Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

petitspois

VIP Member
I unfollowed loads of the instamums last year but have been fascinated to go back and watch them over the last couple of weeks (morbid curiosity, not engagement - ok lurking huns?). The ones who would happily make a profit off their links to the ODs & the little pension pots are desperately trying to not put a foot out of line in the hope they get to fly below the radar.

The likes of NSSN and her branding agency are completely embroiled in all this, but it's how they make their $$, so they are keeping quiet. They were responsible for booking the Instamums at Camp Bestival and for ruthlessly flogging other mummy crap to us non stop over the past few years. My mate went to a winter festival they organised in Greenwich last year. Absolute shit show but sold to everyone as the place where all the cool insta mums go 🤮.
Off on a slight tangent, sorry, but thinking about it tonight has really pissed me off.
All of those leeches who have made a profit off the back of the ODs are just as bad and have shown themselves as even more pathetic for trying to slide out of the room without getting splattered by any of the flying 💩💩💩. "The No Bull Mama"? My arse. More like no balls mama. Grr.
Sorry everyone but who’s NSSN? Thanks

Reactions: 2

GreyWolf

VIP Member
there's countless photos posted on FOD's grid where one or other of the twins don't look safe - he's either throwing one of them ridiculously high into the air, balancing them both on himself simultaneously in various clearly dangerous positions - ie a twin standing on each shoulder, a twin balanced on his feet whilst his legs are in the air, one girl balanced upon an outstretched palm whilst his arm is straight up in the air - holding both girls in one hand and just generally using them as accessories to ridiculous yoga poses. the worst part being that on many occasions, despite the fact that this could be written off as FOD risking the girls' safety, MOD clearly took the photo - in many cases, the captions actually specify that she did - thus making it clear that to both of them, their children's physical safety comes in a firm second place when it comes to taking engaging photos for the gram.

also, whilst i appreciate he's continuing with his blur-out-the-child decision, not only does the twin on his shoulders look very unbalanced and unsafe, her face looks bright red like she's crying. exploiting the decision to semi-obscure his child's face as a way to try and conceal the fact his daughter is upset so that he has a relevant photo to share with his awful attempt at poetry makes me feel very uncomfortable.
Threads have talked a lot about what he does with them, and on mumsnet too. It’s often really unsafe.

Mustard

VIP Member
It was prob #gifted. No one buys that much in one go
Possibly but You could if you were earning the kind of money they were/are. If it wasn’t gifted then it’s possible that he’s trying to wave to the company now.

Oh my goodness!!! Does anyone follow Kate Lawler?!??! She’s released her podcast with guest CLEMMIE HOOPER 🙈🙈🙈🙈

Nooooo 🙈🙈🙈 I actually really like following Kate Lawler - she’s a bit of fresh air sometimes amidst all the pantsness.. I wonder if she’s even aware of the extent of what’s going on which MoD right now?? 😬😬😬

Kaz

But if she’s being investigated by the NMC, she could be suspended from work and not allowed to make any further comments? This isn’t just about Instagram is it?
True. If she is suspended. Can’t see how it would stop his business though.

She should still write the book. She can wait to publish it. If she has truth to tell she should be allowed to tell that story.

bear_mum

Nooooo 🙈🙈🙈 I actually really like following Kate Lawler - she’s a bit of fresh air sometimes amidst all the pantsness.. I wonder if she’s even aware of the extent of what’s going on which MoD right now?? 😬😬😬
Exactly what I think about her, love her, and yes agree she’s prob not even aware. She will be soon 🙊

• Heart

Grove77

I’m guessing there’s more to it than silliness. Either it’s much more serious than it looks or Telford is really snakey. I think there must have been a core group (original WhatsApp mamas) who were friends. With the moon club meets and before they were all influencers. Clemmies comments about MP were really very unpleasant. Not just bitchy. Not the kind of nastiness you could just brush off. So perhaps these friends are sticking together at the moment. Even if things move on, it would be normal to have a break from someone who’s been an utter bitch.
I can see this up to a point, but how do you think the rush to align with Candice (ie the other person at the heart of the controversy) fits in?

Reactions: 1

Hasanah123

VIP Member
Yes of course. Sounds like a strong source.

I’m just not sure I buy the whole someone I know, knows someone she know who says her husband knew (why on earth would she talk about being a vile troll in work and that her husband knew?) when it would jeopardise her job so seriously and make them look like utter twats?
because where I work communicates with these mdiwives and an individual at my work place knows of the midwives there since she use to work there

Reactions: 1