Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GreyWolf

VIP Member
Hi, it's Amber from MeettheWildes here - I've been a silent reader for a while and I've learnt a great deal from Tattle generally, so I hope that you don't mind me making a rare post to share that I've apologised on Stories also (it seemed less attention/engagement-seeking than to dedicate a grid post to the matter, though I appreciate that it's not ideal that my apology has disappeared 24h after the fact). As it can't be viewed any more, I've attached it here.

In short - I made a mistake and a serious one. I do feel that the NMC should investigate clearly what Clemmie said, the context in which it was said and the broader issue of whether there is a conflict of interest between midwifery and 'influencing' but it was inappropriate of me to suggest that my following should also consider reporting her to her regulatory body. Additionally, I closed the comments - for a number of reasons that felt justified at the time, but primarily because I had previously enjoyed a whole insta lifetime of being completely uncontroversial, I didn't know how to handle my comments blowing up. They are now back on, though I do hope that I'm 'yesterday's news' because I'd really like to return to bumbling along uncontroversially.

I won't interrupt your private space again, but as I've been reading for a while there are contributors here whose sound judgement I respect and who spoke out against what I had said, I just wanted to make it clear that I heard, and that I'm sorry.
Hi Amber, I have followed you for a long time and really liked you (apart from the gory birth 😱 but I’m squeamish with my own so 🤷🏻‍♀️) but I unfollowed over this as felt it went way too far, therefore I missed your apology. I’m glad you’ve joined and are here, it’s a lovely community on MOFOD threads and that you can see that it’s not trolling but discussion that can’t take place on Instagram but so important.

Reactions: 28

Looboo

Chatty Member
Wow so shocking about the uniforms I thought everyone was informed in that regard but obviously not!!! I asked because I thought there must have been an insurer way people found out not that he’d posted their bloody unifor,s esp after bragging about moving to a small town. Doh.

Edit found the old houses link: https://www.realhomes.com/completed-projects/from-doctors-surgery-to-eclectic-home
The previous owners made it look awesome in my opinion. Plus did really well to add so much value. If I was them I don’t think I’d have wanted to sell!

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again - who buys a recently renovated house and does a full ‘reno’ project on it!?

ExhaustedDad

Like EVERY influencer. They are all bandwagon jumpers and do no research. All they can do is share/quote and type an essay relating it to their Aunt's cleaners neighbour.
I remember MOD reminding people to vote for the last local elections... her reminder post was put up on Insta after the voting had closed 😩

Last edited:
  • Haha

BeckyTheMaid

So he's posted vids of himself dancing like he's dropped an E, referred to the dog as his 'son', jumped off buildings in broad daylight quite possibly recorded by one of the daughters, shown great concern regarding mass hairband disappeance - I'm beginning to wonder whether Clammie really isn't laying low in general and that she's in fact laying low under the patio. The man has gone potty 😂
Fod West

• Haha

Beach22

It's all BS, she wouldn't last 2minutes at the local maternity ward, they have thread bare scrubs that dont match. If your passionate about Midwifery work at the ward 4 miles from your house. Not a high speed train and a trip on the Thames link to get to work for one shift a week. The pay can't pay the train ticket!! Not MOD she uses her NHS job to flog her books and tat on instgram. People of Ramsgate don't live in houses like them.. And to go on holiday and tell everyone your away.. What a pair of wally's.. I'm surprised the house hasn't been ransacked!! Home alone style!!!

Reactions: 27

Barb

Ordinary folk think they are being gifted for being so wonderful but it's all instabegging.

Rude. I would never have the balls to ring up companies and beg for stuff.

Reactions: 27
I think I actually like her more now. Slagging off her mates behind their back out of sheer frustration is the most relatable thing she's done for a long long time.
Do you know what, I’ve come full circle and actually like her too now! She really is just like one of us! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Well they had a lovely 4 bed house, nice garden, nice car, he cycled to work, the kids went to state school (the horror!) and mod worked close by one or two shifts a week. They traded houses for roughly the same cost, and added on, private school, 2 cars, 2 full time nursery, full reno and her paying to travel into London to work the odd day. They life was more affordable and relatable before. Influencing other people to buy shit has afforded their new lifestyle.
Imagine those girls at private school getting involved in playground chat:

MOD/FOD’s kids: “Where do your parents work?”
Other kids: “Our parents are investment bankers, lawyers, doctors etc..., what about you?”
“Our parents post pictures of us on the internet and call themselves ‘influencers’” 🙄

• Haha
  • Sad

CyanideKiss

Chatty Member
That image does look revoltingly religious. It's like a laying on of hands. Yuck.

Cab's open Han gesture is probably just a reflex action of always being poised to grab.

HouseRed

Hi. New here. Been reading since the hell broke loose. Thought I’d be intrigued at FOD’s subsequent posts, but just finding them all very boring?

I knew of MOD a while back. I used to live a few roads away from her in London and spoke to her very briefly in the local twin group about twin breastfeeding (I have two year old twins). When I discovered I was having twins, I found both MOD and FOD inspirational. I really panicked about coping with twins, and there they were, living the dream with their’s and making it look so easy and fun, and having them down the road to me made me extra star struck.

However, after having my own, I quickly became bothered about the ‘use’ of their twins. Twins are so often made out to be a gimmick, their individuality isn’t championed by many twin parents when it needs to be, and it’s something I really try to be conscious of with my own.

I’ve been reading tons of you have a problem with the way they (especially FOD) uses the twins, of course, but does anyone here have twins and so does it hit home especially in that way?

Reactions: 25

SaladDressing

Chatty Member
The numbers surprised me too! I had a baby this year and thought I knew all the instamums but my eyes have been opened. It’s been said before but it really is like an mlm...there are hundreds of them all clones of each other trying to sell us stuff we don’t need 😂
I've managed to not check tattle until lunchtime . Another bad thing about coming back to work today is that no one here knows about this SCANDAL!!!! No one to discuss it with FFS!!!

• Haha
  • Angry

Lou1s5

The 40% men being the victims of DV is not correct and I find it really fucking offensive that he’s plopped that on there.

check your stats!

in the news today 2 mengot away with with actual
Murder. One was violent sex gone wrong (!) and the other outed hot chip fat all over his wife.

Men’s lives matter. But this stat is wrong and has fucked me off!

Kutikuti

Sorry?

No I disagree. It says a lot if the sellers are taking advantage of postpartum women. A lot of us were sucked in and felt that these items etc would mean we would be good mums/we would be on top of the house etc.

If you take advantage of a vulnerable group whilst pretending to advocate for them then you are a class A bellend IMHO.
Exactly, personally I bought the rug when I was 7 months pregnant, super overwhelmed with a house renovation (nothing like the MOFODS, my house was a total dump!!) and I wanted my house to look like all those lovely Instagram houses but I couldn’t afford F&B paint or super expensive wall paper. But I could afford the rug (it was 40%off). It made me fell about better about the chaos in my life, becaus they had it too and they seemed to be coping. Then I realised that they prob didn’t buy the rug, or the paint or the wall paper and they didn’t spend their nights ripping out carpets or painting walls like the rest of us. They had people doing all of that (for free and discounted!) and it was all a lie.
And the rug looked lovely if I’m honest but we spend a lot of time in the living (I don’t have a grown up living room/zen room, so we are all crammed in here!) and it doesn’t go well with heavy foot traffic or babies with reflux or weaning. White rug + small children = massive no!!

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
although it's likely just a poor attempt at FOD humour, if i still couldn't tell my twin daughters apart over three years after their birth, i wouldn't be announcing it to over a million people on social media, predominantly because i'd be embarrassed andashamed. it was fair enough when the twins were babies, but despite being identical, they do have their differences and i'm pretty sure total strangers who follow FOD can identify which twin is ottilie and which is delilah - i know i certainly can! i guess that's what you get when you exploit your daughters as commodities and money-makers, instead of his children.

i imagine FOD is attempting to play on the running joke of "i can't tell my daughters apart, ha ha ha!", where MOD always had to jump in and comment that he'd muddled them up again, but it wasn't funny three years ago, and it certainly isn't now. it just screams useless, inattentive father tbh - which certainly isn't something i'd want to publicise!

also, i think FOD forgot to include an #AD hashtag for that seemingly endless supply of pip & nut. i predict a sponsored post coming soon to an FOD grid near you... 🤣

FOD still can't tell the difference between the twins, 'cause when he looks at them the ££ signs in his eyes flash DING, DING, DING!

• Haha
  • Heart