Misha Grimes #12 Another day another freebie, Misha as always is being greedy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She literally didn’t need to get the teddy out of her bag either?! It could’ve just stayed in there if she really needed to take it with her.

Also prouncing around like it’s 30 degrees when it’s barely 20 🤣
I was going to say, there’s no need to take it out, unless it’s a knife or a straightener in disguise! Just doing it for effect!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The bleeping teddy in the security tray 🙄 How is jake not mortified, people must think he's her carer. Also the teddy is called Oakley which, unless that's some sort of old family name, tells me that its a relatively new one and not an old childhood toy with sentimental value (I have a teddy I have since I was a baby that I would be devastated if something happened it, but it lives in my room full time, I don't carry it around with me because I'm a grown up 😂) . She's trying to copy Molly mae who is equally pathetic but at least Ellie bellie is an actual sentimental childhood toy 😂
This is what I thought. She's 25 why she still taking it places? I've got a teddy and it lives on my wardrobe shelf! Think last time I got it out and cuddled it was 8 years ago when I just needed that familiar smell! Also like you said the name! Isn't her nephew called Oakley? Did they call the baby after Mishas manky Ted?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Misha bought the teddy when Anya was pregnant (which is why it’s called Oakley, after her nephew) and Misha used it when she announced ANYA’S PREGNANCY with a staged photo shoot on Instagram. Yes, Misha did a staged photoshoot for her SISTERS pregnancy and announced it on HER instagram. Typical Misha making everything about herself. So the bear is not a childhood cuddly toy. It’s not even 2 years old.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Misha bought the teddy when Anya was pregnant (which is why it’s called Oakley, after her nephew) and Misha used it when she announced ANYA’S PREGNANCY with a staged photo shoot on Instagram. Yes, Misha did a staged photoshoot for her SISTERS pregnancy and announced it on HER instagram. Typical Misha making everything about herself. So the bear is not a childhood cuddly toy. It’s not even 2 years old.
What the duck! She did a pregnancy announcement for her sister 🤣🤣🤣🤣 this just proves she's got no content or can relate to people out there! 25 and my 17 year old acts more mature than she does!

Reactions: 6
Anyone else think that she probably is wearing an M for her running shorts so that’s why she didn’t write the size because she deems that as unacceptable. She usually loves to put the size when she is wearing a size S… literally did it with the top the slide after.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
I thought you went on holiday to relax and recoup! Wouldn't find me going out on a run! Also videoing whilst running is a ick!

Reactions: 3
What the duck! She did a pregnancy announcement for her sister 🤣🤣🤣🤣 this just proves she's got no content or can relate to people out there! 25 and my 17 year old acts more mature than she does!
She sure did. Posing here, with her sister, in a pregnancy announcement photoshoot, clutching the soft toy and cradling the baby bump like she is the 2nd parent to the baby 🫣🙄.

Do we really expect anything less from self obsessed Misha Grimes. The girl speaks about herself in the 3rd person permanently!! She is completely wrapped up in Misha’s little word where every single thing is about Misha and her life and how it impacts her. She’s exhausting.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
She sure did. Posing here, with her sister, in a pregnancy announcement photoshoot, clutching the soft toy and cradling the baby bump like she is the 2nd parent to the baby 🫣🙄.

Do we really expect anything less from self obsessed Misha Grimes. The girl speaks about herself in the 3rd person permanently!! She is completely wrapped up in Misha’s little word where every single thing is about Misha and her life and how it impacts her. She’s exhausting.
I think my sister would think I'm a complete and utter nut job if I did that!

Reactions: 1
She honestly has zero class compared to the other girls… also dying at the photo she posted vs the photos photo Kezia Cook posted, the literal epitome of influencers only posting so they look good 😂 even though sorry but if I was Misha and I worked out as much as I did and I saw Kezias toned body I’d be feeling a type of way lmao, which it seems like she was since she attempted to do the same pose and posted a photo with kezia looking unposed lmao

Attachments

She honestly has zero class compared to the other girls… also dying at the photo she posted vs the photos photo Kezia Cook posted, the literal epitome of influencers only posting so they look good 😂 even though sorry but if I was Misha and I worked out as much as I did and I saw Kezias toned body I’d be feeling a type of way lmao, which it seems like she was since she attempted to do the same pose and posted a photo with kezia looking unposed lmao
They are both posed in both pictures, I get what you're saying but plz don't let social media influencers fool you, even if she's not looking 'posed' in mishas picture, she is. She'll still be holding in her stomach, straight or arched back, sat in a specific way that there's no jiggles showing etc.

They are both posed in both pictures, I get what you're saying but plz don't let social media influencers fool you, even if she's not looking 'posed' in mishas picture, she is. She'll still be holding in her stomach, straight or arched back, sat in a specific way that there's no jiggles showing etc.
I am aware she is still posing 😂 my point was that they both have picked photos where they look objectively better than the other… just showing how truly vapid they are 😂

Who was the person who dropped the jacket off? How rude was she when she got it basically grabbed it off her, said thanks and ran away! She couldn't be that much in a rush to video herself and then take a photo and upload it!

I’m actually sick of how many times she goes on holiday and flaunts it. How many has it been this year? Ridiculous
She’s not paid for one either 😂 all been GiFtEd
Also, I’ve always been told with hotel rooms when you leave to strip the bed and leave the dirty sheets folded at the end of the bed or on a chair? Why would you make the bed when the cleaners are now going to have to unmake it and strip it 😂 she’s just so thoughtless and dim but actually thinks she’s a smart person… ick aha

She’s not paid for one either 😂 all been GiFtEd
Also, I’ve always been told with hotel rooms when you leave to strip the bed and leave the dirty sheets folded at the end of the bed or on a chair? Why would you make the bed when the cleaners are now going to have to unmake it and strip it 😂 she’s just so thoughtless and dim but actually thinks she’s a smart person… ick aha
Not going to lie I also leave the room the way I found it 😂 I make the bed every day anyway in hotels and clean but it 100% makes more sense to strip the bed but I make it look all nice

There is something so narcissistic about putting the sounds “suddenly I see” and “pretty woman” over TikTok’s of literally just herself 😂😂

She’s now making Taylor Swift her entire personality & each time she posts a video, she’s singing the wrong lyrics… she’s so irritating.

• Haha
Reactions: 4