MOD & FOD #15 Now we know Slymon really is a prick, because all he’s doing is taking the mick!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
MOD, if you’re reading this i want to know why you’ve so far kept CT and TheYesMumMum when they’ve publicly ditched you.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I suppose that if you have hundreds of thousands of followers and many companies have already contacted you to offer you free items, then it’s a piece of cake for you to call the other companies whose products you desire. No sweat.
I think as well they might get a buzz out of it. Like ooh I just got a sink can I push for a toilet?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The numbers surprised me too! I had a baby this year and thought I knew all the instamums but my eyes have been opened. It’s been said before but it really is like an mlm...there are hundreds of them all clones of each other trying to sell us stuff we don’t need 😂
I've managed to not check tattle until lunchtime . Another bad thing about coming back to work today is that no one here knows about this SCANDAL!!!! No one to discuss it with FFS!!!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
A group of my friends collect warm coats , hats clothing , sleeping bags etc they go Newcastle city and hand these along with hit drinks, sandwiches , fruit etc several times they have been stopped by shop owners etc who say that feeding these people is encouraging them to beg , seemingly hungry and cold people are bad fir business ! So if you have nothing and beg thatscwrong , but if you are a wealthy and popular influencer then it’s perfectly ok in fact the same people who follow these people are often the first to condemn those on benefits , single mums etc the world has truly gone mad it’s ok to beg if you are pretty and funny and have all you need , but if you are homeless and penniless then you must have done something wrong surely to find yourself in this predicament , starving people not our problem , people being killed caught up in a power struggle for control of oil , not our problem what has happened to our empathy and compassion seems it’s reserved for only some people 🤷‍♀️😞 please excuse I am partially sighted and this keyboard is tiny !! sorry for mistakes not thick or uneducated just can’t see when I rant about what I find so heartbreaking I often get told off for my poor grammar another example of human kindness ...

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Because I haven’t spent enough time following the drama on here already (lies) I just sat down and watched fool around with my girlfriend 😳. Kudos to Clemmie, she played a brilliant game. That’s what they were there for after all but man, what a clever and scarily good liar! 🤥 Is it just me who kind of thought she deserved to win based on how poker faced and convincing she was? Having watched that, I’m convinced that FOD isn’t the happy go lucky loveable goofball he portrays because I just couldn’t put them together if he was. She’d eat him alive.

Reactions: 13
Really? God, I was so naiive about Instamums. I never pictured them just ringing companies up and being so blasé about wanting a freebie. The cheek of it, when MOD could well afford whatever she liked — and didn't even need to be doing a reno on that lovely house anyway. What did your friend say?!
The fact they’re doing a Reno on a house that is already recently renovated and is as lovely as that is something I also can’t get my head around!! Insane!

Reactions: 20
Stefan Michalak talks about MOD in their latest vlog, around 5 minutes in if anyone cares to watch 😆

Reactions: 2
I work from home, plus have moved to a new area and have not made any friends yet, so not able to chew the cud over this with anyone (tried to explain to my husband but he glazed over) - suffice to say Tattle has been much appreciated!
Likewise, my teenage son doesn't get how gripping this is...way more exciting than the upcoming election!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Stefan Michalak talks about MOD in their latest vlog, around 5 minutes in if anyone cares to watch 😆
Stef Michalak is an arrogant prick. He’s just bitter that he failed at finding fame and fortune in London and is now living in a hipster Pinterest decorated house that is so gloomy it’s more like a mausoleum. He was quite keen on fame and courting the press when he was falling out of night-clubs attached to Cheska from Made In Chelsea and thinking he was the big I Am for working at Heat Magazine.

Snivelling little man. Ugh.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Last week, Papa Puka posted something. Was it to do with the Lakeland catalogue or something from Lakeland? FOD responded and they had a bit of a chat. Am I going mad or does anyone else remember this? It’s now gone!

Reactions: 9
Last week, Papa Puka posted something. Was it to do with the Lakeland catalogue or something from Lakeland? FOD responded and they had a bit of a chat. Am I going mad or does anyone else remember this? It’s now gone!
Not mad. It happened!

Reactions: 9
It was on Ben Telford’s account.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.