Lauren Goodger #93 I’m paid in microwaves that’s my bag, so what if I’m a has been Towie sl_g

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly, I've not functioned the same since. Always thought I'd like to do something to support people who have been through the same but never have bar a Sands challenge. However they are already some great charities set up so drawing people's attention to these regularly would be something!

Can't comment on any of the other stuff I don't actually follow her enough I just saw her posts about her daughter the other day and it really struck a chord. I have PTSD from my experience (and other pregnancy related things) and my child being ill is one of the biggest triggers. It's debilitating.
I agree that Lauren has been massively impacted emotionally by Lorena's death and probably hasn't addressed it. She has a lot of issues regarding loss and abandonment anyway that losing a child would feed right into. I think everyone here has complete empathy for her loss and understands her over protective nature towards Larose. She is her own worst enemy though, she's just not a very nice or decent person, her behaviour was questionable even before she got pregnant so she can't use loss as an excuse. She has a child who depends on her and she needs to put her first.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Looking at the photos of her ‘wounds’, it’s a really weird place to fall on (the back of her hand and wrist). She must have had her phone in her hand and wasn’t looking as usually when you fall you put your hands flat out instinctively … you don’t land on the back of your hands!!
I thought the same. It’s really odd to fall over and have marks on back of your hand. She must have fell backwards rather than forwards,

Reactions: 16
I haven’t been on this thread in so long but I lost my son within a month of Lauren losing her baby. I was 40+5 weeks so I know how much it fucks your head up after. As others have said she cannot blame her behaviour on having a stillbirth, she needs to take responsibility not use her daughter’s death as an excuse! I would never dream of using my son as an excuse for something so ridiculous.
Honestly, I've not functioned the same since. Always thought I'd like to do something to support people who have been through the same but never have bar a Sands challenge. However they are already some great charities set up so drawing people's attention to these regularly would be something!

Can't comment on any of the other stuff I don't actually follow her enough I just saw her posts about her daughter the other day and it really struck a chord. I have PTSD from my experience (and other pregnancy related things) and my child being ill is one of the biggest triggers. It's debilitating.
You’re not alone ❤

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
I’m so sorry about what happened to you. I don’t disagree what happened to BYG was tragic and she will never get over it. But the idea that she doesn’t have anyone is more of her chosen narrative to garner sympathy.

She has a mother, 4 sisters, a brother, a dad and a stepmother. She has at various times been close to them as evidenced on social media - they’ve babysat, she’s been to their house for meals, she’s done magazine articles with them, IG posts wishing happy birthday etc. She also has a number of close friends like Lisa her hairdresser who are on hand to help her move at the drop of the hat. She praises them, thanks them, calls them her bestie and then 2 days later posts passive aggressive quotes and claims she is all alone and no one ever offers her help or support.

So either she’s fallen out with them, or they know she does this for sympathy/distraction and don’t take it personally.

Unfortunately BYG plays the baby loss card when she’s had ‘real life’ photos published in the press - she says this is bullying of a vulnerable woman - or she claims Larose is unwell when something she doesn’t like is in the press - her ex in court. It’s all calculated. She’s been saying in a number of interviews that she wants to set up a charity or work closely with one that helps women with baby loss. She will continue saying that but will do absolutely nothing about it.

Does she have the time to do it? Yes. Does she have a platform. Yes. Is she too lazy to actually do anything? Yes. Her only token effort was a walk for the Lullaby Trust that she set a target of £10k for and managed miraculously to raise £800, miraculous because she put zero effort into promoting the walk (didn’t even post a link on her IG account) and did it several days late.

The other thing that tends to annoy regular posters is the fact people want to give her slack for doing morally questionable things because she has lost her baby. You can suffer a loss and not:

• take money to encourage young girls to take up sex work,
• promote her own sex work on a page she also shares half-dressed photos of her daughter,
• pose with her sick daughter so that half of the screen is her tits hanging out (then follow it up with her OF link) therefore sexualising her daughter,
• share embarrassing and personal health information about her daughter which will remain online forever purely to appear like the world’s greatest mother,
• take money to promote dodgy financial investments run by people who have no clue what they’re doing that loses the investors their money. Obviously she has form for this as she was caught not only stating she never tries the products she claims to use for weight loss (skinny coffee) but also being happy to promote something with cyanide in it.
Perfectly put Clickbait.

Reactions: 17
She won't have a clue about what the FCA are or why she is appearing in court because she is thick. No defence in the eyes of the law. Your solicitor may be able to get a smaller fine if you take tests to prove you are of limited intelligence. Youd piss those test BYG

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She has now referred to "something I can't understand" "things I'll never understand" a few times over her last two 'writing' posts. I really think this is her defence to the FCA charge, so she's getting in and building the narrative that she's just innocent and confused.

I mean it's probably true that she didn't understand it, but it's not a plausible defence. Unless she does actually have learning difficulties but then that will come out in court and she won't want that known (its not shameful but 'her image'). She's between a rock and a hard place, really.

Edit: Just saw your post @mchops 🙂

Reactions: 26
Her going on about mental health. What about the poor sods who lost money due to her post. They are asking for people who used this advice to come forward. Hopefully people do. She’s happy to take any type of income with no thought of consequences for her followers well-being.
The “influencers” going to court for this are absolute d-list celebs. Scraping the barrel for any type of income. D for Desperate.

just another bad embarrassing story her daughter will have to read about her unethical fraudulent mother when she grows up.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
just another bad embarrassing story her daughter will have to read about her unethical fraudulent mother when she grows up.
[/QUOTE]

Yep, I feel bad for Larose with this. I'd love it to turn into BYG turning her life around but, let's face it, we've been here before with thinking she's hit rock bottom and she never seems to wake up and make changes 🙁

I don't know how she does it, life frightens the tit out of me on a regular basis! I could never just drift like she does. She's very self assured that everything's going to work out fine.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
This fca fine is really going to cost these lot. Plus the court fines and criminal records.
Loads of these con artists going down for selling lies warms my heart.
No Disney land America for laorse, muvva got criminal record for financial fraud. bleeping lol

• Haha
Reactions: 29
This is the year of exposure 'what's hidden in the dark shall be bought to light.' This is the cycle of completion for all karmics that have lived lavishly off corruption. I told people this last year.

I'm not holier than thou, I am not somebody that's perfect but alot of these people need to fall and stay fallen. Tyranny is big business and it needs outing everywhere!

This girl has no idea what it's like to be on 'your own' i've been ghosted by 'friends' i don't speak to my family due to my own personal reasons except my cousin so spare me the pity you have NO IDEA what it's like to be on your own so bore off.

I can tell she reads these threads because I suggested she deletes social media. I can't stand these b*stard narcs and their 'woe is me' attitude they're so fake and everywhere - it's time for these narc devils to fall on their own arses and let the real leaders to come and lead i.e. the empaths and the people that actually do the work to work on themselves.

Girl bye this is why I can't with narcs and their pity party garbage always seeking 'validation' from others. 🙄

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19