Lottie Ryan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone explain the car thing to me like I’m five 🤣
Car thing 1: Lottie Ryan filmed a vid for a car company in the rte carpark without rte permission. This is problematic as it could be seen that Rte are somehow endorsing this car brand without money exchanging betweeen them - it could break fair competition rules with other car brands etc.

Car thing 2. Renault loaned Marty morrisey a car and he showed up to Renault appearances at garages. This is a benefit in kind (where a company gives a product or benefit instead of paying a fee like £10k to a person). Problematic becuse it was undeclared. Problematic for rte because Marty morrisey driving around in a Renault he was gifted could imply an rte endorsement. It’s a bit like a man utd player running on to the pitch with another brand on their shirt.

Reactions: 5
Is it just me or does she seem to head off on a 'well needed/well deserved' break every 3 or 4 weeks? I haven't had a holiday in nearly 4 years 😅

Is it just me or does she seem to head off on a 'well needed/well deserved' break every 3 or 4 weeks? I haven't had a holiday in nearly 4 years 😅
It's awful stressful spend the day browsing Mail Online and Instagram

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh look, here's another post of my child walking around an underground carpark in the most dull outfits ever 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is she seriously advertising skincare when she pumps herself with Botox and lip fillers regularly making out she’s good skin but it’s 💉 . ‘No makeup ‘ but has eyebrows and eyelashes done , fake tan and skin stretched to hide her 40_+ years. Gen X, Z or Y are going to be seriously messed up if this is what’s influencing them with the lies 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 9
'The leaving cert isn't the be all and end all' - easy to say when you have a famous daddy to shoehorn you into a role with his employer 😏

Reactions: 13
'The leaving cert isn't the be all and end all' - easy to say when you have a famous daddy to shoehorn you into a role with his employer 😏
And the role you got is to read out entertainment news from the daily mail. An absolute non-job.
Mortifying.