Lydia Millen #202 The latest for the Cotswold’s wannabe is fake beams in the GP Surgery!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is Lydia staring into the bathroom mirror like a psycho with the phone covering her face. Then you just see one eye appear. 😂 So creepy. There is no background music just silence.

Then she ends the video by zeroing in the camera down to her crotch. She’s so creepy and strange.

View attachment 2914467
Ah... Yeah... Here we go with the current "insta runner outfit" we see everywhere.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This is an absolute crime I see all over the UK. Most ladies have a rosy, cooler skin tone and they put on these yellow foundations in what I assume is an attempt to look more tanned/sun kissed but all it does is make you look sick.
So many and it's on so thick that when they touch their nose and mouth frequently it makes a pink muzzle show through the yellow caked on foundation.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Lawd, Lydia's latest Reel is a comedic fest of varying foot stances : tippy toes, left foot forward, then right foot forward, left foot forward, switch over, left foot forward again, tippy toes ... on and on and on, babies in knees, an unflattering dress, inappropriate footwear and handbags, sunglasses inside and a stupid tilted hat. So funny !

The Chanel handbag and shoes are given a ✅
Barely though.

Prepare for a barrage of poses. Literally a 30 second Reel but the number of switch over foot poses was ridiculous. And looked stupid.

View attachment 2911142View attachment 2911144View attachment 2911149View attachment 2911150View attachment 2911153

View attachment 2911154

A trench coat and heeled sandals ????
View attachment 2911158View attachment 2911159

Good lawd.

View attachment 2911163View attachment 2911161

Divorced 50 year old on the prowl.
View attachment 2911166

View attachment 2911169
For once I don't hate the dress. But her accessorising, dear God, it is not a good day to have eyes.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is it me or on the picture of one of the new bathrooms the lights on either side of the mirror don’t look even , the one on the right looks higher than the other

• Haha
Are they really just ripping out the floor, redoing it, painting and decorating and not sorting the leaks ???? 😳
My guess is (dealing with leaks & damage) would only happen if they had someone offer up their free services. Their life is gifted or so it seems, why pay, that's just for the pesky peasants.

Lorna Luxe tagged Ali in her IG story - he is in Sevilla with Aston Martin so get ready for pics of him leaning on cars. 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I am of the opinion that the 'flood' has something to do with the re-plumbing of the bathrooms on the ground floor. It's just too much of a coincidence that water is seeping on to the floor below after all the plumbing work that has recently taken place above the basement level. She's also been pretty reticent about the cause of the leak leading me to surmise that the work wasn't done to a particularly high standard. She's hardly likely to admit that the plumbers they employed weren't up to scratch and actually caused the flood is she?

Reactions: 18
I am of the opinion that the 'flood' has something to do with the re-plumbing of the bathrooms on the ground floor. It's just too much of a coincidence that water is seeping on to the floor below after all the plumbing work that has recently taken place above the basement level. She's also been pretty reticent about the cause of the leak leading me to surmise that the work wasn't done to a particularly high standard. She's hardly likely to admit that the plumbers they employed weren't up to scratch and actually caused the flood is she?
She definitely would

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think she was saying she is unrelatable and always has been (hence the chat about Bora Bora).
My bad. She waffles on so much and keeps saying “the the the, erm, the” so much that I zone out and don’t actually understand what the point of her waffling is actually about 😅😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Given her track record of truth telling is quite grim, I'd say she never speaks truth nor admits to her duck ups.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Did they actually pay to have the ground floor plumbing done? If yes then she’ll definitely witch about them if she thinks that’s what’s causing the leak. If it was a freebie… maybe one freebie too much? A half arsed name check for the company, so they do a half arsed job. If the basement wasn’t made watertight in the first instance, then it will always be problematic. And she’s very kindly showing ALL the problems so that a future buyer can sue the arse off her if not disclaimed in a sale.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Did they actually pay to have the ground floor plumbing done? If yes then she’ll definitely witch about them if she thinks that’s what’s causing the leak. If it was a freebie… maybe one freebie too much? A half arsed name check for the company, so they do a half arsed job. If the basement wasn’t made watertight in the first instance, then it will always be problematic. And she’s very kindly showing ALL the problems so that a future buyer can sue the arse off her if not disclaimed in a sale.
That's a brilliant point. She's almost screwing herself over. I certainly wouldn't consider her home as a potential buyer. The nickname Lydiot is quite fitting.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I remember Aldi having to go down into the drain outside where the urinal/water feature is numerous time because the float wasn't working properly.

I don't think they are going to sell up, its to much her style (at the moment #copying teefers). Plus I don't think they have enough money #all smoke and mirrors.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I think they left a garden hose running in that little patio area of the basement and it wasn’t draining properly. There was a lot of water out there.

Reactions: 7
She posts on IG today 'Sounds of our Garden'.

witch, please. :rolleyes:

Of course, it is the woodlands behind her house that she does not own and is not part of her property.

Next she will claim part of the fields and farmland are also part of the property she owns.

What a fraud and a completely pathetic loser.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.