Misha Grimes #12 Another day another freebie, Misha as always is being greedy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She just has no consistency. One minute she’s a reader (not like how she’s just enjoyed a book here and there), next minute she’s a runner- now she’s a mental health awareness spokesperson, then it’s run clubs, then fashion, then travel? She really needs to find her niche or these new followers from running will just unfollow her
I’ve just come to her tattle thread as this is exactly what’s happened to me 😂😂 I followed her during marathon training etc as I thought that was her lane and was willing to overlook how annoying and self obsessed she was but now there’s no running chat at all and she literally offers nothing I’m interested in. Final straw was this morning seeing the poor people sat behind her while she had her giant ring light on facing them too and was screaming along to Olivia Rodrigo but didn’t seem to even know all the words? She probably ruined the whole concert for them and it wouldn’t even cross her mind

Reactions: 11
So in the last week she's declared she loves to read, loves olivia and Taylor yet has never ever mention those 3 things in the few years I've been following her! Talk about jumping on the bandwagon!

Reactions: 11
So in the last week she's declared she loves to read, loves olivia and Taylor yet has never ever mention those 3 things in the few years I've been following her! Talk about jumping on the bandwagon!
A load of them "influencers " were at that concert so I'd imagine it was gifted which is the only reason she goes anywhere.

Reactions: 8
She must be so exhausted from all those gifted holidays, concerts, lunches and dinner… imagine if she actually had a real career and real life and financial responsibilities. She’s so out of touch with reality it’s ridiculous

Reactions: 7
Do we have any tattlers that can lip read? Because I highly doubt they are even having a conversation in the latest stories. The second hand embarrassment I get from them 😬

Just seen an insta story of her doing squats with barbell…. I’m so sorry but the form is the worst I’ve seen! Misha pleeeeease get a PT. And if it’s Jake…. Get a different one… 😬

Misha talking about pear tree being busy as if the only reason she is there isn’t because she’s seen it on tik tok 💀

Reactions: 2