Lydia Millen #202 The latest for the Cotswold’s wannabe is fake beams in the GP Surgery!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my goodness! (Did you see what I did there?) That is utterly, utterly amaaaaazzzzzing! How wonderful! I had no idea you could see the Northern lights from where you are. It’s one of my bucket list items to go to see them. Sooo jealous darling. Enjoy 💕
Rare Solar storms caused them to appear unusually all over the UK Sweetie, Stacey Solomon and the Beckhams even saw them lol. My daughters friend in Lithuania rang her to let us know to look out for them, amazing sight ❤❤❤
Screenshot_20240511_034237_com.instagram.android_edit_215522733788988.jpg
Screenshot_20240511_034333_com.instagram.android_edit_215512948831698.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Now guys… forget the pretty views of the northern lights, Lydia just posted the view outside the window of her wisteria room…of a brick wall! 🤣 Wow, how spectacular!
91CDB2E5-A911-42FD-9B78-C5FF7FF8E967.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh my goodness! (Did you see what I did there?) That is utterly, utterly amaaaaazzzzzing! How wonderful! I had no idea you could see the Northern lights from where you are. It’s one of my bucket list items to go to see them. Sooo jealous darling. Enjoy 💕
I missed them last night too but apparently you might be able to see them again tonight. Just not as strong.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Reading Lydia's old Tattle threads ... found this :

Screenshot_20240511_143016_Chrome.jpg

I would assume this is part of the problem of the basement flooding.

@Hunevoque2 your post from nearly 5 years ago says it all !!!
The indoor pool part 😂

20240511_143432.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
@Julia123 This photo !!! The lols we had at the paintings in the panels 😂
Nothing's changed eh! Lydia's still shite at interior decorating. I can't believe nearly 16000 people liked that pic.

Screenshot_20240511_150036_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
I believe that they could be seen practically all over the world, due to a sun storm or something .

• Heart
Reactions: 4
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
OMG he is in deep dirty dank water, it shouldn't be like that, nor should he go in there!

1 or 2 less dresses would pay for that!

She is banging on about choosing oak or birch for the unit to paint green, what an idiot! Use MDF if you are painting it!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
OMG he is in deep dirty dank water, it shouldn't be like that, nor should he go in there!

1 or 2 less dresses would pay for that!

She is banging on about choosing oak or birch for the unit to paint green, what an idiot! Use MDF if you are painting it!
Leaks, swimming pools, fake beams....She’s turning the Bunga into Katie Price’s Mucky Mansion!

• Haha