Kent!
I wonder how long CT’s Labour was? Mine was 2.5 hours for my daughter. Midwife one got there with 20 mins to go. Midwife two and student midwife were surprised they made it at all but got there with five minutes to go. I wonder if this is quite common with home births.

Just listened to Loose Lips and jeez those two are annoying AF. I thought their discussion about MOD was pretty good though.