Missgreedyshome #30 Loads of you have NOT been asking

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Greedy's selling her bleeping house!!!
Omfg. As if?! What a tit load of money she's wasted on their house of dreams! 🙄 phoebe has t even got to sleep in her old people's home style bedroom!
What a joke she is. She must have money to burn.

Reactions: 25
She should be made to refund all the gifted parts of the renovations that was involved as its added value to the house. Sneaky as.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Could tell she hated that house hence the constant messing about with it.What do we recon next farm house, cottage, Victorian? Downsizing or up?

Reactions: 19
Maybe content is drying up.. I don’t understand how people who don’t have a proper job can get mortgages ! Also her in Sainsbury’s showing kids clothes then adding links 😩 how desperate can they be!

Maybe content is drying up.. I don’t understand how people who don’t have a proper job can get mortgages ! Also her in Sainsbury’s showing kids clothes then adding links 😩 how desperate can they be!
Both greedy & hagrids insta's are just constant ads now. It's boring & deceitful, they show something they just can't live without 😩 & you just know next there will be a link to buy it & line their pockets.

Reactions: 20
Absolutely sickening that these cretins will no doubt move to a bigger house and have everything gifted AGAIN.

Wish insta would get to duck.

I wonder if she will mention it? Or will be it like surrpriiiiiiise when they move again lol

Reactions: 11
Also the fact she’s still doing diy on a house she had up for sale is such a desperate attempt of content

Reactions: 16
Honestly shes got bleeping issues. Always want bigger and more! Never worked a day in her life grabby witch.
No doubt all that furniture will be sold aswell like she did from her last house.
Beggy Mitchell

Reactions: 23
Or maybe there’s trouble in paradise??? 🤔🤔🤔
---
But in all honesty guys, she’s added a good £50k on the value with that stained glass window she’s stuck on!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m surprised she’s been allowed to build that garden wall so high given that it is right adjacent to the public highway. Planning permission is required for anything about 1 metre when it is next to the highway which from the agents details it is………….

Reactions: 13
I reckon she can't afford the mortgage anymore so has to sell. She was probably only able to get it because she worked for ITS at the time

Reactions: 21
I wonder what she bought it for? I remember someone saying it was a lot so they might not make that much if it sells?

Reactions: 8
New baby, wedding in 6 months (not that I believe it will happen then) then on top of that sell your house. No one would do that unless they had to. Can't get my head around that house being worth over half a million either.

Greedy's selling her bleeping house!!!
Jesus bleeping christ, just went on today by the looks of it too. I'm shocked. Then again, probably run out of cash to spunk and now has to downsize. Oh what a shame eh. bleeping idiots the pair of them. Wonder when she will announce to the sheep. 😏

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.