Lydia Millen #202 The latest for the Cotswold’s wannabe is fake beams in the GP Surgery!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Ridongculous “ sounds like another Leo ism

the cowboy boots look awful imo and I like Fairfax favor normally!

Reactions: 17
As not much is happening with lydia & following on from the question did lydia influence you to buy anything, It will be interesting to hear what was the thing that suddenly put you off her?? Mine was when she used to do videos sat next to a burning candle, people were warning her that her new stuff she was showing was very close to the burning candle, so brought it up in the next video that people shouldn't worry about her candle and was patronising, people where calling her out in the comments, that was the turning point for me, can't remember how but that's when I found the other gossip site before everyone moved over to tattle

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Oh I wish a tattler was going to the foraging course she's going to. 🤭

😂 anything is possible !. The bread course she did I looked at but was sadly fully booked . Will have to see what my friends mum is up to end of sep 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
You know your husbands small when you put on his Barbour jacket and it fits perfectly 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I did burst out laughing when she started to fold her ingredients at that course. Its a painful watch. Showing holes in the cosplay’athon!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I did burst out laughing when she started to fold her ingredients at that course. Its a painful watch. Showing holes in the cosplay’athon!
Yep she hasn't got a bloody clue about baking/cooking.

• Haha
  • Heart
I’m sure this has been said but she should be very careful directing people here. The truth is here for all to see and the Wiki lays it out brilliantly without even needing to read the threads. She might not be ashamed of her bad behaviour and abuse of Nicky but it’s an eye opener and shows people the person she truly is. Why would you want your supporters to read that? I’m sure the majority will be normal, decent people and be disgusted with her behaviour.
Her behaviour is always her downfall, Her terrible reputation proceeds her and it will be difficult for her to change that. Bullying pregnant Nicky over hair was despicable but putting out a vlog about how Lydiot felt terrified and threatened was a very low blow, even for her. The talentless grifter must be nearing the end now.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
THE Deborah Joseph - yes, THE Debra Joseph of GLAMOUR Magazine - is wearing Hollyhock - my collection for Sweed is SOLD OUT.....

9864A2B0-F394-44CD-A06A-A7413A82F3B4.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
So there’s a foraging course this sat at daylesford 930 - 3pm if anyone’s around it is sold out .
---
On the cookery course she did what she always does which is watch Ali do it 😂
---
The rose wine is £72 a bottle she said if I’m correct .. that this was the most expensive bottle of wine she’s ever bought .
---
I can’t deal with the cat putting its backside down on the table yuk

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
THE Deborah Joseph - yes, THE Debra Joseph of GLAMOUR Magazine - is wearing Hollyhock - my collection for Sweed is SOLD OUT.....

View attachment 2897320
Again it's probably a very small amount that was made so she can claim she's soldout 🙄
---
Nadine Baggot looks like she been drinking the Kool-Aid 🙄 surely she knows Lydiots a bully.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
She “can’t wait to have” Nadine bagott “round for tea in her greenhouse “

😂 I bet Nadine can wait 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
My no turning back moment was seeing her pretend to be old money straight after her wedding. We saw her original starter house with Ali hoovering the garden and all of a sudden after she visited a state home she has slowly become more and more of a nonna.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
[

View attachment 2897320
QUOTE="Milking Keynes, post: 19121660, member: 105345"]

God, you’d think she’d come up with the lipstick formula herself 😄 Any moron can point at a swatch colour and then stick their name on the box.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Recap if anyone cares...

It was Ali's birthday but did she mention it, wish him Happy birthday on socials? of course not because it was also Little miss 'all about me' birthday so THAT was all that mattered!

She sat smugly in bed while her house elf aka Mr Millen-Gordon came into the bedroom carrying a slice of birthday cake complete with lit candle singing 'happy birthday'.
She then proceeded to open her birthday cards and gifts, but that didn't take long seeing as she didn't have many presents 🤭 gifts included...

A book about flowers
A Jo Malone candle
£50
Some Highgrove soaps
a box of wine
and a chavy roasting dish that wouldn't look out of place on Tanya Turners (90#s tv show footballers wives) kitchen worktops!

The en-suite bathrooms are finally finished and yes they are an ugly sludgy green colour with light modern tiles in the shower, mismatch sink, toilet and everything else and as the flooring is so thick there is a step into the bathroom #anotherdecorfail 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
Her collab with Sweed beauty finally went on sale and she had an event with press and a few influencers. She was nervous as she's never done an event like this before, hmm short memory love.
She is still copying Leonora
She is still as deluded as ever
she has pinned a post on youtube leading all her fans to Tattle 👋 'Hi Lydia fans, enjoy having a good read of the Lydia threads'
and oh to top it off there is now a leak in the basement that looks like its coming down the wall.
It couldn't happen to a nicer person!🤭🤭🤭🤭
My gosh that sounds EXACTLY like last week! LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her kitchen table drives me nuts. It's so impractical. The texture makes it basically unusable for anything other than eating, I feel like I'd get a splinter, and it's probably a nightmare to clean.

It's yet another indicator they don't actually cook or use their home, and it's all for show. :rolleyes:

Screenshot 2024-04-25 at 3.02.33 PM.png

• Heart
Reactions: 22
As not much is happening with lydia & following on from the question did lydia influence you to buy anything, It will be interesting to hear what was the thing that suddenly put you off her?? Mine was when she used to do videos sat next to a burning candle, people were warning her that her new stuff she was showing was very close to the burning candle, so brought it up in the next video that people shouldn't worry about her candle and was patronising, people where calling her out in the comments, that was the turning point for me, can't remember how but that's when I found the other gossip site before everyone moved over to tattle
I would watch the odd video of hers recommended to me as I wasn’t a subscriber of hers that watched every vlog in order as they came out. I happened to watch two in a row, that were filmed years apart and noticed she contradicted herself a lot. Like it was 2 completly diferent people. Little did I know, she had another half a dozen personalities to reveal in time 😂. In one video she mentioned Ibiza and how she used to live there over summers during Uni and in the other vlog she acted like it was her first time going to Ibiza and it really confused me so I typed “Lydia Millen Ibiza” into google and fell into tattle. Watched most of her vlogs since.
I have a memory of really starting to dislike her when she threw a Christmas present from her decorator on the floor whilst carefully placing all the high brand ones from Dior Beauty etc carefully under the tree. Also when her and Carrie were in Ireland once slagging off the hotel they stayed in just because the mirror wasn’t ideal to film an OOTD in. I realised she was a rude, superficial brat around then.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Mine was when she went wedding dress shopping and before her mother showed up, she said some very unkind comment her mother. I thought, "why is this comment even necessary?" Even if her mother was the mother from hell there are some things in life that you just don't say out loud, let alone put those comments on the Internet where any or everyone can view it. I found Lydiot on Claire's YT channel. If was after the dress shopping that I started ide eyeing her and her comments. I was off her after that and only watched occasionally but followed her on here. It was after the Nikky incident that put me on a mission to point out every single mistake she made, and she makes a lot of them...daily.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.