Lottie Ryan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also read that Doireann is doing a “collab” with a builders providers who are supplying stuff for her house reno

Reactions: 7
No she has mentioned being bullied a few times before. She had to move schools because of it. No one deserves that. Why would she have taken a car from Rte when she has had sponsored cars the last few years?
Certainly not condoning the bullying, I went through it too…it’s the timing of the particular conversation on the podcast that I’m iffy with.
Yeah don’t think it’s her that gave back the car as she’s been a BA for years but I’m sure someone will dig and find out who had a car on loan for 5 years.
Did I also hear today that someone else was a BA but had no driving license 🙈

Reactions: 3
Certainly not condoning the bullying, I went through it too…it’s the timing of the particular conversation on the podcast that I’m iffy with.
Yeah don’t think it’s her that gave back the car as she’s been a BA for years but I’m sure someone will dig and find out who had a car on loan for 5 years.
Did I also hear today that someone else was a BA but had no driving license 🙈
Baz has a conviction for drunk driving.
That didn't stop a car company making him a BA!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
she’s sponsored/gifted/brand ambassador for a car company
Not anymore according to the blogs.

A staff member was a BA for a car brand. Had cars for 5 years.

When pressed if the person still had the car, the acting DG said no, it had been returned.

When asked when it was returned he replied ‘yesterday’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You could not make this stuff up.

According to social media, the car that was returned yesterday was Lottie Ryan’s!

And yes it was also alluded to that someone else was a car BA but had no driving license

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Not anymore according to the blogs.

A staff member was a BA for a car brand. Had cars for 5 years.

When pressed if the person still had the car, the acting DG said no, it had been returned.

When asked when it was returned he replied ‘yesterday’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You could not make this stuff up.

According to social media, the car that was returned yesterday was Lottie Ryan’s!

And yes it was also alluded to that someone else was a car BA but had no driving license
In in no way defending Lottie but didn’t she have an older type toyota car up until the last few years when she got the BA and then moved onto a new flashy free car. She definitely wasn’t splashing her cash for an up to date car

Reactions: 4
Doesn't carl have a BA too
He does but Corl is a contractor. The person who returned the cor was staff. The same person that was ‘spoken to by RTE’ over filming an ad for the cor for social media and the same person that respectfully parted company with her agent 🤔🤔

Reactions: 5
Lottie is a contractor. She spoke about bring self employed on her podcast a few weeks ago. I dont think its her tbh.

Reactions: 5
In in no way defending Lottie but didn’t she have an older type toyota car up until the last few years when she got the BA and then moved onto a new flashy free car. She definitely wasn’t splashing her cash for an up to date car
Wouldn’t spend her own dosh on it but tries to influence others to

I am so happy there is other people in this world that can't bare the likes of Lottie Ryan. She is painful, I've never once followed or interacted with her but duck me I know so much about her life from "Irish journalism".

Reactions: 8
He released a statement
His statement said he returned a car last month, it was said yesterday at the PAC the car they were referring to was returned this week. So it’s possibly a different car they are speaking of yesterday.

Now to be fair to Marty he might not have realised that by getting the loan of a car that RTE would be given Renault credit notes . I’m fond of Marty won’t lie !

Reactions: 3