Missgreedyshome #30 Loads of you have NOT been asking

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The peace sign above her head as if she’s 21.
Mortified for her … and the tapping of the Rheal bottle honestly I cringe just watching.

Nice to see she’s cracked herself up 15 times laughing about throwing blueberries in her mouth but surely most peoples humour is a bit more advanced than that.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Do we think they removed the avo spice topping off the shelves just to make it look like the country has gone mad for it because of her? There was certainly lots of it on the shelves in my sainsburys earlier today 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Do we think they removed the avo spice topping off the shelves just to make it look like the country has gone mad for it because of her? There was certainly lots of it on the shelves in my sainsburys earlier today 🤔
Was just coming on here to say exactly that :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I mean how come you run exactly up to that spot and find it head on without stopping and needing to look. All seems a bit planned and staged to me! Think I remember a similar display of tactics with her book, I thought back then that she was moving it off the shelf first then putting it back on after! :ROFLMAO:. I think she is desperate for the ‘hinch effect‘ to show brands how influential she is…not.

Reactions: 21
Her face looks a bit off in that reel! What's going on there?! Has she had a load of injectables?

Reactions: 9
Is she trying to get a Sainsbury’s deal - first all the baby clothes, swimsuit and now the Avacado topping. Or is it just genuinely her local supermarket?

Reactions: 12
Aw man stuff like this makes me cringe, faking it as per. H needs to grow a back bone. It is truly sickening. Must be nice to be known as a door mat cause you cant stand up to yer burd
Screenshot_20240430_115645_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
How many that follow her go to Sainsbury’s Talbot Green? obviously as said above she removed it
It’s very popular anyway - it won’t have been sold out because of her. I’ve been a couple of times to the TB Sainsbury’s and it’s not been there or there have only been a couple left (before she posted about it)

Reactions: 7
Y do these companies still want to work with a has been. Does she even have a following anymore. Those followers are only ppl who can't be assed to delete her or ppl who have lost their account and can't delete im sure

If I want to buy anything from boots’s £10 Tuesday deals I’ll just open my app thanks.. Why oh why would anyone follow that link to get her free cash??? Greedy is as greedy does…except we don’t.

Reactions: 16
If I want to buy anything from boots’s £10 Tuesday deals I’ll just open my app thanks.. Why oh why would anyone follow that link to get her free cash??? Greedy is as greedy does…except we don’t.
Same as those razors. If I wanted some I’d google them myself but saying that every wannabe is promoting that make so I’d give it a miss

Why would you drag a baby up to London for the day for “business meetings”. If she was still feeding her that’s a different matter but H could quite easily look after her at home 🙄

Reactions: 19
Why would you drag a baby up to London for the day for “business meetings”. If she was still feeding her that’s a different matter but H could quite easily look after her at home 🙄
Because that baby defines her. Look how she can't even walk around the house without that baby strapped firmly to her. Ilvgive it a year and she'll b dumping that baby off on Harriet like she does the boys

Reactions: 22