Louise Thompson #35 still an attention seeking moaner, all hail the reveal of my stoma

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No doubt when the bub catches measles at nursery it’ll be everyone else’s fault
Well I’d hope to Christ he’s been vaccinated!

Do you know what, when my toddler is feeling ‘very poorly’ the last thing I’d want to do is haul him to a wanky yurt in the countryside and take selfies of myself being ‘back on form’. She’s an absolute twit.

Reactions: 27
When she says ‘all bank holiday’ I think she means just today (bank holiday Monday). And I saw someone comment the Windsor thing was yesterday and he looks ok in those photos (definitely not very poorly even if he wasn’t 100%!).

Yet again, manipulative with her wording as on first read you think she means all weekend, but I think it’s just today.

Reactions: 12
They will still send him into nursery tomorrow. Someone else’s problem to look after and he can share his germs around 🦠

Reactions: 13
When she says ‘all bank holiday’ I think she means just today (bank holiday Monday). And I saw someone comment the Windsor thing was yesterday and he looks ok in those photos (definitely not very poorly even if he wasn’t 100%!).

Yet again, manipulative with her wording as on first read you think she means all weekend, but I think it’s just today.
I mean, in TT’s world, she might mean he was ill on the Easter bank holiday, rather than the current one

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I feel so sorry for that poor boy. You just know he'll get zero sympathy for being unwell and it will be more huffing and moaning from his parents, complaining how tired they are having to nurse him whilst still shoving a camera in his face for content. Then heaven forbid one of them will catch something from him (as all parents do!) Then it'll be a competition over who has it worse.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I often wonder what Zara and her family ‘really think’ of what they see goes on ‘next door’. They seem really normal and a close family… I’d say her mum and the family, are pretty saddened by what they see.

• Heart
I’m 100% betting my arse on her catching Leo’s illness in the next few days (cos she’s mega immunosuppressed and fragile). But she will have it much worse and life threatening…. Yet when Leo is unwell he has to live the life of their performing bear!

• Sad
Reactions: 21
I often wonder what Zara and her family ‘really think’ of what they see goes on ‘next door’. They seem really normal and a close family… I’d say her mum and the family, are pretty saddened by what they see.
What I'd do to be a big fat fly on Zara/Sam's wall. Imagine the real inside scoop we'd get.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
"Hello, is that God? It's TT here. Yar, that's the one - beautiful inside and out...and so so brave! You appear to have made an error and I am having to care for a poorly child. This isn't the level of service I demand or expect. I have a book to promote involving lots of pictures of me being a martyr and this is really cramping my style. And don't give me any of that karma crap - I've been an absolute angel. While I'm on, can you make sure that someone compares me to Audrey Hepburn again - it's been ages! Please do better next time. Laters! "

• Haha
Reactions: 25
There is a person in her comments saying calpol used to make them see spiders...and now we wait...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
She will have to be well enoguh for all the book release stuff. And all the tele Sam has managed to pull his strings and get her on.

Reactions: 6
OMG her story this morning (from the weekend), giving a massive eye roll because Leo ‘is having a tantrum already’. It wasn’t a tantrum, he was upset but not worthy of calling it a tantrum and eyeroll. Probably fed up sat in the car not moving because she wants to eye duck herself.

I’ll get the video when I can. I usually download off here but lately it’s been really slow to update - like hours and hours. Does anyone know of any others? Some I’ve found the download function doesn’t seem to work.

• Wow
She’s such a bleep isn’t she. If that’s what she calls a tantrum, she’s not on this planet. In reality, she doesn’t like being inconvenienced at all by Leo. He should be seen and not heard and wheeled out when she and Angry Bear want to use him for content.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Makes me laugh that she ‘can’t get out the door’ on the mornings she takes Leo to nursery. If she actually had to run to a schedule with train times or having to be on her computer at 9am every working morning she’d get her act together and be out the door in time like many of us simply have to, and that’s often with multiple children! The privilege of not actually HAVING to be out the door at 7:45 or whatever on the dot because she’s only going to try on leggings, take herself out for brunch or do a full face of make up is laughably pathetic. Even if she has a medical appointment, that’s fine because Ryan can take Leo or help her get him ready. She has no idea.

‘back to work blooms’ working must be a very special event indeed if it justifies a bunch of flowers 😆

• Haha
Excuse me while I go show my 3 this video so they can adjust their tantrums appropriately...

• Haha
Here it is…

• Sad
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
A tantrum???? Please have a “normal” tantrum Leo, so your womb donor can experience the “karma” she speaks of. The poor boy was mumbling. I’m so glad I don’t know someone like this c%#t because I would have to move my family abroad to be as far away from them as possible.
Any spiders yet Leo?
Any baby flu yet Louise? It’s a good job she only had to nurse a sick baby this week, cos if she caught a full blown adult illness this weekend her tiny torso wouldn’t be able to cope without ITU Intervention, arterial lines, catheters, Nasogastric tubes, regular bloods for CRP (remember CRP Brian?), emergency flights but not emergency flights, cups, earplugs, hospital gowns that don’t tie, windows, carrots, doctors praising her for having such a fit body that she survived when everyone else would have died, A&E staff only treating her because of her celeb status (you said that Louise), rice crispies, compression socks …… etc etc ….so good job she’s only been near a baby sized illness ….

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Ah yes taking your germ ridden child to soft play because you know what is more unhygienic than soft play.. absolutely bleeping nothing known to mankind.

• Angry
Reactions: 27
bleeping thickos honestly. It’s a lovely day set him up with some cups and a big bowl of water in the garden and let him play there! Poor kid must be sick to the back teeth of that lame little soft play anyway. My 2.5 year old would tear through it in 15 minutes max if he’d been that many times and then wonder what else he could be doing!

Ryan had his ‘man flu’ last week so it hardly takes Sherlock Holmes to work out that Leo would likely pick something up. Maybe little made-of-tissue-paper-and-wisps-on-the-wind Tiny Tears isn’t as fragile as she makes out if she’s not sick yet!

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.