Louise Thompson #35 still an attention seeking moaner, all hail the reveal of my stoma

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course Ryan is complaining that he’s tired because Leo is unwell. He’s clearly been taken to the Harbour Club so dad can have some alone time. Louise must be exhausted after her ‘shift’ yesterday looking after her own child.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Have you ever known two people make such heavy weather of parenting?? Poor kid being dragged around when he’s not well just so it doesn’t impinge on his parents’ weekend plans. And if that’s a tantrum, Loopy Lou you don’t know you’re born 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I wonder if Ryan would be shocked to learn the average working person or stay at home parent surprisingly doesn’t have time for a mid-day exercise session.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Her 2 videos of Leo having a tantrum / whinging both seem more like he's either actually sad crying or trying to communicate (I realise he's 2 and a half but we haven't really heard him talk in the way you might expect)

Reactions: 16
She’s vile mocking her child whinging - put the phone down and stop filming. How her followers cannot see her negligence of her child I’ll never knkw

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 15
But still made a ‘woe is me’ reel filled with hospital bed selfies then a ten photo post from the weekend where they dragged their ‘very poorly’ child out and declared his whinges as being a tantrum.

I’d be whinging if I was sick and being dragged out for the day.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Her 2 videos of Leo having a tantrum / whinging both seem more like he's either actually sad crying or trying to communicate (I realise he's 2 and a half but we haven't really heard him talk in the way you might expect)
I was going to say that his whimpering sounded like it was a much younger child than a kid that’s nearly 2 and a half!

Reactions: 10
She’s vile mocking her child whinging - put the phone down and stop filming. How her followers cannot see her negligence of her child I’ll never knkw
I can only conclude they are just as bad with their own children.
---
What a weird way to run a business. Order the red or blue but if not enough of you order we will cancel and refund you.

IMG_7331.jpeg

IMG_7332.jpeg
IMG_7333.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
So she’s back on top form today after her lovely little boy was unwell. She even makes her child being ill about her. Nothing about how little Leo is feeling. bleeping self absorbed, narcissistic muncher.

• Heart
'louise loves the turtle app' but not enough to use it properly as once again her check in - whatever that may be- is way overdue

• Haha
I was going to say that his whimpering sounded like it was a much younger child than a kid that’s nearly 2 and a half!
They still treat him like a baby. They can’t be bothered with a toddler who doesn’t need 3-4 naps a day anymore, who wants to constantly play, explore and mess everywhere up as that’s too much hard work for those two.

He’s not talking yet either because they won’t engage with him properly or actually spend time with him. Just palm him off all the time. It’s so sad to see.

Have they even started toilet training with him yet?

• Heart
  • Sad
His speech / communication doesn't seem that advanced (and im sure nursery mentioned it a while back) so potty training might be a stressful struggle for him
---
...obviously not as much of a stressful struggle as it will be for Louise!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Louise is a horrible human. I don't know how else to describe her. She's a narcissist as discussed here, but rolling her eyes saying, 'Lovely, Leo's already having a tantrum' after mentioning a meet up with loads of friends by the river.

She 100% does not care about him. He's imposing on her life, she's not able to grasp his basic needs, nor does she care. The way she treats Leo is abuse, imo. I wouldn't consider his 'noises' in the car a tantrum. He may feel unwell, but his Mum is too consumed with herself to give a damn. She doesn't attempt to find out what is going on with him, my heart breaks for Leo. *Also why not have his carseat opposite of hers, so when she looks back, she can see him easier?

• Heart
Reactions: 23
His ‘whinging’ in that video is just heart breaking. He’s not ‘whinging’ he’s trying to express that he’s not feeling right, that he needs comfort, a cuddle, some attention from his mother. But no, filming her crappy little beige pots of minging breakfast is the priority for Louise, not taking care of her own child. Utterly disgraceful parenting.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I always remember when I was pregnant with my first, multiple people told me when I took her out to put my phone on the back seat of the car because I might forget I had a baby at first but wouldn't forget my phone. I always wondered who the duck needed this advice but obviously I know the type now!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
He won’t be able to potty train until he can communicate far better than he can now but at 2.5 he’s still on the young-ish side, especially for boys. No doubt when he is ready though it’ll be nursery that does the leg work. Also Louise is ok for the dogs to tit and piss in the house so I hope she exercises some patience with Leo too, although somehow I doubt it.

Reactions: 16
Is that a WhatsApp GROUP called Lucky - Marketing & PR

World IBD day on 19th May, what great timing! Wonder what we will see her waffle on about on that day. Followed by a link to her book 🙄

Funny how her book was mostly meant to be about her birth trauma but they are optimising any IBD / stoma opportunity they can to sell it. Has she even said if she talks much about her UC or even the stoma?

IMG_7335.jpeg
IMG_7336.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
She should never have become a parent. The way they treat Leo is awful. He’s been ill over the weekend so they’re dragging him to softplay?! Wow!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I wonder if Ryan would be shocked to learn the average working person or stay at home parent surprisingly doesn’t have time for a mid-day exercise session.
Bryan really is a Grade A thundercunt....

• Haha
Wanted to add that Louise will never regret the choices she made whilst Leo was little. She may feel bitter towards Leo when she's older, for taking away her youth (that's how twisted & sick narcissists are). Her behaviour is appalling. Mentally sound people aren't going to sympathise with her self absorbed rants. Louise rolling her eyes in the car discussing his (non) tantrum is horrifying. When will the backlash come for her?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.