Louise Thompson #35 still an attention seeking moaner, all hail the reveal of my stoma

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just curious how the book title Lucky relates to anything really....considering her life was destroyed and she still moans about it today

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Those clothes in the shoot look horrendous on her. I know her fashion sense is usually tit anyway, but why’s she dressing in Bryan’s clothes? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
“Dough”? I just can’t.

I find the being “denied a C-section” difficult to believe. I’m suspecting she gave birth at Chelsea & Westminster? Funnily enough I also gave birth there via a requested C-section. I was 42 and the Obstetrician agreed it was the best plan, as when you get older your “uterus doesn’t contract as well” apparently.🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9
My guess is the facts are very embellished. The medical professionals involved will be unable to confirm or deny the facts but I guess there’s a fair amount of eye rolling going on! I presume given her accusations in the article her claim (which she alluded to in the past) for negligence was successful?!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I'm surprised she didn't want the attention of a home birth since (in my experience anyway) people have a lot to say about that decision...we all know it wouldn't have made any difference how the birth had played out, it still would have been traumatic, still the worst ever, still life destroying.
She's such a bleeping yawn...pretending she's now advocating for other women...nothing about the past 2 years suggests she has any ability to do that

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Louise how can you sit there. Be your authentic self. Be so happy. Blah the duck blah about realness and truth. When you change the way you actuslly look so beyond the realms of fuckery.
Lookat this face. This head. How the duck does she think its first ok,and second that she can fool people!
It's harmful and ridiculous how much she filters her face at this point. Her face hasn't changed from mic days. Just the filter. And the cheating fooling little teeny tiny waif thing shes gor with her photo editing is bullshit. The manipulation and lying that these instascammer do, on every aspect of their lives is infuriating
Screenshot_20240511_193536_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240511_193517_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240511_193444_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240511_193503_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 8
Powerful people have been contacting her and something powerful is going to happen apparently.That post is all over the place and rambling.

Reactions: 11
Does she mention leo being in icu after the birth as well? Or is that just swept under the carpet because it's not Louise or ryan

Reactions: 18
So why does anyone need to buy the book now? That's wasn't a teaser, it was the whole story. I'm sated

Reactions: 20
The way she slates those who saved her life (I’m still skeptical though). As a nurse, I’m disgusted that my fellow NHS colleagues failed to stop mid procedure to give her a counselling session (“no one reassured us”)…how dare they prioritise delivering Leo safely over reassuring TT …who had Brian there to do that. I find it 99% likely to be lies that she was conscious….an emergency Csec is mostly done under GA….and the worst part? They were so incompetent that their hands were shaking …. Sorry that healthcare staff are human. Distress is usually not seen in theatre - emergency or otherwise - as everyone is delegated a role and a calm process is the best practice. But due to confidentiality, those staff present can’t actually counterclaim her lies.
Lying witch was in the gym 4 hours later wasn’t she???
I had 14 staff at my twin birth, lots of worry, had a touch and go moment or two …. I thank every single person there for what they done!!! Not slate them!!! I can’t stand her. That poor little gorgeous boy, what a future he has with these jerks!!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
Does she mention leo being in icu after the birth as well? Or is that just swept under the carpet because it's not Louise or ryan
oh he was actually resuscitated and sent off to NICU. But he was ok. Apparently.

It seems Ryan chose to stay with her? Neither of them were concerned for their baby who apparently needed resuscitating.

This is an actual extract from her book.

IMG_7481.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Her experiences, even if she has embellished a bit, are absolutely horrific. In particular hemorrhaging at home must have been completely terrifying. I can absolutely understand why she developed PTSD. She nearly died several times and has been left infertile. They are huge things to process and come to terms with. I was genuinely surprised she didn't end up having a hysterectomy, particularly at the point of the third hemorrhage and given the scar tissue that presumably already existed. I was expecting that to be the conclusion.

Presumably nobody spoke to her in surgery (maybe they did and she doesn't remember) because they were all rather busy trying to stop her bleeding to death! She's also lucky she was in an NHS hospital, not a private one because she would probably have needed to be transferred to an NHS one anyway and that delay could have been fatal.

Also, if she was so certain she needed a c section and truly felt something would go wrong, why on earth didn't she just pay for one. She had the means to do so. That sort of thing, if required, is surely exactly what you should be spending your "hard earned money" on.

I do think that if it's true that his head was above the 90th centile on scans, given her size, a c section should have been discussed as an option. It's a shame she wasn't (or didn't feel) listened to.

I feel huge sympathy for what she's been through. It's a series of dreadful things that would be difficult for anyone to face. However, and I feel horrible for saying it, she just doesn't come across well. Also, she was wearing a white bikini on that holiday before the colon removal operation. That alone makes me side eye her account of events in the lead up to it.

I almost feel like the book extract article has deliberately done her dirty. It contains pretty much all the information anyone would have been interested in buying the book to find out 😆.

Reactions: 19
The way she slates those who saved her life (I’m still skeptical though). As a nurse, I’m disgusted that my fellow NHS colleagues failed to stop mid procedure to give her a counselling session (“no one reassured us”)…how dare they prioritise delivering Leo safely over reassuring TT …who had Brian there to do that. I find it 99% likely to be lies that she was conscious….an emergency Csec is mostly done under GA….and the worst part? They were so incompetent that their hands were shaking …. Sorry that healthcare staff are human. Distress is usually not seen in theatre - emergency or otherwise - as everyone is delegated a role and a calm process is the best practice. But due to confidentiality, those staff present can’t actually counterclaim her lies.
Lying witch was in the gym 4 hours later wasn’t she???
I had 14 staff at my twin birth, lots of worry, had a touch and go moment or two …. I thank every single person there for what they done!!! Not slate them!!! I can’t stand her. That poor little gorgeous boy, what a future he has with these jerks!!!
Does she honestly think that hers was the first dramatic (sorry! I obviously mean “traumatic”) birth they had dealt with? Is she under the illusion that every other woman just sneezes out a baby?

• Heart
Reactions: 26
oh he was actually resuscitated and sent of to NICU. But he was ok. Apparently.

It seems Ryan chose to stay with her? Neither of them were concerned for their baby who apparently needed resuscitating.

This is an actual extract from her book.

View attachment 2929591
I feel quite taken aback reading all that. It’s shocking. I, like so many other women, had a birth that was traumatic and frightening. My baby didn’t need to be resuscitated after being “pulled” out of me (what a horrible turn of phrase she has) but even then, I was yelling at my husband to take his top off (in the theatre) to do immediate skin to skin. I was like a crazy woman, only I was unable to move from the waist down so whilst lying on the operating table, all I could do was crane my neck to check how my baby was doing.

Part of me thinks she actually more traumatised than she thinks she is because the way she’s written the above…I would never want anyone to witness me thinking and feeling like that about my baby. I would be so ashamed.

But then I remember it’s Louise and all the other non-birth trauma things she’s done. That poor baby, his childhood will be such a head duck with such a narcissist for a mother.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
This whole book is going to be such a fabrication and exaggeration of events. If she really wanted a c-section she would’ve kicked off to daddy warbucks to pay for one. I also love how she knows how much blood she’s lost, 5 litres, 3.5 litres, cupfuls 🤣 I’ve had 2 c-sections and never once saw any blood, they have massive screens over you, you can’t see anything. Secondly you’d not be able to feel their hands shaking, you’re numb as duck from your chest down.

Reactions: 24
I’m not reading it, coz I can’t be arsed and I don’t believe anything she says anyway. But if they had to use their savings coz she didn’t post for 5 weeks then when exactly was she gonna spend time with her son?? Was she just gonna go straight back to ‘work’ and leave Leo to Bryan anyway?
Also, I'm a normal person with a normal job and not masses amount of savings but enough. And even I could take 5 weeks unpaid leave from my job and not burn through my savings...

What do they even have to pay for? They don't have a mortgage.

Just goes to show they're probably living on the edge financially all the time

Reactions: 19
Her experiences, even if she has embellished a bit, are absolutely horrific. In particular hemorrhaging at home must have been completely terrifying. I can absolutely understand why she developed PTSD. She nearly died several times and has been left infertile. They are huge things to process and come to terms with. I was genuinely surprised she didn't end up having a hysterectomy, particularly at the point of the third hemorrhage and given the scar tissue that presumably already existed. I was expecting that to be the conclusion.

Presumably nobody spoke to her in surgery (maybe they did and she doesn't remember) because they were all rather busy trying to stop her bleeding to death! She's also lucky she was in an NHS hospital, not a private one because she would probably have needed to be transferred to an NHS one anyway and that delay could have been fatal.

Also, if she was so certain she needed a c section and truly felt something would go wrong, why on earth didn't she just pay for one. She had the means to do so. That sort of thing, if required, is surely exactly what you should be spending your "hard earned money" on.

I do think that if it's true that his head was above the 90th centile on scans, given her size, a c section should have been discussed as an option. It's a shame she wasn't (or didn't feel) listened to.

I feel huge sympathy for what she's been through. It's a series of dreadful things that would be difficult for anyone to face. However, and I feel horrible for saying it, she just doesn't come across well. Also, she was wearing a white bikini on that holiday before the colon removal operation. That alone makes me side eye her account of events in the lead up to it.

I almost feel like the book extract article has deliberately done her dirty. It contains pretty much all the information anyone would have been interested in buying the book to find out 😆.
has she said she’s infertile now because of the birth? Apologies if I’ve missed that. Surely after the miscarriage before Leo and if she is infertile they would be more appreciative of the child they do have 🤦🏼‍♀️

the more posts she’s doing the more I dislike her, her writing style is just blathering and never actually gets to the point just massaging her own ego, she was clearly a mean girl at school as that personality trait is still prevalent now posts full of digs and snide comments and anything nice she says is either passive aggressive or a backhanded compliment

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.