Louise Thompson #35 still an attention seeking moaner, all hail the reveal of my stoma

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm so bored of the comments saying she needs to raise awareness that childbirth can be traumatic.. it is the only way media ever portrays it...that and lacking in any biological or medical fact that might actually help give realistic expectations. Obviously things can go wrong but is there any need for that to be the constant focus?
Realise that view is going to be unpopular but it does seem that a lot of people don't understand what is 'normal'. Ashley James described her labour as horrific and being in excruciating pain for hours etc, not being offered pain relief..when it sounded like a pretty standard labour.
Obviously Louise did have a bad experience but there are definitely parts of her story that don't fall in to the medical marvel category she is making it seem.
That's my Sunday rant over.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I think that’s why he’s in nursery so much. Louise can’t control his behaviour. Meaning he makes a mere whimper and she’s fed up and he’s having a “tantrum”. So he’s dumped into nursery because in reality, neither Louise nor Ryan want to parent. Louise sounds like she’s had an odd upbringing and it sounds like she’s very much like her parents, hands off.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
I can’t tell you how happy it makes me to see the amount of backlash in her post about that headline. Lots of enablers still and she’s pinned some of their posts but hopefully this will wake up a lot of people.

View attachment 2930323
But don’t worry guys, she looks good.

I thought this was interesting.
View attachment 2930324
God she really hates her child doesn't she.
---
I think that’s why he’s in nursery so much. Louise can’t control his behaviour. Meaning he makes a mere whimper and she’s fed up and he’s having a “tantrum”. So he’s dumped into nursery because in reality, neither Louise nor Ryan want to parent. Louise sounds like she’s had an odd upbringing and it sounds like she’s very much like her parents, hands off.
Wait until he gets older and develops a personality and strength of mind. I got up at 5.30am so I could run before my son woke and already been told he wants a new family and hates me because I won't let him eat an entire packet of gingerbread men for breakfast 😆 and yes at times I don't like him and could kill him. But ultimately he's mu priority in everything I do and the best thing I've ever done.

Her narcissism is off the scale and I really hope she gets called out.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Haven’t caught up on everything but I’ve just seen her headline that childbirth destroyed her life.

That poor child. All he’ll ever know is resentment from his mother because he “ruined her life”

Reactions: 11
Comments like this makes me sick. Why would or even should be feel pride for his mother? Whose done nothing but sell his soul and privacy to the world from the moment he was born? And of course that’s one of the comments she replies to because it’s about what Leo can do for her.

IMG_7486.jpeg

• Sick
The secondary haemorrhage at home must have been very scary. The thing I don't understand is why she kept the actual birth so cloak and dagger? We knew about the secondary haemorrhage but not birth.

The actual birth is very similar to mine.
My babies have all been 95-99th centile and I'm not very tall! I'm also not very fit at all but hey I did manage to survive.
Ended up with an emergency section cause the babies head got stuck, I lost 4L of blood because my uterus tore during delivery. I only detected mild panic once from the midwife when the bloods for transfusion got held up. I was operated on for around 3 and a half hours (awake). I did keep asking for reassurance but I also understood that everyone around me was working on stopping the bleeding etc!!

So all very similar. And I'm sure happens to lots of women.

The language she uses though - that she medics had obliterated her, and savaged her.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I can’t tell you how happy it makes me to see the amount of backlash in her post about that headline. Lots of enablers still and she’s pinned some of their posts but hopefully this will wake up a lot of people.

View attachment 2930323
But don’t worry guys, she looks good.

I thought this was interesting.
View attachment 2930324
I’m a woman and let me assure you TT, I would be judging you. Just because I have a vagina it doesn’t mean I won’t be judging your parenting and inability to control your son.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Also, she says she's still wondering why the third haemorrhage when Leo was about 1? She posted she was going in for a procedure on her uterus for Ashermans. A main risk of this procedure is haemorrhage. Not mentioned that though has she. Makes it seem like a random third haemorrhage a year later.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
The secondary haemorrhage at home must have been very scary. The thing I don't understand is why she kept the actual birth so cloak and dagger? We knew about the secondary haemorrhage but not birth.

The actual birth is very similar to mine.
My babies have all been 95-99th centile and I'm not very tall! I'm also not very fit at all but hey I did manage to survive.
Ended up with an emergency section cause the babies head got stuck, I lost 4L of blood because my uterus tore during delivery. I only detected mild panic once from the midwife when the bloods for transfusion got held up. I was operated on for around 3 and a half hours (awake). I did keep asking for reassurance but I also understood that everyone around me was working on stopping the bleeding etc!!

So all very similar. And I'm sure happens to lots of women.

The language she uses though - that she medics had obliterated her, and savaged her.
Because she had to wait for the right moment to sell it. The book and the ‘exclusive’ magazine cover article. It was the start of where it all went wrong. 2.5yrs of drip feeding and now people can pay to find out the reason why.

Because she had to wait for the right moment to sell it. The book and the ‘exclusive’ magazine cover article. It was the start of where it all went wrong. 2.5yrs of drip feeding and now people can pay to find out the reason why.
I honestly find myself question how “traumatised” she actually was, as she’s been savvy enough to keep the details quiet, seemingly knowing from early on that there would be £££ to be made if she stuck it all in a book

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Yes yes! I guess I was also meaning I was surprised that there was no big mysterious problem, with what she was saying about no one ever going through the same thing and that it was so rare - I was expecting it to be something like HELLP syndrome or eclampsia etc or a very rare condition/problem. Not something so many women have experienced.

2.5 years to find out it was the same birth as mine 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Everything is orchestrated with her. Now wanting to bring out her own petite range, jumping on the upcoming release of the book & the publicity she’s getting.

( must be absolutely livid about Zara’s range, which I’m still pretty sure she hasn’t even acknowledged)

Attachments

• Sick
  • Heart
Everything is orchestrated with her. Now wanting to bring out her own petite range, jumping on the upcoming release of the book & the publicity she’s getting.

( must be absolutely livid about Zara’s range, which I’m still pretty sure she hasn’t even acknowledged)
I wonder if several 'powerful people' have also reached out to her about this 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Lots of comments about two things being true at once - childbirth destroying everything but your child being the best thing that happened to you and being the absolute joy of your life.

Can someone please tell me where I can find her talking about the second part? All the amazing positive things about having Leo?
I know, people project that on to her because it’s the narrative they expect.

Even aside from the birth trauma it’s clear Louise and Ryan find parenting a chore.

Louise is hell bent making sure the world knows Leo's birth has destroyed her life, whilst she's in the process of destroying his. 🙁
Jules you should submit this a next thread title contender!

I did shake my head at her gushings about how the all female team didn't say anything about Leo's completely normal behaviour for a three year old bad behaviour. I used to watch Billie Faier's tv programme and every time those poor kids got bored of being dressed up like dolls on a photo shoot they started playing up. You could see the rictus grins and side eyes from all the crew but they didn't utter a word because they're professionals there to do a job, advice on childcare isn't their responsibility.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I feel like we've also not taken a moment to appreciate how the photo on her magazine cover is her real face and 0% like her social media!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I know, people project that on to her because it’s the narrative they expect.

Even aside from the birth trauma it’s clear Louise and Ryan find parenting a chore.
100% this! It’s clear Ryan and Louise don’t like being parents. They’re very lazy, selfish people and whereas I believe they do like Leo now, they really resent his presence.
They probably use him in so many instagram ads and posts because they think he owes it to them. I can imagine them saying “he caused us to lose so much money so the least he can do is help us get it back”.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I wonder why she hasn’t had the idea of creating her own petite range, or would that involve too much work?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.