Missgreedyshome #30 Loads of you have NOT been asking

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She made out that it was affecting her mental health so had to give it up, but it was probably more to do with that charity she ripped off, I think ITS were implicated in that somehow? She’s such a shady grifter….

Reactions: 13
She’s going for a very important, exciting meeting as well as meeting up with her management and one of the brands she works for yet couldn’t even wash her hair??

Reactions: 7
she is the definition of “the ick” the teeth sucking and excess saliva makes me feel ill

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Everything greedy touches is the best thing since sliced bread, s##t coloured razors, water bottles with flavour rings etc. Her favourite brands are a lot different from 99% of people, she's the type of person who would promote Welsh water for sustaining and facilitating life beyond 72hrs

Reactions: 3
Same as those razors. If I wanted some I’d google them myself but saying that every wannabe is promoting that make so I’d give it a miss
The frustrating thing is that Estrid are REALLY good razors. The blades last for absolutely ages. I never purchase with an influencer code though!

Reactions: 5
I went into Sainsburys today and they had a full stock of all their spices, no one has even bought her "sold out" avocado topping!?

Its strange the store she went to that someone took the cardboard packaging that they come in or she actually just picked the box up to put out of camera shot...

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I went into Sainsburys today and they had a full stock of all their spices, no one has even bought her "sold out" avocado topping!?

Its strange the store she went to that someone took the cardboard packaging that they come in or she actually just picked the box up to put out of camera shot...
Yes and by the time a staff member would have cleared the empty trays they would have put an out of stock label across the label too. Def smells of greedy trying to pull the wool over the sheep’s eyes 😂😂

Reactions: 15

I can imagine H stood there with the cardboard packaging and a camera filming greedy’s GCSE drama shocked reaction. What a bloody embarrassment 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
The latest post where she wants to impress upon new mothers and fathers that she yes she is back working when baby is only 3 months old and most of you will still be on your maternity leave for 9 months to a year! but she can’t afford to do that so she is back working and takes baby with her. All that is fine but most people just get on with it😑 Also most maternity leave is 12 weeks as standard as far as I’m aware. Well it was for me and I’m pretty sure H is at home to help 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 12
‘Most of you have 9 months to a year off’. I had 10 weeks off greedy because I run my own business. One where I actually have to work HARD, I don’t have the luxury of taking my baby to work with me nor having my partner at home 24/7.

The reason you’re ‘working’ is because like you said you know social media WILL dry up one day and you’ll have to scam an income some other way!😡

Reactions: 24
‘Most of you have 9 months to a year off’. I had 10 weeks off greedy because I run my own business. One where I actually have to work HARD, I don’t have the luxury of taking my baby to work with me nor having my partner at home 24/7.

The reason you’re ‘working’ is because like you said you know social media WILL dry up one day and you’ll have to scam an income some other way!😡
she doesn’t even work everyday either 🙄

If she knows social media will dry up then why the hell is she spending like its a never ending pot 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
The latest post where she wants to impress upon new mothers and fathers that she yes she is back working when baby is only 3 months old and most of you will still be on your maternity leave for 9 months to a year! but she can’t afford to do that so she is back working and takes baby with her. All that is fine but most people just get on with it😑 Also most maternity leave is 12 weeks as standard as far as I’m aware. Well it was for me and I’m pretty sure H is at home to help 🤦🏼‍♀️
Mat leave is around 9 months in the UK, it's been many many years since it was 12 weeks. Not many small business owners or self employed people could afford to take that long off so usually to back before 12 weeks

Reactions: 9
Mat leave is around 9 months in the UK, it's been many many years since it was 12 weeks. Not many small business owners or self employed people could afford to take that long off so usually to back before 12 weeks
Wow 😮 9 months that’s really good. I was only given 12 weeks full pay in 2004. Then half pay if I wanted 6months. 9 months is very good

Reactions: 2
Wow 😮 9 months that’s really good. I was only given 12 weeks full pay in 2004. Then half pay if I wanted 6months. 9 months is very good
I got 6 weeks full pay then stat maternity pay for 30 something weeks. I cant remember exactly what it was now.

Reactions: 3
No blanket and no socks on that child. What is wrong with her. Already talking about weaning as well and she isn’t even 4 months yet 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Any update on the house sale?

Her SM work has already dried up, all she posts are Amazon links.

Neither of them have a job, just a pair of grifters