Misha Grimes #12 Another day another freebie, Misha as always is being greedy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I legitimately thought this was a picture of an elderly relative. The absolute state her hair is in at the front is awful. She needs to stop bleaching it.

IMG_3553.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s now making Taylor Swift her entire personality & each time she posts a video, she’s singing the wrong lyrics… she’s so irritating.
She's jumping on the TS bandwagon like a lot of people do! She will be claiming she's her biggest fan when she goes to see them!

Reactions: 4
You’d think mollie and misha are a couple 😂 besides the mandatory holiday pics where misha is climbing Jake you really see no chemistry between them compared to her and mollie

Reactions: 6
I always think this, molly looks always great, more natural etc but I feel Misha still doesn’t have her own sense of style

Reactions: 10
So I have just been told Anya is having another baby. Over the top announcement incoming in the near future.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Back to another freebie wanting.
She doesn’t read a lot at all- unless she’s trying to find a new personality.
does she not get that kindles are made for light and dark? That’s the whole point of them so they’re lightweight and you can read anywhere anytime 🙄🙄🙄

Attachments

Back to another freebie wanting.
She doesn’t read a lot at all- unless she’s trying to find a new personality.
does she not get that kindles are made for light and dark? That’s the whole point of them so they’re lightweight and you can read anywhere anytime 🙄🙄🙄
On the cadge yet again. Makes you sick. Read her like a book, never mind a Kindle.

Reactions: 1
It’s so gross when she does that.. such a money grab with her bullshit “AfFiLiAtE lInKs” she’s such a greedy grub 🤢

Reactions: 2
It’s so gross when she does that.. such a money grab with her bullshit “AfFiLiAtE lInKs” she’s such a greedy grub 🤢
It’s normal to link your outfits as an influencers but I absolutely hate that she posts question boxes asking which links people want. why would anyone ask you for a Birkenstocks link when they can just go on the website. Just link your blooming outfits as you post the pics 🙄

Reactions: 7
It’s normal to link your outfits as an influencers but I absolutely hate that she posts question boxes asking which links people want. why would anyone ask you for a Birkenstocks link when they can just go on the website. Just link your blooming outfits as you post the pics 🙄
i was about to say this!!!! You can just google Birkenstock.
---
Which also makes me think half the time it’s molly and Misha in the inbox to get her as many pennies

Reactions: 5
She’s such an attention seeker. Still hasn’t told us why she was in Ibiza. Also, nothing is in real time with her & she’s getting caught out. So many times she’s posting content she’s acting like is live, but then goes back on herself and repeats the same / similar content days later.
---

---
I also completely agree with the comments saying Molly should be the influencer, not Misha 😂

She just has no consistency. One minute she’s a reader (not like how she’s just enjoyed a book here and there), next minute she’s a runner- now she’s a mental health awareness spokesperson, then it’s run clubs, then fashion, then travel? She really needs to find her niche or these new followers from running will just unfollow her

Reactions: 5
She seriously just did an AD for washing liquid… she would really just say yes to any form of money grab. She’s so slimy