Lydia Millen #202 The latest for the Cotswold’s wannabe is fake beams in the GP Surgery!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s definitely getting freebies at souster . Look at the website (attached) .. eamon holmes is too 😂

the glamour of bespoke tailoring in Milton Keynes , the pinnacle of style 😂
I'm pretty sure only 1 of the MANY MANY pics at Souster & Hicks was tagged as an AD.
Definitely an undisclosed AD.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
F6DC5184-8C38-4F07-A670-D00CF5438169.jpeg

Christ alive, I got a fright when this image came up on my feed.😅 Ali’s eyes🤖

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Is it a paid partnership really 😱 ? God I've been so naive thinking this might be the only thing she actually has to pay !
Well remember she suddenly started going to S&H and then a few weeks down the line it was an AD with them and since then she's been going for new jackets/suits and so has Ali. So I think it's an ongoing partnership. Any tailor that lets customers try on other customers items would NOT be getting my money.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
View attachment 2926463

Nope, that’s the Josie dress, Lydia!

Always has and always will be the Josie dress, not the “garden dress”. So put that in your pipe and smoke it! 😂
I did an image search & This dress & others like it on Amazon are labeled as "Renaissance" "vintage" "medieval" "regency " "victorian" & "gothic" 😂
I pulled up the reviews on some of them here in the US & it's mostly folks wearing them to cosplay wench at Renaissance faires, to get married outside at a simple wedding, or to go out casual style wearing cowboy boots. Lol No one is buying the wealthy English countryside dream on this side of the pond 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Well remember she suddenly started going to S&H and then a few weeks down the line it was an AD with them and since then she's been going for new jackets/suits and so has Ali. So I think it's an ongoing partnership. Any tailor that lets customers try on other customers items would NOT be getting my money.
She will have gone along in the first instance to see what she liked, and would no doubt have told them about her 1m devoted followers who were just dying to know where to buy tailor made stuff in the heart of Milton Keynes. So S&H would do an AD with her, and now probably give her a massive discount on everything. Otherwise, why would she bother? She never wears any of their clothes. What a waste of time.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I think the souster stuff is gifted . The latest suit is such a rip off of Holland coopers FROW suit

Reactions: 20
So now she claims she owns the woodland that she has posted in her stories ????????
---

Put it this way … that Lydia uses people to get what she wants
Next she'll be saying the pavilion next door is hers or is on her land. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I hope The owners of that land inspect it regularly . They need to be careful of Lydia. If she fences it herself and 12 yrs pass by she can gain possession of the land ….. it’s a battle but if the owners aren’t careful it’s possible
---
If it went unchallenged for 12 yrs is what I mean
---
Maybe that’s why she’s so unwilling to move !
---
M
---
I owned a field once . It was a headache and a half. 7 acres . Neighboring house put up an electric fence halfway and turned their horse onto it .

I legally wasn’t allowed to touch /move the fence !!!! It’s crazy. I sent the countryside police to have words . Now thankfully that scared them off and they removed the horse (I used a fly grazing law to get police to go round). However scarily they could have ignored the police and then I would have had to take them on through civil law !. Land can be a nightmare .

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Just an undisclosed AD for Sassi Holford.
And she tried on wedding GUEST outfits.
Lydia has obviously noticed her YT views are down so her clickbait titles are getting more desperate as time goes by.
All I could think when they did that section of the vlog was WHY are they there? What is the point of this? Just to visit and try on to drive some traffic to the business in exchange for money or a dress? And it was not lost on me that the ONLY dress that looked good on her was the dark tailored one... all of the others looked unflattering and were so feminine that she looked more manly and very short legged. Cawwie was non stop giving advice on what looked good like she was anna wintour and we all know how horrific her fashion sense is.

Now Lydia is posting some fabric like she's getting a dress made. Hinting at a wedding dress?! Is it just a freebie? She can't even do her one job right... communicate the whole point of the visit to the dress shop and tell the viewers about what they make. Not one wedding dress in the store!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
It's a no, she ain't delicate or feminine or ladylike enough for these dresses, and the personality don't match either.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
With the current celebrity/influencer #blockout24 happening on TT, here's to the Queen of tone-deafness, Mrs Millen-Gordon.
After the big celebrities come the influencers. People are getting canceled left and right, for much less than she has done.

The truth will prevail.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
With the current celebrity/influencer #blockout24 happening on TT, here's to the Queen of tone-deafness, Mrs Millen-Gordon.
After the big celebrities come the influencers. People are getting canceled left and right, for much less than she has done.

The truth will prevail.
what is this you speak of?

Reactions: 6
In the flog last night she actually compared herself to celebrities!! :oops: :ROFLMAO:😂 Another dull segment while driving. moaning how celebrities have people to steer them through difficult times and she didn t, hence why she was always bitter and resentful. She never takes responsibility for the things she has done, still so much work needed to be done on herself. It sounds like she s starting to understand why everything has gone so badly wrong for her.
Even if she had 'people' to guide her through difficult times she would not listen to them.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.