Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sven

VIP Member
Maybe she’ll just say fuck it, you all know I’m right because this whole instamum scene is just filled with bitches!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

GreyWolf

VIP Member
A sleepyhead has gotten me more sleep. But I don’t have the banana leaf print. Got mine second hand off Facebook for £30
A midwife should not be endorsing anything being used as a sleep aid in their cots overnight. They are only to be used when a caregiver is awake and go against SIDS advice.
Her heavily promoted use off a perfect prep was is also against milk preparation guidelines as the water is not sterilised it’s filtered.

• Heart
  • Wow

GreyWolf

VIP Member
I especially liked in the recent FOD story where he casually (well, not so casually actually) slipped in that he was listening to "progressive house"?!?!? YEAH right!!!! We've seen your techno Wednesdays and clips of your cheesy Camp Bestival DJ set... Progressive House my a*se...My bet it was the other way round, HE was listening to the Alladin soundtrack when HIS DAUGHTER's progressive house track interrupted his cheesy Disney tunes!
He must think progressive house and techno are so cool, and make him so relevant. But seriously who the fuck speaks like that? Surely you’d say ‘I was listening to Take That’ or ‘Hits ‘93’ not ‘progressive house’. He’s 36. What is he doing? Then filming himself discussing this utter fuckwittery (although it’s not witty) but uploading it 4 hours later. Wankpuffin.

• Haha

GreyWolf

VIP Member
**now trying to erase from my mind visions of an elderly relative asking how he is and FOD furiously wanking on a sofa***

• Haha

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
Yep, he’s a charlatan belatedly jumping on the bandwagon.
absolutely. he's seen a bandwagon and leapt straight on it - though clearly without thinking it through. he's perceived it as an opportunity to share a "serious" post when he's been slated for his recent run of comedic posts. and yet the genuineness of the post is called into question when it becomes clear that he's just using it as yet another way to remind everyone of what happened with MOD, of which he was a victim of her bullying.

the final sentence of his post, which encourages people to ask men how they are, he writes; "thank you to everyone who's asked me recently. you have made a difference and i can't thank you enough. #howareyou #menstruggletoo" - really going for the sympathy vote slymon! claiming he's showing his vulnerable side, but using the MOD scandal as the instigator of this. is he genuinely attempting to compare his wife bitching about him on a gossip site to being a victim of domestic violence or violent crime, or being suicidal? seriously?! the whole post comes across as inherently disingenuous, especially with the complete change in slymon's demeanour, all "i can totally do sad and serious" - in contrast to his usual jovial, jokey, banter-esque act - which would be fine if the information he was sharing came across as genuine, as though he was truly sharing it out of a desire to raise awareness of international men's day, and the struggles and mistreatment amongst men. but he doesn't. he's using it to remind everyone that he, poor downtrodden slymon, was publicly humiliated by his wife, and thanking all his devoted followers for checking that he's doing okay - which, in actuality, isn't a common theme throughout the comments left on any of his recent posts - which have supposedly WHAT?! prevented him from committing suicide?! come the fuck on.

suicide is not an issue to joke about - though obviously i wouldn't put it past slymon - nor is it a topic to manipulate to use for your own gain - as a way to gain sympathy from your followers. the fact that slymon jumped on this particular bandwagon was not by chance - as always, it's because he saw an opportunity he could use to his benefit-to continue to remind his followers of how he was badly treated by his wife, which only highlights the fact that he still feels deep resentment towards MOD and the fact that she labelled him a twat, and is going to milk it for all it's worth. what he fails to realise is that pulling stunts like this only reinforce the comment made by MOD, and prove that what she said about him is true. twisting an issue so important to use to his advantage is vile. he really is an utter twat.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Lololala82

I am a longtime lurker and first time poster. A few years ago I heard (via a very well placed source - a girl I went to school with who is friends with my sister) that another girl I know of from school employed MOD’s former nanny, a young, sweet Spanish girl, who MOD had not paid minimum wage or given a contract. The nanny wanted more hours and agreed this with MOD, who wrote her a reference. When the nanny got a new job with the girl I know from school, who is in a top PR job so knows her employment law, she asked the nanny what her notice period with MOD was and when she found out she didn’t have a contract and wasn’t even being paid minimum wage she suggested that she start immediately. Apparently MOD went nuts and called her up to retract the positive reference she’d given the nanny. And she told MOD to piss off. I believe this is what triggered MOD’s vitriolic outburst in her IG stories about the nanny and this other person (the father of twins) defending her.

Last edited:
  • Wow

Aboveallelse

Instagram has become the new QVC 🤣 I remember all the overpriced crap I bought from there before Instagram.... 😳 #imatotalsucker

• Haha

Jumperoo62

And this is why these InstaScums need to be called into account. New Mums are very suggestible when it comes to giving their baby the best. New Mums are often isolated and overwhelmed. But, honestly you cannot BUY an item that will make you feel less isolated. A rug can never make you feel that you belong. An overpriced sparkly jumper doesn't have the power to stop you feeling overwhelmed. They just don't.

But new Mums are preyed on and tricked into believing that they will.
I was totally ‘influenced’ by them all during my first pregnancy and during those lonely relentless night feeds. In the depths of PN depression I was too tired to question the hype. I thought you needed the ‘rug’, the Mama sweatshirt, Scamp and Dude baby clothes and the Kenyan Moses basket to be a good Mum. It started with MP. She was the gateway drug that led to SM, MOD and the rest of the exploitation experts. I’m horrified at how impressionable I was. Urrgh #womensupportingwomen

• Sad
  • Haha

Partyof4

Thread suggestion:
A finger in the ear, a kid on the shelf.
These MoFo’s don’t care if it’s bringing them wealth.

• Haha

Yel

Chatty Member
It annoys me when people say things like ‘if people are influenced to buy the tat then that speaks volumes about them’.

Every single thing an influencer does on Instagram is calculated to the nth degree to sell stuff to people. That’s the only reason it’s posted up there; to shill. To get people buying.

So, then when it works, and ipeople do buy the stuff, you can’t blame them for doing what they’ve been deliberately manipulated into doing!
It's such a nasty mumsnet type comment. To blame other people and act superior.

Everyone likes to think they're above advertising, but yet advertisers still spend billions. The smarter people know they are influenced to a degree, and there's no shame in admitting that you're manipulated by people whose whole job is to manipulate.

Reactions: 30

GreyWolf

VIP Member
His last offering is desperately sad on so many levels. What an absolute cuntwaffle. For a start yr 7 is secondary school, so you actually see quite a few teachers and certainly don’t sit on small plastic chairs. He talks complete shit trying to be relevant. I’m embarrassed for him.
Also biscuits?

• Haha
  • Heart

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
He’s really not an attractive man at all is he?

looks like a tramp that lives on the night bus, who smells of piss and wears a Tesco bag on his foot because his trainer has a hole in it.

• Haha

Ohflogoff

VIP Member
I reckon we all get a pop socket (what a wanky term!) with “I’m a tattler, are you?” Written on it.

Similar to a Freemason handshake 🤝

• Haha

CyanideKiss

Chatty Member
So Slymon is trying to align himself with mens' mental health? Christ, there isn't a bandwagon he won't caterpult himself into to boost his likes,bid there?

And why not post it in the morning, at the actual, you know, start of the day for Mens' Mental Health DAY? But, no, he posts towards the end of the day because that's when he'll get mist likes. But, hey it's all about the fun, eh? Just doing it for the laughs, not preplanned, rehearsed and scheduled at all.

Slymon, it's really great you are trying not to rely on the twins for your content. But, you need to realise they were the ONLY unique, saleable thing you had. Picture post card pretty, identical twins. No one else had that. No one. But that's it. You have no other USP.

Anything else you try and do on IGnis already being done by men/dads who are funnier than toy, write better than you and are far more aware and knowledgeable about the stuff they write about.

Your tepid ramblings about mental-health (lite) might wash with your slightly hard of thinking insta-lemmings. But please, please stop embarrassing yourself and leave the real, adult stuff to the real men.

• Heart

GossipMongoose

VIP Member
“ You learn to love the things around you, local greasy spoon with the kids on a Saturday morning after swimming, the local bakery, the library. That old saying ‘the less you have, the more you appreciate the smaller things’ is so true.”

Says the queen of freebie shit and #gifted six figure holidays. Hilariously lacking in self awareness there. 👏👏👏

• Haha
Reactions: 29

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
He’s having a wank on the sofa while his wife is in the zen room smoking a bifta and trying to ignore him..... ahhh. What a life.
Twats.

• Haha

GreyWolf

VIP Member
Someone said above that it was hard to avoid the selling if you were on Instagram. I disagree. I have been on Instagram for a long time and follow a myriad of people from friends and family to science and cooking people, have never come across one of these sellers.

🤷🏻‍♀️
I think the it’s when you follow one of them the others appear out of nowhere! I started harmlessly following a very lovely midwife (midwifeyhooper) who was expecting twins. Had no idea it was Queen of The Gifted Shit who begged for her entire house and was actually being paid to influence me to buy shit. At the time it took off and MOFOD were born, I was particularly vulnerable and receptive, with new baby and struggling with some major life events.

Boredofads

I want her to go all Gangsta Bitch on the lot of them... taking down that prick of a husband first.
I’m now hoping for a total expose of the whole “influencer” role - the carefully curated content, the “instameets” and bitchiness. Clemmie, if you are going down, bring em all down with you!

• Heart
  • Haha