Missgreedyshome #30 Loads of you have NOT been asking

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Awful nursery absolutely nothing matches! All the hype for a big room reveal of mismatched crap

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Sorting out brand new toys to sell. Why can't she just be a nice person for once and donate something!!
I'm sure she can afford to still give her kids money for Vbucks 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 24
Her kids definitely live on fortnight! Who wants to sell toys for v-bucks? Kids who live on the game

• Sad
Reactions: 11
As much as I really dislike like her and hate to defend her she didn’t actually link baby formula it’s the mam bottles she’s linked.
Ahhh fair enough! I didn’t see her stories, just what I read here. Thanks troll x

Reactions: 5
Her nursery reveal post she hasn’t put add/aff or gifted in the caption pretty sure some of it was gifted though?

Reactions: 8
Shes bloody ridiculous! A travel cot that costs £225!! Could she not have took the next to me crib with her?

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Over £200,for a travel cot?!?! She must think we're born yesterday... 1st class scum and 1st class scammer

• Heart
Reactions: 15
🤢🤢🤢🤢

Why can't she wear anything but these too tiny shorts!?!?!

She does not have the body for them.
How she even braves going out with them flossing her vag is beyond me 😱
Always has 50p's worth stuck up her chuff. Her fashion sense is absolutely diabolical.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That stained glass window looks awful. Like one of those cheap colour in art sets you can get 😑

Reactions: 8