Lydia Millen #3 Affiliate Lynx packs his bottega & flees the “dried things” dictatorship!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
43 minutes of Lidl.....

C74313F7-0A81-43FB-B19D-896871F78EFF.jpeg

4 minutes in she’s on the beg for subscribers.....
Carrie “Statistically she performs so much better than....and above average” to who Carrie!? So much better to who!? 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
This are not enough? ⬇ It actually looks scary
😱😱😱 Cat “floating head” instead of human floating head (if you’re not sure about the story you can google it) 🙏🏻 View attachment 43314
I can't fanthom why anyone would want those hanging up in their house. My God is looks so demonic and scary. Do any cat lovers find this cute?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ooh we have a Zara haul - clearly scrapping the bottom of the barrel for content ideas!

Brilliant comment from Carrie in the beginning of the vlog, they are sitting in the cab and Carrie says something about the amount of times Lydia says she doesn't know what she's doing anymore content wise.... watch it for the lols!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
A photo, a teaser if you will 🙂
for those of you that are DESPERATE to watch but just can’t quite give up FOURTY THREE FECKING MINUTES .

291037DA-13D6-42E9-A382-ADDE1E4C7C2F.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ahhh she get's to do blogging her way - with bad grammar and spelling mistakes. We can duck off if we don't like it and go read Vogue!

Reactions: 3
Ahhh she get's to do blogging her way - with bad grammar and spelling mistakes. We can duck off if we don't like it and go read Vogue!

She’s “obviously” dyslexic!?
Nope sorry, she might be but spell check is not dyslexic.......
and it wouldn’t take a second to sent it to Carrie to proofread.
Lazy and dyslexic are NOT the same thing, I’m lazy, I make mistakes, this IS NOT MY JOB.
If this was me in a professional capacity I’d be mortified.

CatWatch:
still no cat....
Ali is grieving, can’t film videos, can’t concentrate of life anymore, it’s all so tragic, Lydia is keeping everything together 🙄🙄🙄🙄 she’s a trooper.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I saw that too LOL. Maybe she's hoping that Oxford would see her blog and send her a free dictionary and thesaurus. Oh! Who am I kidding she probably thinks thesaurus is a type of dinosaur.
It's Not????? 😯

She wouldn’t which way round to hold, let alone how to use it. Come on do you really think she knows the alphabet. Maybe up to F BECAUSE IT IS HER BOOB SIZE🤣
LOL!!!! Dumb Flat Ass "Waist" of Space Skanky Grungy FF Titties Ball Swallower Princess Tippy Toes

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Brand ambassador pro right here.....

“I didn’t even bother to look into the correct pronunciation of it” 😬

Dior you’re missed out. 😐

Edit:
My GAWD Lydia please change the title to “addressing Tattle life...again” 😂😂
The bra excuses at 40 minutes 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Is the H&M flog ,a flog or a flog where she used other people’s money to buy things that she will never wear and send back or wear and send back😂

Reactions: 2
She's just apologised for saying Balenciaga instead of Bottega Veneta in another vlog - didn't she get called out on here for that?

• Haha
Wow, so she shaves her legs ! tit even I don’t do that!
Is that begging for a laser treatment or a machine. She really must be poor.

What is the point of a 2000 pound washing machine if you have to shave your legs!?

• Haha
I can't fanthom why anyone would want those hanging up in their house. My God is looks so demonic and scary. Do any cat lovers find this cute?
I have two cats (and two dogs) and no they are not cute. Like you say, they look evil. Normal beautiful photographs would look so much nicer 😊

Reactions: 3
Doesn’t know where the scrunchie is from but marks it as « sold out », dimbo

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.